It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Guide to Aircraft & Spacecraft in Ancient Scripture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
a reply to: Harte

Are you implying yourself to be insane then?

Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race by Michael A. ... Michael Cremo lectures to academic, popular, and scientific audiences around the world in a continuing challenge to Darwinian evolution

"This remarkable compendium of pseudoscience [Forbidden Archeology] is premised on the assumption that modern science is a prisoner of Western cultural and religious biases..."
Tarzia, Wade. ncse.com...

edit on 3-12-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2 The review of the denying of ignorance is also based on this condition, enforced belief by those who imply that they are the highest awareness of intellect on Planet Earth.

Teaching of science was a forced ideal, the same as religion itself.

Science is therefore simply another owned concept of religion and religious belief for religion or the philosophical review of creation is a spiritual religious conscious review...owned by males themselves.

If you cared to review how science first began and who created the concepts for science....a male and his consciousness determines this review himself.

Who considers that they own everything on Planet Earth as a self purposed condition....males.

Who owns the condition of secret brotherhoods......males

Therefore when a male contradicts the tradition of the brotherhood, all the brothers do is attack the information as if the human review is considered less intelligent....yet they already determine by their own considerations that males are the higher intellect itself.

How can this form of consciousness contradict itself, when it already lays claim to "knowing it all" and expresses the same evaluated statements via its own review condition?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I'm a huge fan of Stargate too! I love how they made Thor a skinny grey alien that would kick the butts of all the other gods.

I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about, but doubtless Google will befriend me.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

UFO activation is being witnessed in our own modern times. The consideration any of us should make is why? Especially when the ancients depict the same sort of information as we are now seeing.

UFOs are unidentified flying objects. The reason people witness unidentified flying objects is that they can't identify the objects. Since they can't identify the objects they can't tell whether they are the same ones the 'ancients' witnessed. Therefore we can't say that the ancients witnessed unidentified flying objects.

You will notice that, in all the ancient scriptures and texts quoted in this thread, the flying object was always identified.

What advises us all is that the ancients did science, and then we should question what form of science were the ancients doing.

That is also false. Science was invented in Europe about 500 years ago by people like Galileo.

The science and converting information called religion, and religion depicts information of powers and Gods that create.

Religion is not, and has never been, science.

Changing the nuclear or fusion of stone above that of natural fusion.

It is plain to see you understand nothing of science; you don't even know what words like 'nuclear fusion' mean.

Your posts in this thread are full of utter nonsense. People who make the sort of claims you have are rightly regarded as primitives, idiots or lunatics. I'm sure you are none of these things, and are simply playing the fool to irritate people. Have fun; but I shan't be bothering to read your posts from here on in, even if they are addressed to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

You imply that science itself did not cause disease and mutations to human life and Nature?

Nobody with an education beyond second or third grade would imply (or believe) such foolishness.

Why is it that a healthy human being with the same DNA structure can live a healthy life....and then another human being display mutated cellular inheritance?

DNA replication is imperfect.

Science.

Where?

Converting of matter changes the natural evolution of healing....being the cooling of radiation itself. Cooled radiation changes light and sound.

Nice words you have there. You should try arranging them in a coherent manner.

If you convert then you increase the radiation amount and also change light and sound.

Convert what? What 'radiation amount'? 'Change' light and sound in what way, and by what mechanism?

When the extra irradiation is active...it attacks human life.

More meaningless drivel.

Human inception the act of chosen sexual intercourse is the reason why mutations occur as a scattered effect in life.

I thought you said genetic mutation was caused by 'science'; Now you're saying it's caused by sex. So which is it? Mutations can (and do) occur constantly, no sex required. Also, the word is 'conception', not 'inception'.

We therefore demonstrate that a natural life once lived as a healthy self with a correct brain function, chemical response and was beautiful to look at.

Who is 'we' and when did they demonstrate whatever it is you're on about?

You review humanity as an archaeological evidence as a pre existing community and also nuclear events that changed the life.

You then review the human condition....a natural living being who chooses to do science and convert the evolution of radiation.

More unintelligible claptrap.

You then review the human for who they are.....a human who attacks others natural awareness for the purpose of keeping secrets by implying that their natural spiritual awareness is less aware than a mutated awareness self possessed by the radiation that formed their own cellular/brain and chemical self?

Holy nonsensical run-on sentences, Batman! I can't decipher most of that, but I can tell you that your brain was not formed by "radiation"....

I can send you some grade school level science textbooks via pm if you'd like. They have lots of neat pictures and the words aren't too hard to read. You might even learn a thing or two.

edit on 12/4/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

When you talk about old science and converting it to religion.
What you are talking about is the old forgotten science of the self (for instance like kriya yoga we have today), correct?

if my interpretation is correct then only a few people will get what you want to say...this is way outside of bounds about what normally people read and talk on ats so your posts will be misinterpreted by majoraty. If you want people to get your meaning than you should use simple terms and be clearer about your points.
edit on 14492168401214December1412143115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

if my interpretation is correct then only a few people will get what you want to say...this is way outside of bounds about what normally people read and talk on ats so your posts will be misinterpreted by majoraty

Flattering but untrue. People say stuff like this on ATS all the time.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Uh, no Dude, you're unique.

A true treasure.

Merry Christmas.

Much respect.
edit on 4-12-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
I don't care about flatter, only the truth!

what do you know about kriya yoga or do you practice some form of old authentic yoga? Other than info you will probably google in a moment so you can bark something back to me : )

I am talking about books and materials which are not popular around here and this is not like you seem to think that this is some egoistic bs...

we all have different hobbies and if my gut is right, the user with name beenharmed is writing about something which I also like to read and practise and a few others probably also on ats, but certainly not many. Even the replays which were given back in response to his posts are a testament to that.

edit on 14492206871218December1812183115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

what do you know about kriya yoga

What do you "know" about it?

It's a matter of mechanics.

P.S. So 1992.

You wanna discuss "Kriyas"? Go start a thread.

I am talking about books and materials

Ah,

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots
*sigh* ....

I don't want to get involved into pointless argument about kriya. It was just used as an example to make a point about different knowledge and understanding of science. I just addressed beenharmed and am waiting to his replay if my intuition is correct about the nature of his posts. Because his writing style is a little confusing for me but I think there is a lot of truth in his words. Therefore I asked him... Than you two started BSing, I don't want anything from you two...
edit on 14492242261217December1712173115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

pointless argument about kriya.

There is no argument worthy of kriya. Kriya is kriya.

Beenharmed is a troll.

Piss off, chela.

Oh, P.S...

Because his writing style is a little confusing for me

Because it has been working on it for years, many of which you have not been here for.

Christ (à la mode).

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

how do you know how long have I been here? Do you think registration date is any indicator of that?

Appearances can be deceiving.... and meanings behind words also and that is why I want to hear it from him and not you. I have not talked with this user yet and I do not care if his a troll in other threads, but his posts here are meaningful to me and I want to make sure if this is because of right reasons or have I misunderstood him.
edit on 14492271891206December0612063115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Appearances can be deceiving....

They sure can be.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I'm a huge fan of Stargate too! I love how they made Thor a skinny grey alien that would kick the butts of all the other gods.

I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about, but doubtless Google will befriend me.

actually youtube is a better friend

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

All those accounts of stationary clouds, sky thrones, fiery chariots, flying rolls, pillars of light, platforms, vessels and fiery wheels in the sky really sound pretty intriguing - especially when the objects are described as exhibiting rapid, prolonged flight; hovering; ascending or descending.

Found this interesting article about stories from the Bible taken in UFO context -there are many other examples at the link but there's an intriguing account below of Moses following a cloud to Canaan.

Exactly, if those were actual sightings/encounters they would of course be described using a vocabulary that couldn't really express any technical aspects of what people witnessed back in the day. If there are no words for engines, thrust, spacecraft and other technical terms, you would probably end up with such descriptions. In biblical times they may have had words like cherubim, seraphim, merkaba etc. to identify what they saw but of course that doesn't directly translate to our modern terminology.

And here goes yet another Hindu reference about 3 floating cities in the sky:

Mahabharata SECTION CLX

The Asuras possessed of great energy had in days of yore three cities in the firmament. One of these had been made of iron, one of silver, and the third of gold. With all his weapons, Maghavat, the chief of the deities, was unable to pierce those cities.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeep3r

Mahabharata SECTION CLX

The Asuras possessed of great energy had in days of yore three cities in the firmament. One of these had been made of iron, one of silver, and the third of gold. With all his weapons, Maghavat, the chief of the deities, was unable to pierce those cities.

It seems like that was already mentioned here, but maybe it was in another thread I was in.

The Tripura is what it's called, and it's a myth about three cities, not three flying saucers. People lived there.

One city in the underworld, on on the Earth, and one in heaven (the gold one.)

Harte

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

It seems to originate from ancient Indian mythology and while it's not flying saucers, the text does relate to mobile aerial cities that are difficult to destroy. There are other passages describing this as well ... of course it's a religious document with mythological elements and not a modern multi-witness UFO report, but it's still uncanny IMO, especially with all the other aerial phenomena described in the Mahabharata and other Hindu books.

SECTION CLXXII

"I happened to descry a mighty unearthly city, moving at will, and having the effulgence of fire or the sun (...) And it was made of all sorts of jewels and was unearthly, and of wonderful appearance (...) And, O king of kings, they received these boons (...) that they might obtain a highly effulgent and surpassingly fair aerial city, furnished with all manner of gems and invincible even by the celestials."

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yes, I'm aware there's a tradition of flying vehicles in ancient India, just as there is in Ancient Greek, ancient Persia, ancient Norse and lots of other places.

I just like to keep the stories straight.

Harte

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

If you have any relevant links or quotes at hand, feel free to share them. Would be great to compile some more references, even if they are of mythological origin, with metaphorical elements etc...
edit on 5-12-2015 by jeep3r because: text

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join