It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained lights New Brunswick Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: gortex

I was able to see the lights clear enough with "only" 240p. I am ok with that. I don't need to live in an absolute 1080p world. 240p allows for imagination.

If he had posted the pic in 100% clarity, you would still only see what you were meant to. Unclear, but interesting lights over a river.

By that logic 0p would allow for the greatest imagination.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

And your point is...?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: draknoir2

And your point is...?

It's a silly argument.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Weird. They're not really moving. They're unidentifiable hovering objects....
Good catch.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: openedeyesandears

originally posted by: Jefferton
Hey guys and gals, I caught some strange lights over the river during a snow storm, really not sure what they could have been.

Very interested in some opinions, whatever they may be.

Submitted for the approval of the midnight society, er..

Was that in the Bathurst area? I know it was snowing quite a bit there a few days ago.
Nice to see other New Brunswickers on here btw.

Fredericton actually!

No chance it would have anything to do with CFB Gagetown? Army helicopters? Or maybe even the flying college training the Chinese how to fly in adverse weather conditions?

Basically the likelyhood of this being something other than those two things is...quite low.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Good catch.

Well, seeing that the video quality is beyond crap, it's pretty hard to tell anything about it. Other than "it" popped down below and then back in to clouds. Jeep in mind there is quite a bit of different air traffic in this region. Flying school and largest NATO training base are just outside Fredericton. Could easily be military drones as well as they train with them at the base as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Good catch.

Thanks, I found it quite eerie!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Sorry for the video quality everyone, I wish it was better, but it's all I've got.
And it it was flawless everyone would scream cgi.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Was it filmed from an upstairs window ?
I think it's a reflection in your window from a light source in the room.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Was it filmed from an upstairs window ?
I think it's a reflection in your window from a light source in the room.

No, dark room, no light sources of any kind.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Just so everyone understand, where this video was taken is not that far (crow fly) from the famous Shag Harbour.
It is not that far fetch to see this as a possible UFO. I live 2 hours away from Fredericton and I myself have seen a ufo (not necessarily alien). Btw, CFB Gagetown is not an air force base but an army base and yes, they have helicopters there but that is not their specialty. I lived and worked there (on the base) for 8 years they mostly fly over the base.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears
Just so everyone understand, where this video was taken is not that far (crow fly) from the famous Shag Harbour.
It is not that far fetch to see this as a possible UFO. I live 2 hours away from Fredericton and I myself have seen a ufo (not necessarily alien). Btw, CFB Gagetown is not an air force base but an army base and yes, they have helicopters there but that is not their specialty. I lived and worked there (on the base) for 8 years they mostly fly over the base.

403 Sqn is based at CFB Gagetown, so they don't fly over the base. They fly FROM (and over) the base. They also train with drones at the base. Also, seeing as it's a major NATO training base it could easily be a foreign AF.

Is it a UFO? Yes. Because we can't identify it. But it doesn't necessarily mean it's paranormal or extraterrestrial.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I say the lights were too big to be conventional aircraft, but that is just my opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join