It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Terrorist Does NOT Represent the Pro-Life Movement!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I didn't have a pity party either but yet you continued. In fact, I was tired of going back and forth with you about it and you kept going even after I conceded and that's when we were called out. Still though, nice try to accuse me of only wanting to talk about the events.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Well, if the AK Bandit theory is correct (big if), that may follow. Successful criminals need to keep their tracks covered and a major social media presence would not be helpful.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I've read in the thread that he had an AK but the only reports from the local police said he had a long gun. Has an AK been identified yet?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

As of a few minutes ago I could not locate anyone on any social media site, or otherwise with the name Robert Lewis Dear.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Not an accusation, more a statement of fact.

As long as you get to say what you want to say it's cool. Anybody points out that it's incorrect gets a snippy reply and chastised to stay on topic.

Like I said, cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I've read in the thread that he had an AK but the only reports from the local police said he had a long gun. Has an AK been identified yet?

I don't know for sure. I only know it was a comment in the other thread here and someone on another forum mentioned something about it. As far as it being verified? No, I haven't seen that. It's as much speculation as the other details.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Oh no, you're clearly are just accusing me over and over again.

A snippy reply? I conceded but that wasn't good enough for you and you just kept coming. Either way, aren't we over this by now because here we are again and I'm not the one bringing it up.

edit on 27-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

During the live stream witnesses were talking about the shots fired and they were asked if it was in rapid motion or bursts and they they described single bursts. So I imagine he was using some sort of rifle. The hunting gear he was wearing leads me to think this, that and he had a long gun.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

No need to look at Germany, that country currently doesn't have a fascist political movement cloaking itself in God & Country, but this one does.

K~
edit on 27-11-2015 by aethertek because: punct

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
now this is just plain stupid, its like watching a bunch of retards having a pissing match. i'm neither for or against it but guys your not the ones carrying it for 9 months and girls if you want it great if you don't fine too

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

In the other thread there was a comment that MSM is saying no digital footprint has been found at all so far.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Yea. I tend to call out hypocritical behavior and speech when and where I see it.

But I bow to your "expert" opinion, guy. Toodles.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Maybe he's old fashion and relies on the TV and newspaper for his entertainment/information. I wouldn't be surprised to learn his has a vast gun collection and lives off the land, more or less. Maybe he has a computer but sees no need to log onto Facebook.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

And you just keep going. So again, I'll concede to end this cycle of nonsense.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Robert Lewis Dear jr. is from Walterboro, South Carolina. You can find out all about him if you want to pay the money to a site like people finders. His records are available.

If you are interested, I suggest you act fast; info like this has a tendency to be scrubbed.
edit on 27-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

(post by malevolent removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

And you just keep going. So again, I'll concede to end this cycle of nonsense.

The irony of this. This is what I like to call out. You whine about how I keep going yet...here you are, still going. So you just NEED to have to the last word?

Go ahead. You can have it. Good lord.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm reading he was from North Carolina. What was he doing shooting people in Colorado?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

I'm reading he was from North Carolina. What was he doing shooting people in Colorado?

I don't know. I found R L Dear jr. thru his fathers obituary in Charleston, SC.
edit on 27-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join