It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Gelatin Group Video - New theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
A few months ago I learned about "the Gelatin Group"; art students who had unbridled access to the world trade center leading up to 911. Twenty of them were stationed in the 92 floor (impact zone) for a few years doing "art" unbeknownst to the port authority. To the average person who hasn't even heard of them, this factoid might seem just a little too unbelievable. However, this is nothing. The entire event and bizarre behavior that went on inside the WTC, including the trail of bread crumbs which lead directly to Dick Cheney and Halliburton, is by far the strangest and most telling and compelling evidence regarding the perpetrators of 911.

Some of you may have heard of the ex flight attendant Rebekah Roth and her book "methodical illusion" who pieces together an incredible part of the puzzle. She's the one who put together the Halliburton connection and the art students whom some of them were expert Mossad bomb technicians. What they were doing in the impact zone for four years was rigging the elevators with explosives. Many arguments tend to involve the 5 W's around the type of explosives, how, who, how much, why no one noticed, etc., etc.

Today I found a new video of the group. A quick summary for those who haven't heard of them, they removed a window and built a stupid balcony out of the 92nd floor which took three-weeks to plan. Walked out, walked back in, and took it down in the name of art. It was a side project from their "regular" tasks to relieve the tension of "claustrophobia" and did it without any of the other 17 or so art students even knowing about it. While sharing the same space. Yet, still managed to rent the upper floor of an adjacent hotel and throw a party about it hiring a film crew. At any rate, I digress. The explosives part...how did they do it? Where was it stored? Well, I "think" I know and in the video, one of the art students explains exactly where the "thermate' was hidden. You see, that "balcony" ? Well, it needed a counter balance inside the art space. The balcony was built out while resting on support inside, weighted down with...? He says sand.

You see, they built a room out of remote demolition fuse boxes so the other art students couldn't see what they were up to. They needed to bring in the Thermate and conceal it somewhere, so they cooked up a plan to use the balcony as an excuse to bring up the explosives and just pile it on as a counter weight. Then they could slip into their little room to "meditate" while they hooked up all the nano-thermate charges from the now empty boxes. They quickly removed the balcony because it was no longer necessary once they got all the "sand" up. Say, 1000 lbs should do it.

So what do you think? Could the guy in this video actually be a German/Israelis Mossad agent posing as an art student? There's still so much more to this story but my main point is that stupid balcony and the fact they used sand as a counter weight for "art".

edit on 28-11-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Their art project published a book- "b thing." All of the boxes bottoms have bb18 printed on them. Someone traced this to an electrical wholesaler who's stock list has bb18 as single stack bus bars, little dealys you use when you have a lot of wiring to do.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Single stack bus bar:

i.stack.imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The 92nd floor was well within the initial collapse zone.
This still leaves the other tower unexplained however.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This was fairly well discussed here in September. Maybe not this video, but here's the LINK

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Art.....Clay....Plastic explosives in the clay. I wonder if you could make a statue out of C4 and harden it on the outside?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The video is from someone who is selling a book.

I still want one unified conspiracy theory.
Who did what and here's how they did it.
But it has to cover all aspects of 911.

Until then this is just another booger from the conspiracy nose.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I disagree. The video in the OP is just part of what Rebekah Roth says and believe me, she has a lot to say for free without even reading her book. Look her up

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Rebekah Roth - Hour 1 - 9/11: Methodical Illusion
March 18, 2015

www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Threads that both ring true and
hit close to home are often full of flags
and ghost towns in response.
Let's change that.
I'll start by saying as a Jew, for all humanity,
we should look down all roads no matter where they lead .

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The 92nd floor was well within the initial collapse zone.
This still leaves the other tower unexplained however.

Don't you mean the other two towers? This is a nice explanation from the OP but it doesn't seem to explain everything.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak we should look down all roads no matter where they lead .

(applause)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The beauty is, if only one tower can be explained, then the rest is self-evident.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

The beauty is, if only one tower can be explained, then the rest is self-evident.

No it means the theory is wrong.
What kind of deduction process are people using on here?

A plausible conspiracy theory has to cover all aspects of 911.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Well...not really. If you have evidence of just one building coming down with CD, then that's really all you need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the OS is wrong and 911 was an inside job.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The story of the Gelatin avant garde art performers (NOT students - they were NOT at any college of art) is a total red herring. They were NOT Israelis but from Austria. They changed the name of their group in 2005 to Gelitin. Despite what the overheated imagination of Roth tried to depict, there is nothing suspicious at all about their activities in the World Trade Center. 9/11 researchers don't need four artists to plant explosives in one of the towers. The power down on the weekend before 9/11 reported by Scott Forbes, senior database administrator for Fiduciary Trust, located on the 97th floor of the South Tower, provided plenty of opportunity for teams of men ostensibly carrying out computer cable upgrading to bring explosives into the towers, as well as time to plant them throughout the pre-wired buildings. This had been claimed years ago by New York artist Paul Laffoley, who worked on the design of the towers for 18 months:

If the power down was the only suspicious work being done in the towers, you might be inclined to discount it. But it wasn’t. In 2001, there were many vacancies in the towers; there were even entire floors that were empty. Long-time Trade Center employee William Rodriguez, who has talked about hearing massive explosions in the lower part of the towers on 9/11, also says that he heard major work being done on some vacant floors.

He describes loud banging, what sounded like heavy metal dumpsters being moved around, and lots of dust over everything. And it was all very secret. He says that in at least one case, the suspicious work was being done on a floor where the elevator didn’t even stop.

Financial analyst Ben Fountain of Firemen’s Trust has also described odd work being done in the towers. He says his company, Aon Corporation, was evacuated numerous times from their offices in the upper floors of the South Tower. They were also moved from one floor to another.

Fountain reported hearing loud noises on nearby floors, including the sounds of pneumatic drills. He also says there was a great deal of fine white dust all over everything.

As I say, the "B thing" of Gelatin is a red herring. There was plenty of REAL, suspicious activity, reported by people who worked there, going on in the towers prior to 9/11 that could have been preparation for the controlled demolition of the two towers. Anyway, Gelatin's activities a year earlier were confined to only one tower, so they could not have been responsible for laying explosives that blew up the second tower, quite apart from the fact they stayed on the 91st floor, so they never had access to the locked offices in all the other floors, where demolition charges would have been laid as well.

edit on 29-11-2015 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join