It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implications of the US Supporting ISIS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
One aspect I haven't seen discussed yet concerning the fact that the US government is supporting ISIS is simply...what are the implications?

Isis Toyota Trucks came from the US State Department

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS

www.youtube.com...

The inspiration for this thread came from the following thread:

Held ransom by malicious spyware? Just pay up, FBI says

I find it so odd that the FBI would tell people to financially support terrorists (the hackers creating the spyware mentioned above are terrorists). I don't think anyone should be really surprised. The US government is directly supporting terrorists. Why not support them indirectly too?

I've got a conspiracy theory to add to this. What if the FBI is working with the hackers? Or...what if a US government agency is creating the spyware? All bets are off now IMHO. If you can stoop to the level of supporting ISIS, how much lower is it even possible to go?

How bad can things get?

Legally Kidnapped By CPS (child protective services)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

To start with the 40 trucks the rebels have, have not been shown to have been lost to ISIS. And the mystery of Toyota' s is not really a mystery it is just smuggling. Not something new in that part of the work. Through Iran, Lebanon, Turkey or the coasts of Syria. The same way oil gets out. Ammunition and AK47s get in.

Second the FBI suggests backing up your work, having good virus scanners, not clicking on links etc. You can find all this on their website, they at no point recommend just paying them.

And last the US and ISIS under its other names have fighting with each other since the late 1990s when they assassinated a US diplomat in Jordan. They fought the US under the Al Quada name in Iraq and now do so under ISIS. The idea that the US has been undercutting everything it wanted to accomplish in mid east by funding ISIS makes zero sense. ISIS uses mostly Russian weapons and ammunition. Does that mean Russia is supporting ISIS? No, outside buyers purchase what is needed and smuggle it in.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

To start with the 40 trucks the rebels have, have not been shown to have been lost to ISIS. And the mystery of Toyota' s is not really a mystery it is just smuggling. Not something new in that part of the work. Through Iran, Lebanon, Turkey or the coasts of Syria. The same way oil gets out. Ammunition and AK47s get in.

Second the FBI suggests backing up your work, having good virus scanners, not clicking on links etc. You can find all this on their website, they at no point recommend just paying them.

And last the US and ISIS under its other names have fighting with each other since the late 1990s when they assassinated a US diplomat in Jordan. They fought the US under the Al Quada name in Iraq and now do so under ISIS. The idea that the US has been undercutting everything it wanted to accomplish in mid east by funding ISIS makes zero sense. ISIS uses mostly Russian weapons and ammunition. Does that mean Russia is supporting ISIS? No, outside buyers purchase what is needed and smuggle it in.

Get out of here with your logic, the circlejerk must continue!

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I have trouble believing anything you just typed.

You forgot to mention that the United States and its puppet masters are helping IS to cause unrest in the region with the intent to topple Assad.

Do you deny this?

Simple yes or no question, I don't need a wall of deflective text.

Also, there are many other uses for IS such as manufactured fear/terror abroad to strip away our "freedoms". There are a lot of good reasons for the US to fund IS. For you to say that it makes zero sense is quite the claim, you act like the IS situation has made it worse for the US in the ME but it's quite obvious that IS falls within US and friends agenda.

edit on 28-11-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Lol Putin really lays out the US hard in that little lecture... great video.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The more I listen to Putin, the more respect I gain for him. He's straightforward. Something our President definitely is not.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
One aspect I haven't seen discussed yet concerning the fact that the US government is supporting ISIS is simply...what are the implications?

Isis Toyota Trucks came from the US State Department

Putin Tells Everyone Exactly Who Created ISIS

www.youtube.com...

The inspiration for this thread came from the following thread:

Held ransom by malicious spyware? Just pay up, FBI says

I find it so odd that the FBI would tell people to financially support terrorists (the hackers creating the spyware mentioned above are terrorists). I don't think anyone should be really surprised. The US government is directly supporting terrorists. Why not support them indirectly too?

I've got a conspiracy theory to add to this. What if the FBI is working with the hackers? Or...what if a US government agency is creating the spyware? All bets are off now IMHO. If you can stoop to the level of supporting ISIS, how much lower is it even possible to go?

How bad can things get?

Legally Kidnapped By CPS (child protective services)

If in fact , the U.S. and possibly Turkey are backing ISIS/ISIL , NATO may leave us hanging in the ME . Actually, might turn out to be a good thing and prevent any more escalation

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Putin made some good points. Don't look for someone to blame when you create your own mistakes. Straight message for Obama and everyone else for that matter.

-SAP-

top topics

join