It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is North Korea gearing up for war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
North Korea has been very active lately with nuclear testing and war games, is there a reason for all this? Could they be getting ready to declare war on the US. Do they know something about what our government is up to that we don't know?Now they are issuing guidelines on what to do in case of war.

SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea has ordered its citizens to be ready for a protracted war against the United States, issuing guidelines on evacuating to underground bunkers with weapons, food and portraits of leader Kim Jong Il.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

This is scary stuff! Kim Jong Il. is a crazy guy he might just be nuts enough to start a war himself!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Kim is really a wacko leader. With all of the simulations of war games and missle launches they have done in the recent past might just be taken as a given for N. Korea to staret a confrontation. I know Kim is not the sharpest pencil in the stack, but I have no doubt that if he is backed in a corner he will come out(of the closet) fighting!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Anyone else here hoping the CIA sends in an Elite Spec:Ops team to kill Kim Jong Il?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I can not remember specifically where I saw this info, but it has been reported in several sources that North Korea's leader (KJL) has not been seen in public for over a month now.

Over the following day I will try and locate multiple sources of this information. (Im in the middle of packing for a move, so my time is limited on ATS).

=-Rich

new topics

top topics

join