It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuits working within the frame work of the Hegelian dielectric

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ok so my first thread . This thread is very specific to both the Jesuits and the Hegelian Dialectic .www.youtube.com... or the way free will is moved into a consensus .

First of all I have to speak of the bull horn or the squeaky wheel . The jesuits are very well known for occupying the many stations in all societies . They can easily become within the inner court to a prince or a king or at the lower levels of grass root movements all the way to the top .

My reason for joining ATS a few years back ,was to thank ProtoplasmicTraveler for his post on All roads lead to Rome www.abovetopsecret.com... because I found within it the connections to the Jesuits so learning more about that group was very crucial to my world view . Sometimes the Bible is just not enough ,because you need to know what is happening on the ground .

I have always been a bit cynical and wont really apologize for that . There are greater depths I could have fallen to ,if you know what I mean (ISIS) ....sure I have out of frustration of the injustices to my people felt like just blowing things up . I have many times determined that I would not cause harm to any person but I wanted to send a message ...never did though ...

Just recently something clicked in my mind . I could never understand this whole left right divsion people talk about and still don't ,but I have seen the Hegelian dialectic in action ....I was going to make a thread that would help me recognize the difference between the left and right but thought that my ignorance to that aspect may actually be to my advantage . Its like not seeing the colour or ethnic differences that can make us whole instead of divided ....not sure ....

So where the Jesuits work is in plain site but you cant see them . What you can see is how they put forth discussion . They seem to narrow it down to one of a lesser decisions as opposed to the greater choice . Never do they seem to consider that what they may be talking about as a none issue . Lets face it folks there are really some big none issues hitting the front pages of the MSM .....they are supposed to tell us about the news but it is far from news . . or at the very least news to people who couldn't care less about the subject . Maybe its that we as humans are willing to watch a program we have watched many many times before are willing to watch it one more time out of boredom . don't know .

So , my challenge or my question is for ATS members to weigh into the fray of the people and method they use to control us . Show me good examples of subject matter used in the Hegelian dialectic manner to move us to make one of their two choices while ignoring the alternative choice we may have . I will start off with a kind of debate about climate change and what we should/could/or may not even need to do ......Be sure to try and figure out who might be the Jesuit you are associating within your example

Consider also that there may be Jesuits in the audience to frame questions towards the dialectic . Or maybe they are simply dupes buying into the con . I am sure not all ISIS fighters are aware of the powers working behind the scene ....probably Jesuits as well ....

edit on 11/28/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Delete
edit on 11/28/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This will be a good one, man......you have targeted the evil masters in this world. You are not off -target.

the only remedy is of course the main spiritual one....or this subject will drive one looney for not understanding why this world has such untruth and injustice abounding. I've been hiking near their school in Irving Texas and my wife and I were shot at with a .22 rifle....in the famous popular public....L. B. Houston nature trails...after seeing a group of 4 at a fire....with tambourines and a drum, friggin chanting to the fire....1979
edit on 28-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Nothing like a good camp fire to watch and be amazed ,taken to a place to ponder the voices of the beyond . can be creepy as well . glad to have you on board mate .

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20085567...yep, these guys were at the Cistercian school in daylight....mid-afternoon....and it's spiritual warfare....they didn't know we were there, but just as I was going to step out of the old growth thick forest to give them a chastisement.....22's were ripping through the trees and tree tops for about 8 seconds as they emptied the magazine of 16 bulletts ....police would have had their buns.....and 4 years prior a golfer at Las Colinas was killed with a .22 , 2000 feet from there.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hegel believed that society evolves only through a never-ending process of problem solving through two opposing sides coming together to find common ground, and a solution. Thesis, antithesis, synthesis. This, he believed would culminate in "social and societal perfection". My words in quotes. Not his exact words. But I don't believe Hegel's original idea was an artificial dialectic, which is what is used today. That which Icke and others call "Problem, reaction, solution". Which is another way of saying; Create the problem, react to the problem, offer opposing solutions that eventually take things in the direction you wanted them to go from the beginning.

This...

...is a sly reference to the modern version of Hegel's dialectic.
edit on 11/28/2015 by Klassified because: add

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Perhaps its not as important that a group or groups have hijacked society but the fact that society allows groups to hijack it. If a constitution existed that enforced impartial media, senators that were disallowed from taking donations, limited the ownership of multinationals etc then the Jesuits would be powerless to affect political outcomes.

blowing things up,,, They control the masses with fear and despotism which empowers their will (they want terrorist to exist). So before we can free the world from darkness, we first have to free ourselves of hatred. Only pure love can conquer pure hatred.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Much like any institutions of inquiry ,it can be infiltrated and the discussion moved to more reasonable threads of discussion . But what happens when someone infiltrates the group to move the discussion away from the initial point to a place that occupies both sides of the other side . ie Rep. v Dem ....is there really that big of a difference between the two ? It seems to me that it's a sea-saw match . Sure they may get the log cut , but did we really want to cut the log to begin with ? Problem action solution is very supercritical to the creation or at least the imagination of a problem to begin with . The vetting process is only open to the people that ask the questions to begin with . so ,if not asked or searched if Obama was eligible to be a president of the US , we end up with him running to be ....

The method always seems to avoid a certain conflict while offering one of two choices that will always gain favour for one side of the issue ....imo

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Agree on a personal level but there are few that go down the rabbit hole we find ourselves in . We can scream and shout to the masses and with little effect .Probably because we are forced to point out the branches and have little way of showing them the roots of the problem ....its a lonely journey at times ....welcome aboard ....

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Spiritual warfare begins with the self and the self will . From kids we hone our manipulative ways ,if we don't run into a parent that doesn't buy into it ...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

If a constitution existed that enforced impartial media, senators that were disallowed from taking donations, limited the ownership of multinationals etc then the Jesuits would be powerless to affect political outcomes.
thing is ,is that constitutions can be changed or even usurped . Need to change a constitution then cause a constitutional crisis . it happens ...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Agree on a personal level but there are few that go down the rabbit hole we find ourselves in . We can scream and shout to the masses and with little effect .Probably because we are forced to point out the branches and have little way of showing them the roots of the problem ....its a lonely journey at times ....welcome aboard ....

People will protect their sanity by filtering out information that rocks their belief system so instead of shouting you should take a softer approach by planting seeds. For example tell people you find its strange that the Libyan people killed Gaddafi given that he gave them free healthcare, free education, free electricity and zero percent interest loans, which forces them to think, if the local people didn't kill him. who did link, Might take weeks, months, or years for the penny to drop, but drop it will.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Those are the branches I mention . Yes the basic facts work or can work to get some thinking .I do practice the softer approach in many cases and on occasion will raise my voice in protest ...neither will get to the roots of what we can see and can understand . Maybe its about showing them a secret ...the secret ....who works in secret places ...were they come from and where they want to take us ....Its not a small story and most people don't have the gumption to look . I was hoping more for posts to comparative research in the subject ... Knowing is the biggest part of the battle ...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The problem is that those who have hijacked society did so possibly as far back as Babylon (personal opinion, too tired to back it up with links), what they have done very successfully throughout the centuries is limit and control our access to education (academic, spiritual and political) while at the same time providing an almost limitless supply of work, addiction and outward stimulus in order to distract, programme and guide us down the road we must be on in order for them to maintain power. Even when they allowed academic education it was, and still is today, dictated by what they deem necessary for us to know and no more. Think of how facts and figures are pumped into students from age five and yet there are no classes on how to manage and control emotions, no classes on how to avoid manipulation by corporations and bosses, no classes on how to truly be a stable, compassionate, and productive member of the human race. The only place that we have access to a measure of true education is at university. But many people in the world struggle simply to live let alone have the funds for higher education. And even in higher education they have control of most information flow. The only free place, for now, is the internet however, even the free internet has been filled with information and propaganda to obscure any real truth, probably by them. And again many people have no internet access.
It is not simply a matter of uniting to overthrow the greedy, power gluttoned nobility, there are so many levels to their system and the multitude have been genetically engineered over generations to respond positively, only to what they want us to. All we can do is work on our own selves, to be compassionate, non judgmental, loving stable humans - everything they are not, and try to bring a little light into a dark world.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: berheal

Very well put and so true . If we look at the Jesuit manifesto it becomes very clear that they knew the places to put themselves in order to influence if not control a outcome . Going back in higher education Georgetown Universities were one of their institutions . Trying to connect dots from within the New Testament we hear Paul warning about what was happening in his time and what was going to come after his departure .

We then have a bunch of Gnostic writings start appearing . We see councils being set up to make decisions on the definitive terms and doctrinal issues . Had there been a need to explain them then they would have been mentioned in scripture and sure enough they were . What the new issues were were to create heretical statements . The Jesuits are from the same family type when it comes to control but closely joined to the new Christian faith that was emerging and could not be stopped .....
After the reformation the Catholic Church needed fifth column attack .

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
This will be a good one, man......you have targeted the evil masters in this world. You are not off -target.

the only remedy is of course the main spiritual one....or this subject will drive one looney for not understanding why this world has such untruth and injustice abounding. I've been hiking near their school in Irving Texas and my wife and I were shot at with a .22 rifle....in the famous popular public....L. B. Houston nature trails...after seeing a group of 4 at a fire....with tambourines and a drum, friggin chanting to the fire....1979

Do you IP lot ever talk to each other? I was assured by IP (UK branch) that this kind of thing would stop. Who's in charge? They won't be for long once I tell UKIP about this. The factional culture clash is already straining things. Puff...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Lived in Irving for quite awhile. No " old growth thick forest..." anywhere there. Not quite sure where you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Two feelings, Love and fear.. Nothing more, not hate. Combine both

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: berheal

Wonderful summation and agree with your solution, to work on our own selves. Its our greed that empowers those that rule our lives.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Thanks rajas, I will remember that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join