It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Domestic violence call turns out to be man trying to kill spider

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Police: Domestic violence call turns out to be man trying to kill spider

Police: “Come on mate people clearly heard you yelling you were going to kill her and furniture getting thrown around the unit.”

Man: “It was a spider.”

Police “Sorry??”

Man: “It was a spider, a really big one!!

Police :”What about the women screaming?”

Man: “Yeah sorry that was me, I really really hate spiders.”

Police said it turned out the male was chasing a “rather large spider around the unit with a can.” “After a very long pause some laughter and a quick look in the unit to make sure there was no injured party (apart from the spider) we left," police wrote on the post.

Wonder if the cops wore body cams and this could possibly show up on YouTube??? rofl..... Too priceless!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Some people have a huge reaction to arachnids:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Great story....glad the spider didn't get shot.

I kid!

lol

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This made me chuckle, I have a fear of spiders but believe it is a learned response, if someone in the family is frightened and reacts badly to them children tend to pick up on it.

My mother taught us, though she herself is frightened of most creepy crawlies, to catch them rather than hurt them as all life is precious and in her words they never asked to be a spider so whenever I see a spider I get a cup and piece of card and release them into the nearest bushes.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Some people have a huge reaction to arachnids:

dude...have you seen spiders in Australia?????

edit on 28-11-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Spiders don't scare me. Snakes? Nope. The only thing I can think of that does is trains. Not comfortable going across tracks. Nuts? You decide.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Oddly, spiders don't scare me at all.

Wasps, hornets and the like......yeah, I go "all out" freak mode when I see or hear one.

I'm the person you see in a crowd flailing like an idiot at an "invisible" threat.

It might be invisible to you but, it's not to me.

Plus, anything that flies....it already has an advantage on us humans...think about that!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Spiders don't scare me. Snakes? Nope. The only thing I can think of that does is trains. Not comfortable going across tracks. Nuts? You decide.

Lol...go spend the night in the Queensland bush and we'll see how you feel after that....

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I loved snakes and spiders growing up. In fact, I had several species of snakes as pets when I was a kid. Then I went to Queensland and it gave me a WHOLE NEW APPRECIATION for snakes & spiders....lol.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Got to add some balance, I fear them and we have some red back's breeding wild in the south of the UK now probably brought back in someone's luggage but in south america
they eat the spiders for a snack.

youtu.be...

Of course they eat them in Cambodia too, apparently they taste like crab but less salty when cooked, like scorpion's of course spiders are not insect's but rather Arachnids as are crabs.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Lol...go spend the night in the Queensland bush and we'll see how you feel after that....

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
For some reason, I just think of The Fifth Element:

Ruby Rhod: "Oh my god, Oh My God, OH MY GOD!!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!"

Korben Dallas: "What???"

Ruby Rhod: "A spider. A really big one. The size of my thumbnail. It's just sitting there in the sink."

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hmm? Maybe as a protest on police violence, invasion of privacy, abusing the 4th amendment and other issues with police.
Maybe we should in protest should welcome the nanny state and call 911 for any minor emergency?

OMG! I have to go potty so bad Mrs 911 call lady, my toilet won't flush and I think i might explode causing domestic terrorism! Help!

edit on 11 28 2015 by MadRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'd say the solution to Oz's giant spider problem would be to outfit every resident with a flamethrower & declare war on the bastards, but Mother Nature's own brush fire endeavors apparently don't so much as budge the arachnid population :/

Australia -- Critter Hell on Earth, bad B movie style.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'd say the solution to Oz's giant spider problem would be to outfit every resident with a flamethrower & declare war on the bastards, but Mother Nature's own brush fire endeavors apparently don't so much as budge the arachnid population :/

ha ha...it's not just the spiders....

The Animals That Make Australia The Deathtrap It Is

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

What you don't know is that there is a train chugging around just waiting to catch you crossing.... and it's absolutely full of spiders.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Living in the country , I have had snakes in the garage and house . I have been eyed upon by coyotes taking the trash bin down to the road.I have heard bears and other "unknown creatures in the woods. I have stepped on copperheads and once sat on a small rattler. None of this stuff bothers me at all. But let a spider get on me....ITS ON

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: Nyiah

ha ha...it's not just the spiders....

The Animals That Make Australia The Deathtrap It Is

Very good

I personally love our critters they keep the undesirables out

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Jeepers creepers who would wanna kill me??

Along came a Spider and sat down beside her and said Hey wazzup B???.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I hate roaches especially the type that flies, had a bad encounter with one of those in the Philippines, don't mind snakes but I won't do stupid and have one wrap around my body like some dumb tourist types did in Thailand, I am not an animal trainer but I don't think snakes like cats can be trained (love cats). Rats I am scared of long greasy tails black eye yuck!, Not fond of rabbits but the darn kids saw one for sale and daddy daddy!! can we have it plueese??? ..no! plueese?? no!..Wifey oh come on it would be fun we'll keep it on the balcony, me Ok! but only if you promise to take care of it, we pomised!! me err arright!! Kids yeaaah.!!!. ...wifey hon !!the rabbit poohed all over the balcony me So?? clean it. wifey..I didn't say I would clean up after it the kids did,me Ok tell the Kids to clean it offcourse they did a bangedup job of it and spreading it around, so guess who did the cleaning from then on..get it right I buy you a beer if we ever meet off line.

edit on 28-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join