It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever been betrayed by someone very close to you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

I move on.

cut 'em out.

Move on. DOT ORG

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jobless1

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: lavatrance
I'm just seeking some advice from others who have had to deal with a major betrayal and how they were able to cope and or get through it?

You learn how to Love, unconditionally!
When your new baby is gurgling and giving you the grins as you change it's diaper, he squirts you good, up pne side and down the other, not missing your face!
Do you give him a good bask in the chops?
Smack him?
Punish him on other ways?
Kill it?
Of course not!
You LOVE him, and in that Love, that 'mis-deed' is barely noticed, NOT judged, NOT resented, NOT harming our delicate rickety ego, but laughed through as we finish the job to ease his discomfort!
All because there is no 'judgment' in Love, and, thus, no vain offense to the ego!
If the neighbor peed on you, he might be killed!
The difference is your lack of Love and your egoic/insane resentment and 'judgment'!
Your painful disappointment and disillusionment from your 'expectations and illusions' lead to those feelings that you describe!
If you never had the 'expectation', you would have no emotional problems when your 'expectation' is violated!

Find and become unconditional (no expectations, no conditions!) Love, and be healed of the insanity!

"Do what you know to be right, say what you know to be true, and leave with faith and patience the consequences to god!" - F.W. Robertson

This ^ is the essence of 'Faith'/Love! Robertson calls Us 'God', but call Us whatever works for you; the Universe, Nature, Tao, Truth, Consciousness, Buddha, 'Self!'!, The Great Balloon Butted Big Bellied Bimbo in the Sky... whatever..., they all refer to the same One Reality, the same One Truth!
We Are All
One Omni- 'Self!'!

lol that's nice guru now back to reality. I know you saw this coming as most people always do! You honestly lost nothing! even Even if it was a relative just ignore them and put distance between you and them eventually the situation will change and they will want to become "family" again. Don't! as they will eventually end up doing the same thing. Don't allow the situation to happen again by avoiding any situation where it might give them opportunity. Work on yourself and become better stronger and smarter.

Our 'reality' that we observe;

"We do not see the world as it is, we see it as we are!"

Are you a Xtian?
That's what "forgive them for they know not what they do!" means!

Unconditional Love does exist, and it HEALS us all together!
It turns the 'enemy' into the Beloved! *__-

And, yes, sometimes we have to Love toxic people at a distance.

"Self improvement is masturbation! Self destruction is the Key!"

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: namelesss

When your new baby is gurgling and giving you the grins as you change it's diaper, he squirts you good, up pne side and down the other, not missing your face!

This is a ridiculous argument, for a start a young child isn't really conscious of the fact they are doing those things and they couldn't control their body even if they wanted to. Secondly, there is a huge difference between a harmless prank and being betrayed in a terrible way by someone close to you.

Perhaps if you understood a bit, you might not find it that ridiculous?
There is no 'free-will', there is no 'choice'.
Not taking egoic personal offense from a baby peeing on you, is the same thing as not taking egoic personal offense when the neighbor pees on you.
The neighbor, or the dad, or the baby are all the same case; acting in accord with their nature, with who and what they are, at this moment.
Unconditionally Loving eyes do not judge, do not discriminate, they see the Beloved in All!
Even when they make us uncomfortable.
Had you ever experienced unconditional Love you would know this.

Your painful disappointment and disillusionment from your 'expectations and illusions' lead to those feelings that you describe!
If you never had the 'expectation', you would have no emotional problems when your 'expectation' is violated!

Oh so basically what you're saying is we shouldn't expect anything from anyone, we should just assume they're all going to be a-holes
Nope! *__-
That "assumption of rectalism" IS an expectation!
If someone is an unknown quantity, let them be so until THEY fill in their blank!
Your 'expectations', any, are 'yours'! Your problem when they fail to manifest. Your Pain!
(And something that you can egoically take credit for when things 'go your way'...)

and then forgive them for anything they do?

There is no need to forgive anyone when you do not 'judge' them in the first place, and understand that neither they, nor you, are 'in control'!

I'm sorry but obviously you haven't been betrayed in deep cutting way by someone close to you, it's an emotion you cannot escape when it happens.

'Feelings' are 'thoughts'.
'Emotions' are the physical manifestations of 'feelings'.
And, yes, I have.
But obviously you have no experience of unconditional Love, which is not a fleeting 'emotion'..
We experience fleeting 'feelings' and 'emotions', Painful, on betrayal, the ego is horrified.
But it is recognized for what it is, it is not 'believed', it passes, unlike unconditional Love! *__-

Sometimes you have to Love at a distance.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I think really all it is Is I haven't had such a major betrayal in such a long time. So I forgot what that's like. Plus the source was, well, not good. ahhh. Ya I'm glad I can at least get some feedback from you gusy. thanks.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I'm just seeking some advice from others who have had to deal with a major betrayal and how they were able to cope and or get through it?

Smack him?

Kill it?
Of course not!
You LOVE him, and in that Love, that 'mis-deed' is barely noticed, NOT judged, NOT resented, NOT harming our delicate rickety ego, but laughed through as we finish the job to ease his discomfort!
All because there is no 'judgment' in Love, and, thus, no vain offense to the ego!
The difference is your lack of Love and your egoic/insane resentment and 'judgment'!

Find and become unconditional (no expectations, no conditions!) Love, and be healed of the insanity!

"Do what you know to be right, say what you know to be true, and leave with faith and patience the consequences to god!" - F.W. Robertson

This ^ is the essence of 'Faith'/Love! Robertson calls Us 'God', but call Us whatever works for you; the Universe, Nature, Tao, Truth, Consciousness, Buddha, 'Self!'!, The Great Balloon Butted Big Bellied Bimbo in the Sky... whatever..., they all refer to the same One Reality, the same One Truth!
We Are All
One Omni- 'Self!'!

lol that's nice guru now back to reality. I know you saw this coming as most people always do! You honestly lost nothing! even Even if it was a relative just ignore them and put distance between you and them eventually the situation will change and they will want to become "family" again. Don't! as they will eventually end up doing the same thing. Don't allow the situation to happen again by avoiding any situation where it might give them opportunity. Work on yourself and become better stronger and smarter.

Are you a Xtian?

Unconditional love doesn't exist outside the context of parent/child relationship. Even in the bible Unconditional love is given by someone who are better/holier ect and in doing so it loses its Unconditional "fantasy". Father forgive them for they know not what they do? This response in and of its self projects being better or more knowledgeable and treating the person as a child which is judgement. It's an impossible stance to take if you feel as equals or ever did.

The mystic all knowing teacher stance is awesome to preach yet hard to practice in real life, especially when as you put it "Toxic people" who view your worth as a family member and friend like something they could lose or are careless about. Don't turn the other cheek because your not Jesus or else you would have been sacrificed by your father and murdered by the very people you seek to protect 2000 years ago. Obviously your role in life isn't to be a martyr and the lord gave you the good sense to know by feeling pain when to stop doing something stupid.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

wow you need to read the book the akashic records

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Being "close" to someone is just a word for opening up mind portals to leta that person use you in some way. Many people do this as they are by the same mind portals using the people they are "close" to.

After finding this out from experience, as every family member, friend, or "lover", attacked me , or betrayed me at some point, and , I no longer let people get close to me. If you want to feed off of me kill me, cut me up, and eat me like you eat other species. No more pretending to help me so you can feed off my life energy.

If someone wants to hurt me now it must be physical, as I realize I do not need love from another human to feel loved or know I am loved.

Beware of people who say, " I love you". These people really mean, "you taste delishes, I will feed off of you until I find something tastier."

If someone truly has love in them, they do not need to say they love you, you will know.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

Wow what a sad sad outlook you have on human interaction.
You are missing out.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Smack him?

Kill it?
Of course not!

We Are All
One Omni- 'Self!'!

Are you a Xtian?

Unconditional love doesn't exist outside the context of parent/child relationship.

You will find yourself completely unable to support that assertion logically or rationally, if pressed.
That is like asserting that (if you have never experienced/known Africa, other than from books) Africa only exists in books, because that is the limitation of your (lack of) experience.
Knowledge = experience!
I am here to tell you that you err in your assertion.

Even in the bible Unconditional love is given by someone who are better/holier ect and in doing so it loses its Unconditional "fantasy". Father forgive them for they know not what they do? This response in and of its self projects being better or more knowledgeable and treating the person as a child which is judgement. It's an impossible stance to take if you feel as equals or ever did.

If you have no experience of unconditional Love, discussing it 'logically' is a waste of time.
It transcends 'logic', and, again, Knowledge = experience!
Otherwise everything comes from ignorance and imagination/ego.

To just Love your baby is NOT 'unconditional', now, is it?
As soon as there are 'exclusions', it becomes the 'love' of the ego, which is always 50% hate! Completely 'conditional'!
You cannot imagine the unconditional!

The mystic all knowing teacher stance is awesome to preach yet hard to practice in real life,

A) I have made no 'claims', and have nothing to defend or assert. I simply tells it as my experience reveals.
If you are asking if I'm a hypocrite, then I'd offer a resounding YES!
As any honest healthy self-aware person would do.
And, yes, the world is not structured as a support group for unconditional Love, but for greed and selfishness and hate and corruption and ignorance and insanity!
And the Way is Painful, not for the weak and cowardly!

especially when as you put it "Toxic people" who view your worth as a family member and friend like something they could lose or are careless about.

It is that unconditional Love, of which you speak in ignorance, that Loves without thought of being Loved in return!
In that sense, there is no difference between the 'baby' and the nasty neighbor!

Don't turn the other cheek because your not Jesus or else you would have been sacrificed by your father and murdered by the very people you seek to protect 2000 years ago.
This is nonsense, sorry. There is nothing to respond to.
You make a foolish suggestion, and start babbling some fiction.
I was attempting an intelligent discussion, and you are breaking your back constructing impotent straw-men! *__-

YOU 'don't turn the other cheek'!
YOU whip out your peni... uh, gun, ... and blow him away!
What are you, 17?
Well, as said the famous line from the movie; "Sux 2 B U!"
You are not a Happy person!
If you had experience of unconditional Love, you would exhibit the 'symptoms', and you would be Happy!

True, unconditional Love is ALWAYS recognized by It's unconditional Virtues; Compassion, Empathy, Sympathy, Gratitude, Humility, Charity (charity is never taking more than your share of anything, ever!), Honesty, Happiness, Faith...
ALWAYS!

Obviously your role in life isn't to be a martyr

So, we are now degrading from strawman fallacy to ad-hom attacks!
You GO girl!
And in response to your ignorant remark, I heartily respond with "Hardly!"! *__-
You know nothing, and you know nothing of me.
Try to stay on one subject of your ignorance at a time.

"We don't see the world as it is, we see it as we are!"

nd the lord gave you the good sense to know by feeling pain when to stop doing something stupid.

And once again a sign of your.... 'youth', and lack of experience in life.
You still think that Pain is a 'bad/evil' thing to run from, to avoid, at all costs!
That is the very shallow Perspective of inexperience in life.
You'll learn...

"The immature run from Pain, the Wise find the Blessing within!" - n

"Only a Breaking Heart can Love!" - n

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The quote is from you of "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" actually its the bible and it didn't come from me and yes its a work of fiction I never said it wasn't. LOL you trying to argue what you state is illogical with logic? Seriously how mind screwed are you into this new age hippy crap? And I quote
"If you have no experience of unconditional Love, discussing it 'logically' is a waste of time.
It transcends 'logic', and, again, Knowledge = experience!" = pure BS lol you quoted "fight club" as well with the "self improvement"= masturbation line. let me guess here. Your in your second year of college and feel the need to address logical fallacies like that, yeah I took that class too notice how it is rarely used in journalism anymore! However if your going to use logic then state your argument transcends logic because you have some mystical knowledge your not succeeding in informing anyone of anything. Your argument is actually invalid because it cannot be discussed logically and be subjected to questions in its inconsistency or reasoning. So the question is why are you posting anything o mystical guru of hidden knowledge, o holy guru of second year college lessons? Yes I'm attacking you personally because you believe your beliefs which didn't come from yourself and are learned "probably from a culture your not from" are "YOUR" beliefs and view my stance that its a bunch of new age crap as a personal attack on you which it isn't.

Yes you are a hypocrite so why should anyone take your advice if you don't even take it yourself?
edit on 7-12-2015 by jobless1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The quote is from you of "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" actually its the bible and it didn't come from me and yes its a work of fiction I never said it wasn't. LOL you trying to argue what you state is illogical with logic? Seriously how mind screwed are you into this new age hippy crap? And I quote
"If you have no experience of unconditional Love, discussing it 'logically' is a waste of time.
It transcends 'logic', and, again, Knowledge = experience!" = pure BS lol you quoted "fight club" as well with the "self improvement"= masturbation line. let me guess here. Your in your second year of college and feel the need to address logical fallacies like that, yeah I took that class too notice how it is rarely used in journalism anymore! However if your going to use logic then state your argument transcends logic because you have some mystical knowledge your not succeeding in informing anyone of anything. Your argument is actually invalid because it cannot be discussed logically and be subjected to questions in its inconsistency or reasoning. So the question is why are you posting anything o mystical guru of hidden knowledge, o holy guru of second year college lessons? Yes I'm attacking you personally because you believe your beliefs which didn't come from yourself and are learned "probably from a culture your not from" are "YOUR" beliefs and view my stance that its a bunch of new age crap as a personal attack on you which it isn't.

Yes you are a hypocrite so why should anyone take your advice if you don't even take it yourself?

Your highly emotional, and irrational response (symptomatic of threatened 'beliefs') is unworthy of any other response but this.
Have a nice day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join