It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force drone pilots expose U.S. government of murder.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
It was basically jewish revenge and not actually anything but show trials. they were already dead men befor ethey even went to trial.

I fully agree on, that the Neurenberg Trials were for show.
How many high ranking officers or scientists were adopted by the West right or years after that?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

You mean adopted by the West and the USSR.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Of course, I have to be politically correct on this.
Adopted by TPTB.

Edit: At that time mostly U.S.A. and USSR.

edit on 29-11-2015 by Tyrion79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Dont have to be politically correct. I just find it disingenuous when someone claims to have issues with a US action while ignoring the very same action by Russia/USSR/United Kingdom.

The practice is either wrong in total or its not in total. That's what I am saying.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well, if I'm referring to the West, most times it includes the Russians as well, unless I state otherwise.
I don't make distinctions among those...
Just to clarify.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Just want to say, that the West is not necesserarily represented only by the U.S. for discussion sake.

edit on 29-11-2015 by Tyrion79 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
To further clarify... *sigh*
The term "West" vs "east" can't be applied anymore nowadays, because of the mixed entanglement of interests nowadays,
I'll try to refrain myself in using terms as such, to avoid confusion.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: yuppa

Jewish revenge? Feel free to support that please.

I support israel so im not being mean toward them. But im calling it what it is. the jewish peole were out for blood a s long as it was the rest of us doing it in their stead. They could had forgiven the soldiers for following orders to save their own hides,but they chose to not do so. why? because they wanted examples set.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

And the Jewish population didnt set up the war crimes tribunals nor did they prosecute. Their involvement was as witnesses / victims.. They also didnt deal solely with Nazi actions towards only the jews.

Wasnt saying you were being mean. I simply challenge the assertions made.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And the Jewish population didnt set up the war crimes tribunals nor did they prosecute. Their involvement was as witnesses / victims.. They also didnt deal solely with Nazi actions towards only the jews.

Wasnt saying you were being mean. I simply challenge the assertions made.

Ahhh ok. well i guess the west wanted to set examples but were hypocrites about it. prosecuting soldiers and not the scientist as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The myopic perspective displayed in some these posts is very disturbing.

I was just following orders is NEVER a justification for crimes against humanity.
Although highlited within Nazi culture, it never started or ended with them.
From the calvary man ordered to kill Native American women and children to Serbian solders ordered to rape females of another ethnic
background. If somehow you think an American drone operator is exempt because the "war on terror" is so very different from all previous conflicts.....welcome to patriotic cognitive dissonance at it's finest.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You mean the west AND the USSR. Not only did the USSR participate in the tribunals, they also took nazi scientists instead of trying them.

I dont mind people calling out the US. Its hypocrisy and selective memories I have issues with.

* - Soviet Alsos
* - Operation Osoaviakhim
edit on 29-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
they start drone strikes on American soil, cuz it's a-coming.

No its not.

As for cowardly the killing of civilians in the name of God is taking the top spot. Why do you appear to approve of terrorist cowardliness?

As opposed to what - the cowardliness of Air Force personal killing innocence from hundreds of miles away?

I'll paraphrase Bill Maher and the comment that got him fired (btw - I think he is often an ass) just how are terrorists acting with the full knowledge that they are going to die in their act exactly cowards? Martyrs not cowards.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I always saw Russia as the east. How have you interpreted them as part of the West?? North America/Japan/Korea/Europe/NATO - the West, is Oceania. Eurasia being central east europe and parts of middle east and Russia/China/India and others completing East Asia as planned out in Orwell's vision. Seem rather accurate to me, with North Africa, Arabian Peninsula, former Soviet republic bloc central asian states completing that triangle of death and terror.

How wonderful it is to see the future unfold nearly exactly as predicted.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

just how are terrorists acting with the full knowledge that they are going to die in their act exactly cowards? Martyrs not cowards.

Can't really argue with that comment whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I was just following orders is NEVER a justification for crimes against humanity.

So killing a terrorist that has vowed to destroy the US any way they can, and have killed US servicemen and that is okay because you think of them dying as crime against humanity?

Rounding up millions of innocent civilians for their death is a crime against humanity.

Drone strikes on known terrorists is not.

It would be different if the US was just rounding up innocent civilians and then drone striking them, as that would be a crime against humanity, but they aren't so it isn't.

From the calvary man ordered to kill Native American women and children

Yes that was wrong, but these drone operators weren't ordered to do that were they? Kill women and children that is.

Serbian solders ordered to rape females of another ethnic
background.

There is a big difference these drone pilots weren't asked to that either. They were after viable military targets.

If somehow you think an American drone operator is exempt because the "war on terror" is so very different from all previous conflicts.....welcome to patriotic cognitive dissonance at it's finest.

No welcome to the world of someone trying to equate killing and raping of women to drone strikes of known terrorist that would be their happiest if they could rid the world of the US.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I was thinking the cowardliness of hiding among the civilian population. Its the same thing Hamas does. When a response does come they get their propaganda with dead civilians.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So killing a terrorist that has vowed to destroy the US any way they can, and have killed US servicemen and that is okay because you think of them dying as crime against humanity?

Actually no, live by the sword die by the sword as the saying goes.

BUT, somehow I really don't think drone operators are quiting their jobs or speaking out because they blew away an ISIL camp of soldiers in the desert, why would that bother them, there must be too many innocents getting blown away in collateral damage as in more than 50%, and yes that is crime against humanity.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I was thinking the cowardliness of hiding among the civilian population. Its the same thing Hamas does. When a response does come they get their propaganda with dead civilians.

No thats just smart. Its asymmetrical warfare 101. If they came out in the open we would obliterate them in hours.
Only a utter moron if they were in charge of such a out gunned and manned group would fight honorable out in the open.
The point of war is to win, not play fair.

Dont get me wrong I think ISiS, al queda, hanas al nursaand even your buddies FSA and every other terrorist group in the ME ect are destestable creatures in what they stand for but they are not cowards and not fools and to expect to fight "fair" is living in a fantasy world.
edit on 29-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
This is one hell of a charge to lay at the feet of President Obama.

I really don't care for Obama....But Murder ?

Better have some damn good evidence...

The father and son they killed in Yemen, that were Americans, were going around preaching how not to be terrorist. That wahhabism is radical crap and not the true teachings of Mohammad. There is a good Youtube video about how JSOC and the President are out of control with these kill anyone they want drone strikes and spec ops missions.

Just find the Documentary called "Dirty Wars". It will open your eyes how our corrupt evil government is out of control and the military is so desperate to not lose money so they find targets even when they are not there. That is JSOC!!

edit on 29-11-2015 by Patriotsrevenge because: ADDED CONTENT

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join