It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Terrorist Does NOT Represent the Pro-Life Movement!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

but I will place blame on the CMP, GOP, and media for hyping and fueling the hate against PP because those edited, manipulated videos.

I was thinking about blaming the shooter.

There are plenty of people who are in the GOP, are against Planned Parenthood having government funding, and against abortion who didn't shoot anyone today.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: aethertek

What sounds familiar to me is the radical muslim rants for jihad sound just like radical christians rants about "taking" "their" country back.

Could you link some of those Christians rants please? I'd like to hear those.

www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...

www.usatoday.com...

www.patheos.com...

Own It!
Google is just a click away, there's more where that came from, who you trying to BS.

K~

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You are just so happy this Planned Parenthood got attacked aren't you?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: angeldoll

Are you calling me a fool?

I think it's interesting that you made the assumption that I was a right-winger because I disagree with you, and I prefer to wait until we discover who this shooter is, before every body starts going berserk bashing Christians, of which I am one, and I also believe it is foolish to begin pointing fingers before we have the facts.

Yes. I think that behavior is foolish.

Here's a thought for ya: Not all liberals are atheists. Not all conservatives are Christians. I don't like to be pigeon-holed.
As far as I know, nobody does.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: Swills

But again, it's to early to tell what his motives were.

You were the first person to inject partisan rhetoric into the discussion in a blatant attempt to the manipulate the thread into your preferred, predetermined narrative.

Yea, and then turn around and want to only discuss the event.

Curious, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Ok man...We don't even have the facts yet. Slow down.

You slow down...I'm sick of the Reich Wing Terrorist getting a pass in this country because of their parentage.

K~

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Oh don't worry, that's coming. Gun rights will be attacked, in fact I'm sure there's already articles written about how this man got a gun and what the nation can do about restricting more gun rights.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

And @ Vix too - life is easier when you paint with the broad brush. We should know this by now.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yeah..You're right...Screw waiting for the facts of the incident to come out.

Let's just scream off the rooftops instead about "Reich Wing Terrorists".

Tell people who had nothing to do with it to "Own it".

And post about it so furiously as to evince the notion that you are so elated by the news that someone shot at cops from a Planned Parenthood office.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I never once said anything negative about Christians. I only looked at the obvious scenario as why this man targeted PP. Reading your many posts on politics I've always assume you leaned to the right. It is quite a shock to hear you say you're a liberal.

As far as liberals and conservatives and their religious beliefs, I've never made any assumptions about either, let alone yours.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The shooter takes the blame but should we ignore what influenced him? Is there nothing to learn from his actions and others?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I wouldn't say his actions devalue the pro life movement but I will place blame on the CMP, GOP, and media for hyping and fueling the hate against PP because those edited, manipulated videos.

For sure, those variables definitely factor into the increase of the type of people who are attracted to these political ideas. However, that shouldn't have any merit on the validity of their claims.
The blame should be placed on the individuals and the individuals alone who commit these despicable acts against humanity, to blame it on external factors(no doubt they do effect the individuals psyche) is missing the causation of these events.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That's because you and I were both called out for not discussing the event. And then later, and still ongoing, anyone not discussing the event have had their posts removed. The thread was even closed for a short while.

But sure, accuse me of whatever it is you're accusing me of because curious enough, you too only discussed the event after we were called out.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Here's a thought for ya: Not all liberals are atheists. Not all conservatives are Christians. I don't like to be pigeon-holed.
As far as I know, nobody does.

I do....

I have been marginalized and pigeon holed as a "people like you" countless times. I've grown very comfortable in that designation. Now it's a source of pride!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

I agree, and I never said he shouldn't be held responsible for his actions. In fact, I've always wanted him to be held responsible and taken alive so he can spend the rest of his life behind bars.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Right, right, right, lets just forget all the inflammatory rhetoric by the preachers & pontificaters.

How abortion providers are murderers & evil & you would be doing gods good work to put a stop to it.

Please... every time one of these nuts go in & shoot a doctor or an entire clinic they did it because they were told to. wink wink nudge nudge indeed.

K~

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Shooter is identified as Robert Lewis Dear. So now the social media scouring can begin.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yes. But I didn't have a pity party for getting called out on posting completely inaccurate crap and then try to say I only wanted to discuss the ongoing event.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: projectvxn

Ok man...We don't even have the facts yet. Slow down.

You slow down...I'm sick of the Reich Wing Terrorist getting a pass in this country because of their parentage.

K~

Perhaps I ought to refer you to Germany then. That is the only country I am aware of that ever had actual Reichs. Or perhaps I have it wrong and you are German? And I was not aware that Germany had a large problem with people of Nazi descent.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I got a feeling he doesn't have a social media account anywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join