It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis, synchronicity & a message?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks. In this context it really makes me wonder, if it isn't recorded energies of our ancestors playing with our reality. Maybe the asians are right in offering them their favourite drinks and burning "ghost" money?
Now i am so curious i think i have to come up with an experiment. Can you make these experiences happen?
Invite them in?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Now i am so curious i think i have to come up with an experiment. Can you make these experiences happen?
Invite them in?

Not one experience I had was I looking for ghosts, waiting for ghosts, etc. Not one.

Some people claim to have this ability, but can't reproduce on command. Stanford Research Institute (SRI) wants to talk to those who can.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Oh well, mine was just s p and a weird coincidence, i guess. Maybe i read more and try some astral projection? Find me some of those archons!
If there were a recipe that works, it should always work, i think?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Whatever yer brain comes up with to explain and illustrate episodes of sleep paralysis are entirely based upon the contents of yer brains.

Ergo, sleep paralysis is like Vegas: whatever happens during sleep paralysis is confined to your personal land of sleep paralysis. In other words: whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

That's why Elvis lives there.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If there were a recipe that works,

The "recipe that works" is temporal-lobe lability.

I've found at least two "recipes" that work for me.

Most recently a Muse head-set; it provided an epic night of sleep paralysis amounting to at least 6 different episodes.

Go figure.

edit on 28-11-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Oh well, mine was just s p and a weird coincidence, i guess. Maybe i read more and try some astral projection? Find me some of those archons!
If there were a recipe that works, it should always work, i think?

Got me. I never tried to make anything happen, was always surprised when something did. One notable, it hasn't happened to me in a while, but I don't get out much anymore.

The onnnly thing I can surmise is they came out to play when I was around. Letting me know they were there, for whatever reason.

None of these events ever hurt me in any way, never seemed to make much sense. I'm just more sensitive(?) whatever that means. I can see them so they show off? I must be an idiot, never having realized anything from such special 'treatment'.

Sorry, wish I was of more help.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
When I posted a similar incident here I was subjected to ridicule
and was blocked by some when ATS still had that feature.Until this
website I wasn't familiar with this sleep paralysis and what happened
to me bothered me for many years.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Whatever yer brain comes up with to explain and illustrate episodes of sleep paralysis are entirely based upon the contents of yer brains.

Ergo, sleep paralysis is like Vegas: whatever happens during sleep paralysis is confined to your personal land of sleep paralysis. In other words: whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

That's why Elvis lives there.

That would be a sound explanation, if it weren't for the fact of people experiencing the same visions without prior knowledge or connection.Much like that of those who take '___' and report the same entities.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

When I had a similar experience in regards to the leg grabbing in bed, it was a couple days before I was admitted into the ER and faced death. I was very, very ill... I was told I would not have lived another 24 hrs if I didn't end up in the ER.

But I had no idea I was that ill until I went to the ER. And when I told someone about that experience after everything happened... they told me it was the beginning of an out of body experience. I'm not sure if that's what it was but whatever it was I'll never forget it and the horrific thought that I possibly almost died that night during that weird leg pulling experience. It really frightened me. I thought maybe you should know... in case you might not know that perhaps something is going on in your body. You could be sick. However, you might not be because apparently people have out of body experiences without being sick so there's that, too.

I'm not unfamiliar with sleep paralysis either, and the leg pulling situation was NOT sleep paralysis. As far as I can tell anyway because my experience with sleep paralysis is that I can't move, for what feels like forever... and that is not what happened during the leg pulling situation. I shot up in bed(I thought that my cat had laid down on my leg, but when I went to move my leg to gently push him off whatever it was grabbed onto my leg and wouldn't let go, and I shot up to look at it realizing it wasn't my cat at all- it was nothing, there was nothing there).

I'm also not unfamiliar with synchronicity, but I don't know what it means in the grand scheme of things. I call it the truman show feeling. And I, too, had a odd nightmare and a strange electronic malfunction the other night. Maybe our minds are just being tampered with. Maybe you have DID and don't remember doing things so maybe you literally left yourself a message. That thought alone is most terrifying and most people would quickly deny that it's even possible- but I know it is possible to betray ourselves in that way. We can keep secrets from even ourselves... simply because the truth is much too uncomfortable for us to accept. Much easier to deny, deny, deny.
edit on 28-11-2015 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2015 by geezlouise because: lol

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
ex girlfriend sometimes appears in my dreams, trying to lead me away from truth. It's not her but an evil entity posing as her.

Two nights ago, she is in the dream. I was happy to see her until she said, "let's go in the human hamster wheel."

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I don't really understand what you have written.
You were paralysed when you felt someone grab your leg?

When you turned on your tablet my guess is you werent in paralysis...

And the "message" did you recieve that in sleep paralysis the night after or in a dream state or while being wide awake?

-----

When you are paralysed it can be a normal form of sleep paralysis and it might have been an "hallucination", someone can easily feel pressure on the body during those times, even hearing voices and feeling touching.

Could you open your eyes and see?
Then there is the other type of paralysis, when your body is a sleep and your mind is awake, most often though your astral body is detatched and you have that consciousness awake too, that's when there might be real entites in the room who you can hear, see and feel.

Messages can come in dreams so it might have been a message.
If you were wide awake, moveable and that message came into your head as a voice (not yours) I'd take it to heart but also if it would happen again I might see a doctor.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Like i said it was just funny how it all came together. And since i never had s.p. before it was really weird.
I don't give it that much significance, just thought i share to see how others deal with it.
Avoid Muse head sets! Good advice

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: spazze

I couldn't sleep anymore that is why i turned on my tablet. The message was just me misreading the title, no voices or anything like that.
Thankfully nothing really, just a very weird night.
Others had much more impressive stories to tell than i do, and that's a good thing, i would freak out if i ever felt another presence!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here's a good little documentary on sleep paralysis.

It does truly terrify some people.
The interesting part about the experience is how it develops if you continue to have it.I have seen some horrific beings attacking me in that state.They are usually black,faceless and smoke like.Eventually it led me to have OBEs to the point of being able to fight back.I went from dreading the experience to looking forward to the next one.
And like I said earlier, the fact people describe the same beings or entities time and time again makes you wonder if there is some external reality to it.Considering how little we know about consciousness it wouldn't be surprising if the experiences lie outside of the mind in what some would call a spirit world or astral plane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join