It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Made Comment About 'No More Baby Parts'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
the picture of the trailer, I see that there seems to be a small shed behind that trailer, could there be one of those there generators hiding within it? Look at 57, he's getting to the age where his body isn't as adaptable to temperature extremes and it was when he was a kid, and there's no shade around that trailer, the average high in July is 85, and I imagine if that trailer is anything like mine, it would make if more like somewhere between 90-100 or more.

Of course, he could be just "living there" for an address, but well, is in reality living in town, shacking up with a single mom who is on welfare, enjoying all the amenities that his earnings and her benefits could provide....but shhh.....don't tell no one!

Then again, the media could have just swiped that picture from off the net and used it, they've been known to do that.... think they even posted the wrong picture of the fort hood shooter if I remember right... ya know, kind of like CMP used a picture of that near term miscarried fetus as if it was from a planned parenthood clinic.

My bet is that he has a girl in town he's shacking up with, but, shh, don't tell no one. It seems to be the in thing these days.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
They were an employee or associate of planned parenthood? No. As per the real time scanner he was indiscriminately shooting trough walls to try and hit police.

a reply to: dawnstar

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko
the women was a friend of a patient who was there with her... so, well, would like to know,
why do you differentiate between employee of pp, patient, or the person who provided the ride for the patient?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
the picture of the trailer, I see that there seems to be a small shed behind that trailer, could there be one of those there generators hiding within it?

Could be. I still find it strange that when he lived in the cabin-shack with no electricity he "seemed to have a separate life online:"

He seemed to have a separate life online. An online personals ad seeking women in North Carolina interested in bondage and sadomasochistic sex showed a picture that appeared to be Mr. Dear and used an online pseudonym associated with him. The same user also appeared to have turned to online message boards to seek companions in the Asheville area with whom he could smoke marijuana.

Link

I can't imagine what prompted investigators look for an "online life" when he didn't even have electricity.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaneyShmaney
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I am just getting a chance to look at what's been reported. Does anyone know yet how Dear became familiar with the Planned Parenthood videos (and possibily motivated by them)?

He definitely had a small online presence (dating profile, member of a discussion board). He had only recently moved to CO and had a house in Swannanoa, NC (and a cabin in the woods) before that, and he did mention "baby parts" so he got that somewhere.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

To determine if he was targeting the clinic or if it was collateral damage.

Edit: So everyone is clear on my perspective: I think he was targeting the clinic. I have since the first minute. I am just thinking the whole situation doesn't line up with my viewpoint and readily admit that. We need more information.
edit on 1-12-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

He hasn't been online since 2006...all those profiles are very old. It seems he lived entirely off the grid for almost the last decade.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The one civilian who died inside the clinic was hit when he was shooting through walls to try and hit police.

That's a definitive statement right there. care to provide a source for that one? How can you be sure he wasn't throwing just as many bullets around the clinic as he was in the direction of the police?

and I just read an article that says that the other civilian who was killed also accompanied a friend to the clinic, so it's two, and well, we know why the police officer was there.
We don't know jack about who was wounded and where they were at, or at least I haven't read anything about them. But I haven't read every article so maybe someone does?

there's been alot of ifs and maybes in my posts, along with me relaying information that I've read that's been reported. The only conclusion that I've come to at this point is that anyone who can open fire on a bunch of strangers like that has to be a tad bit crazy! Which could also be carried over to include terrorists who blow themselves up, or fly planes into buildings, by the way.....

But you seem to know..... just how is that possible... you don't know for sure what the heck happened anymore than the rest of us do. we can assume, we can take the world of the reporters who may or may not be twisting the news to fit their personal (or network's) agendas, we can decide who is believable and who isn't, which networks is believable and which aren't, but unless we were actually there, we don't really know what happened!

It's interesting that CMP put out a statement really rather quickly about this attack, much faster than most of the politicians did. Kind of makes me think my initial statement was correct.... That if this was an attack on an abortion clinic, that CMP might be a tad bit worried at this point since the last I read, the judge in one of those lawsuits really sounded quite irratated with them refusing to go through the discovery process and well, then there is the fact that those tapes that congress managed to convince the judge to release to them, managed to somehow end up on the web.... Considering the extent that the NAF went to to convey to the court the importance of keeping their members' identity secret, how far their members go to protect their own safety, the amount of threats some of these members have recieved since those videos came out, well..... what just happened just may enforce the idea that CMP maybe should have some kind of punishment delivered to them for the real crimes that they have committed!

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

so if it was an employee, it couldn't have been collateral damage?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I was listening to the real time police scanner as were many people in this thread.

Also, did you intentionally change my quote? I do notice that the post you replied to and the post that contains the similar quote are not the same so I am hoping this was just a typo on your part?

My quote is:

They were an employee or associate of planned parenthood? No. As per the real time scanner he was indiscriminately shooting trough walls to try and hit police.

I wonder why he gave away his intent in the parking lot? If he was specifically targeting the clinic why not hide his intention until it was too late? It could be that the trained military man Stewart recognized what was about to go down and Dear shot him to try and get the jump on the clinic. We definitely don't have enough info. I am almost positive if this WAS a targeted attack that all the information confirming that would have been made readily available to the media. Instead we get unconfirmed sources (who have been wrong a few times already) that release a very volatile snippet to allow the public to jump the gun on what may be the motive. I just find it all strange even though my gut feeling is he was targeting the clinic.

Edit: The 29 year old veteran was shot in the parking lot and ran into the clinic to warn everyone to take cover. The gunman chased him into the building according to the real time scanner and eyewitness reports. For all we know this could be a racially motivated hate crime...
edit on 1-12-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Hmmm...

One person who spoke with [Dear] extensively about his religious views said Mr. Dear, who is 57, had praised people who attacked abortion providers, saying they were doing “God’s work.” In 2009, said the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity out of concerns for the privacy of the family, Mr. Dear described as “heroes” members of the Army of God, a loosely organized group of anti-abortion extremists that has claimed responsibility for a number of killings and bombings.[ Source]

“He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions,” Mescher stated in the affidavit. “He says that as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end.”

She did not return multiple requests over the weekend and Monday for comment. [Source]

edit on 12/1/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Suspected Planned Parenthood gunman Robert Lewis Dear targeted agency before: ex-wife

The alleged gunman's murderous rampage at a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic wasn't the first time he targeted the organization, his ex-wife said.

She said he once put glue in the locks of a Planned Parenthood clinic near their home when they were married over 20 years ago. The ex-wife said that Dear used to be "a very smart man," but soon dived into a world of violence and anger.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

*crickets*

Seriously, the more I look into this guy, the more firmly I stand in my opinion that Dear's motive is WELL-known by the authorities. They just don't want to advertise it because of the number of nutters out there who think Dear is a hero.

I won't link to any of those nutters' sites, but they absolutely exist. There are organizations whose sole purpose is to take down Planned Parenthood because they're "evil". I mean REAL whack-os!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Maybe he was just an angry transgender who deep down wanted children and hated that there were people out there who decide to terminate their pregnancy? You see, any of us can guess. Gluing locks and then deciding too shoot people is a big jump when you stop and really think about it.

If you read the MSM articles on this it is now slowing moving not only as an attack on PP but also on the poor and working class of color. Racism by the shooter as well as...the media itself? I have heard complaints in the media that they are discussing the 'white' officer more than the black or Asian victim. It gets so bad you lose sight of the fact people are dead.

There are fringe groups on the left, right and smack in the middle. Sorry, but in this day and age, to protect ourselves from the evil like this, there should be armed guards or at least a AR in each PP office, as well as school or other soft targets. It is a deterrent to violence and not to control guns.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Maybe he was just an angry transgender who deep down wanted children and hated that there were people out there who decide to terminate their pregnancy? You see, any of us can guess.

Except that NONE of that has any basis in reality. The voter registration was verified to be a clerical error. Source

Ryan Parsell, El Paso County's chief deputy clerk and recorder, said his office incorrectly recorded Dear's gender in October 2014, leading to the issuance of both a driver's license and voter's registration card erroneously identifying him as a woman.

There is a lot of evidence that points to a radical and religious anti-abortionist. That's not just an out-of-the-blue guess.
edit on 12/2/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
and now how to do youtu.be... , do not necessarily the lyrics are not important - investigation 0:35 , gathering evidence, and only then 3:56 ...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Robert L. Dear Jr., the man accused of killing three people at a Planned Parenthood clinic in November, left little doubt about his motivations in a court appearance on Wednesday. “I’m guilty,” Mr. Dear proclaimed. “I’m a warrior for the babies.” Repeatedly and loudly interrupting the proceedings, he said that Planned Parenthood kills babies and that “you’ll never know what I saw in the clinic, the atrocities.” Mr. Dear appeared unhinged, saying at one point that “Planned Parenthood and my lawyer are in cahoots to shut me up because they don’t want the truth out.” His lawyer told the court he had “serious concerns” about Mr. Dear’s competency to stand trial.

takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com...

I don't see how their can be any doubt as to his motives after his court appearance, only weather his sanity or insanity is the end of the story.... to me, anyone who can open fire on complete strangers has to be a tad bit insane, but that also include the terrorists in california who opened fire on his coworkers in california.
but it shouldn't be the end of the story here.

Nor can Mr. Dear’s logic simply be dismissed as the ravings of a mentally ill man — not when others with political influence share his views. Troy Newman, the president of the anti-abortion group Operation Rescue, wrote in a 2003 book that the government should execute abortion doctors “in order to expunge bloodguilt from the land and people.” A press release issued that year by Operation Rescue West and the California Life Coalition argued that the murderer of an abortion doctor should have been allowed to “present a defense that claimed that the killing of the abortionist was necessary to save the lives of the pre-born babies” and that “there are many examples where taking the life in defense of innocent human beings is legally justified and permissible under the law.”

so, well, as we see, although this guy might be crazy, there are plenty of sane people out there willing to justify his actions, or divert the guilt back onto planned parenthood, whatever.... as long as it isn't islamic terrorists involved, then welll, it's a whole other story, which in my opinion is shouldn't be. if killing unborn babies is murder and thus such actions are justified in their eyes, well, then decades of dropping bombs on living children, mothers, fathers, elderly people, blockading their countries, siezing their assetts in western banks, and well, basically destroying their countries, should just as well justify shooting up a holiday party, shouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yep.

Seems the same people can't see either how inciting and justifying and rationalizing away radicalized Americans or how invasion or bombings of their own might radicalize Muslims.

Maybe they just can't see. This is old news now but it still needs to be faced.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I am taking that **crickets*** comment to be referring to the silence from the pro-life crowd?? They aren't gonna face it, they are gonna be a little quieter till they think it's safe to come out again...
meanwhile the pro-life crowd is not recruiting three year olds at a charter school to carry their message to their parents....

Two Rivers Public Charter School alleges in a complaint filed in D.C. Superior Court that the protesters have engaged in “extreme and outrageous conduct” during the past several months, targeting schoolchildren as young as 3 with gruesome images of aborted fetuses and messages about the “murder facility” going in next to their school. The school is asking the court to order protesters not to talk to the schoolchildren or approach them outside the school.

www.washingtonpost.com... 9a-9dfc-11e5-a3c5-c77f2cc5a43c_story.html

I particularly like this part:

The protesters named in the lawsuit include Robert Weiler Jr., a Maryland resident who served a prison sentence for plotting to bomb an abortion clinic, and several activists connected to antiabortion groups.

and this one:

Since then, protesters have repeatedly waved graphic images at children as they walked toward their school, allegedly telling students that “they kill kids next door” and urging them to tell their parents to stop the “bloodbath that’s coming,” according to the lawsuit. The school claims that demonstrators have crowded the school’s drop-off lane and protesters have followed families up to the front door or down alleys behind the school when students tried to seek alternate entrances.

so, is the bloodbath that is coming referring to the abortions, or is it the bloodbath that the convicted abortion bombing plotter might create when he blows up the pp and possibly part of the school also....
why was my first instint to read it as a threat?

the complaint that was filed in court is here...

apps.washingtonpost.com...

oh ya, they have promised they would be back every week till the parents AND STUDENTS don't take action against the planned parenthood healthcenter that isn't even built yet by the way....
so while they don't want the schools teaching their kids anything but abstinance, they want these teachers, and parents teaching kids as young as three years old about abortion and turning them into activists against pp....

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Just...wow.

It sure seems to me that their energy could be better spent, say, you know, on actually allowing the things that prevent unwanted pregnancies to gain a footing in the mainstream.

One thing I always find amusing is that most of these same people are staunch supporters of Israel yet never examine Israel's stance and practices regarding abortion or caging and killing Palestinian children. Maybe they could redirect their spare energy over that way.

Hypocrisy gives me hives.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join