It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Made Comment About 'No More Baby Parts'

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I am just getting a chance to look at what's been reported. Does anyone know yet how Dear became familiar with the Planned Parenthood videos (and possibily motivated by them)? From what I read, he didn't even have electricity in his cabin-shed.

If not for the Internet, I wouldn't have known about them because I don't watch television news.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JaneyShmaney
I believe it was just one of the three residences the cabin (in NC, if I'm remembering right) that didn't have electricity or running water. I believe the trailer he lived in in CO did.

As to whether or not he saw the videos...not sure...but they sure got a whole lot of publicity everywhere for a couple of months. Would have been hard to miss them.
edit on 11/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I believe it was just one of the three residences the cabin (in NC, if I'm remembering right) that didn't have electricity or running water. I believe the trailer he lived in in CO did.

As to whether or not he saw the videos...not sure...but they sure got a whole lot of publicity everywhere for a couple of months. Would have been hard to miss them.

This is the trailer in CO?

I don't see any electrical lines. I guess I find it strange he was so exposed to the videos to have been driven to murder. He doesn't sound like someone who would have been exposed much, if at all, to the controversy.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yeah that looks like the one in CO. There was a trailer in SC and a cabin in NC. He may have had satellite or wi-fi. I don't know.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

that is not true, one of the women who were killed was at the planned parenthood clinic with a friend...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Debunked? By who?

I think you are buying to much into the narrative. Personally, I am more concerned that since 2001 more than 7000 have been murdered in Chicago. That is more than died in Operation Enduring Freedom and almost as many killed in Operation Desert Storm since it's start.

The young man shot by a gang member who was 9. Cold blood.
The preachers wife killed and raped by 3 men.
2 woman shot in cold blood in 2 different locations by one man.
A man who shot a dozen in a church.
The man who shot multiple armed service members outside a recruiting station.
Shall I go on?

You see, the difference is that I did not include any race descriptions because we ALL matter. Each one of us does.

again, why was the entire office not dead?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Who's narrative are you buying?

I'm going by what the police have said.

None of any of those other things have to with the man who killed and injured at a PP clinic.
edit on 11/30/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

And you keep posting his videos to give him more clicks! To give him more play time....I simply don't understand why you would do such a vile thing while saying that it is vile. You are promoting the vileness, can you not see that?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Yep. And brainwashing is also easier on the socially alienated and disenfranchised.

It's rough enough for the saner among us to handle the constant bombardment without screaming most days, but for someone troubled and maybe even looking for a shoulder or just someone to talk to it's gotta be even worse as they would tend to cling to anyone who was there for them, in whatever capacity.

You show an obvious case of brainwashing if you believe the socially alienated or disenfranchised are MORE LIKELY to be brainwashed.

I wonder what school taught you that ???

LOL.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Now debunked talking points. Facts don't corroborate. Read the thread for more info.

No, not debunked at all. It was an interview with a witness who gave her name, not an un-named source. You can't debunk an eyewitness' statement.
Just go read and watch the interviews with people who were actually there and saw what happened. I think you can safely ignore the crap put out by unidentified sources because they've been proven false. All the nonsense about his having backpacks and explosive devices was quickly proven false so why would anyone believe those "sources" that claimed to be part of the investigation but obviously weren't.
Every one of the eye witnesses who gave interviews said he was shooting randomly at the parking lot except the guy named Ozy who was a target but managed to get away. Why would these people lie about what they saw?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

So it is ok to believe cops over witnesses in this case but not the BLM that you support? tsk tsk tsk....

Ke'Arre Stewart saved people by running inside. He was shot outside. He is a hero....

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Who's narrative are you buying?

I'm going by what the police have said.

None of any of those other things have to with the man who killed and injured at a PP clinic.

You are obviously buying into a narrative put out by PP. Police haven't said anything beyond the name of the shooter, that the arrest warrants will be sealed and no info on weapons or timeline will be released. All that other "intel" as you call it, was from unidentified sources who claimed to be associated with the investigation.

You may believe that every human on earth has seen those videos but I don't. I haven't seen them and have no intention of watching them. I won't watch the ones you posted for the same reason---I refuse to waste my mind clicking on such sleazy stuff and giving them more views. I don't think I'm the only person on earth who feels this way and frankly I believe there are probably more people out there who don't really have any deep emotional attachment to either side of this issue. You obviously do and I understand that but don't let your emotional attachment to an issue cloud your thinking. I've yet to hear a sensible explanation about why---if PP was his "target"---the head of the association stated that none of their clients or patients were injured and that eyewitnesses describe him as shooting randomly toward the parking lot.
In every single case of which I'm aware where an abortion clinic was attacked, people were killed or injured or the building was bombed.

link   

a reply to: FriedBabelBroccoli

Yes of course people were opposed to abortion in general before the videos but what people were outraged about with the videos was the notion that anyone was profiting from baby parts, it added a layer of pure evil to something already perceived as a sin.

And why would profiting or donating baby parts have a difference ?

The pure evil is indeed already in play at the point of even having baby parts to deal with, and every other kind of thing in the world is done for profit, why do people get so upset with this ?

In fact why do YOU get so uptight as to whether or not things are paid for or donated.

link   

Great point. I'm confused, too, as to how a recluse with no electricity ever saw the Planned Parenthood videos. Even if he did have wifi and/or satellite....without electricity, what good would those services be?

It is odd.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

The manager on duty made a statement that Dear was never in the bank.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I linked earlier to the NYTimes article that provided information about his background.

The guy has a history of intimidation, domestic violence, animal abuse, and passing out politically motivated fliers.

He also is an art dealer, raised a Baptist, lived in an environmentalist neighbourhood, and allegedly posted on a marijuana forum while seeking out dominatrix style sex partners.

It is safe to wait for more info to come out.

-FBB

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The manager of which bank? There are 2 and again, how does a manager remember a customer better than an eyewitness looking at someone with a gun?

Stop...think....thanks...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The manager of which bank? There are 2 and again, how does a manager remember a customer better than an eyewitness looking at someone with a gun?

Stop...think....thanks...

The shooting absolutely started outside per the eyewitness guy in the car who was shot at. That man said Dear followed a man he shot into the PP clinic.

No one has any credible information that the shooting started in the bank.

-FBB

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Yep. And brainwashing is also easier on the socially alienated and disenfranchised.

It's rough enough for the saner among us to handle the constant bombardment without screaming most days, but for someone troubled and maybe even looking for a shoulder or just someone to talk to it's gotta be even worse as they would tend to cling to anyone who was there for them, in whatever capacity.

You show an obvious case of brainwashing if you believe the socially alienated or disenfranchised are MORE LIKELY to be brainwashed.

I wonder what school taught you that ???

LOL.

The schools of life, common sense, and observation.

Who do you think cults prey on? Why do abusers segregate and alienate the abused? Why does the military knock people down to build them back up?

But, hey, laugh away. I find your ignorance and feeble attempts at derision ever so faintly amusing.
edit on 11/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think I know what he is talking about
The black market for body parts is growing
It is a sad sad world we live in
To harvest children for body parts

I wouldn't be surprised if these clinics
Are harvesting body parts of children
Very big fast money

I hope this isn't true
But if it is

top topics