It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama urges gun control after Colorado Springs shooting: 'Enough is enough'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

You take guns and you'll start a war.

So much for ending mass shootings.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Of course he did. The New World Order wants Small Arms Treaty while they themselves are doing all the gun running across the seas. That is what is part of the tragedy of the cover up of Bengazi and still people will vote for the woman who was in charge.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Nobody is taking your guns or talking about taking your guns!

For the love of God people!

This is all just an attention seeking exercise in getting gun owners upset!

edit on 11/29/2015 by angeldoll because: I didn't mean for this to be so big.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Nobody is taking your guns or talking about taking your guns!

Except for the politicians who are talking about "Australian style" gun control. Which wasn't a one off policy. It was confiscatory.

This is all just an attention seeking exercise in getting gun owners upset!

Except that it's the president talking. While he was a state senator in Illinois there wasn't a gun control law he didn't like. He also extols the virtues of Australia's confiscatory gun control policy.

"No one is talking about" is bull.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

like to see somewhat stricter guns laws in unison with the introduction of actual, community-driven militia.

uh oh looking a bit more like prez os model of a civilian army... "just as powerful" as our regular army... but likely driven by a more shadowy elite.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Of course he did. The New World Order wants Small Arms Treaty while they themselves are doing all the gun running across the seas. That is what is part of the tragedy of the cover up of Bengazi and still people will vote for the woman who was in charge.

I was just about to post that Obama is carrying on with the UN's agenda. Americans are the last little pesky problem to the final transformation where we all become subjects rather than independent citizens.

While this one crazy idiot out of 350,000,000 people was holed up in a PP and shot three people, the other 99.99 per cent of gun owners were going about their day working, taking care of their families, going to football games, hanging out with friends, golfing, watching movies, partying, etc. etc., and not one ever even thought about perpetrating a violent act.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

After he was named, Barack Obama said on Saturday the US had “to do something about the easy accessibility of weapons of war on our streets to people who have no business wielding them”.

“Period,” the president added, in a statement released by the White House. “Enough is enough.”

Show me where the President said "Gimme ya guns". Or was it "sublimecraft" who said that?

edit on 11/29/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/29/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Like somebody’s going to listen to Obama

We’ve had enough of Obama’s useless, spineless statements.

Obama is running on empty.

He comes out, just a he does against ISIS with these empty, emotionless, phony platitudinous statements that nobody's listening to or takes serious anymore.

His battery has run out

Obama looks literally like a robot now.

The elite Manchurians need to give him a recharge

edit on 29-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Enough is enough

I agree, so enforce the damn gun laws we have already.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I've always thought you have a good brain. Do you really want psycho's to be able to buy machine guns? Or whatever they call those things, those mass-murdering weapons used in wars?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Trump gets blown up for saying he wants a data base on Muslims yet some people want a data base on gun owners. They want background checks on gun buyers yet would say background checks on Muslims is unconstitutional.

Yes you speak the truth. It is the wet dream of the far left....but Trump is playing right into it by introducing any kind of database. Ultimately it matters not whether it originates from the left or right, because it is neither and both....the New World Order wants total domination of all. Databases full of info on billions of people.... remember even in previous administrations they have introduced the idea of massive database... Total Information Awareness comes to mind... from Admiral Poindexter....it just morphs with every succeeding admin. Today it is in the form of Common Core data tracking and storage in the giant data warehouse in Utah.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sigh. I'm done. yeah. we want your guns. Hand 'em over. Sigh. The OP knows better what the President of the U.S. wants than the President does.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Funny how antigunners will do the "But, but, it's not the same!!" when you happen to point out their mistakes, isn't it?
"It only happened a few times, so those don't count"

edit on 29-11-2015 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

How about we conduct a twisted social experiment:take away guns from registered gun owners for a month.

If mass stabbings replace shootings, then it's clearly not the registered gun owners.

If the Shootings continue, then it's an issue of gun control.

I dare say most registered gun owners do obey the law and would not like firearms ending up in the wrong hands, Look abroad to Africa-Kalashnikovs are as easy to find as a Fast food joint. IMO it's not about taking the guns away, it's about the ease of access to them. No one in their right mind would issue a drivers license to a man with a seeing eye dog. Make firearms harder to obtain and that way the responsible gun owners are not punished for the actions of nutjobs.

edit on 29-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I've always thought you have a good brain. Do you really want psycho's to be able to buy machine guns? Or whatever they call those things, those mass-murdering weapons used in wars?

In my avatar you will see me holding an actual machine gun. It's an M240H chambered in 7.62x51. I also went to combat with an M4A1 select fire weapon. Looks like an AR, NOT an AR.

The AR15 is not a machine gun. Neither are the semi-automatic rifles that LOOK like AK47s. The weapons civilians use regularly for defense, sport, and hunting, are not capable of the rate of fire of the weapons that I took to combat, or that of the ones regularly fired at me.

Weapons don't commit murder, people do.

Stop with the hysterics.

I'm an ACTUAL weapons expert, so bear that in mind before you think you can tell me what weapons do and don't do.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Do you really want psycho's to be able to buy machine guns? Or whatever they call those things, those mass-murdering weapons used in wars?

Fully automatic weapons have been mostly inaccessible to the general population since 1986. While you are still able to procure one they are very expensive, typically beginning around $10,000 and requiring special tax stamps as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

How about we conduct a twisted social experiment:take away guns from registered gun owners for a month.

If mass stabbings replace shootings, then it's clearly not the registered gun owners.

If the Shootings continue, then it's an issue of gun control.

That experiment can be seen in places like Chicago, Oakland, Baltimore, and others.

We know what the data is showing us.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: SuspiciousTom

You take guns and you'll start a war.

So much for ending mass shootings.

Well that says alot, "If you take my item that has a sole purpose of destruction, I'll fight you for it"

That's bratty behavior. People are fairly complex beings and as such allowing such an item that can cause that much destruction is just retarded. Sure people like to protect themselves, but what happens when someones perception of protection is wrong? No screening, everyone gets a gun!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Sure.

While we are at it maybe we can suspend habeas corpus and if the government does not railroad anyone we can forgo it permanently.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The Dick Act of 1902 forbids gun control. It was acted in out behalf of being free men................. It's our right to bare arms under our Constitution as being free men. The schools don't teach our right's after the 60's as per the Constitution of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Why because each generation after will remember less and less of our history by the controllers who run our daily life's. Our History was based in God we Trust and the bible reading in schools I went to.

www.fourwinds10.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join