It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Terrorist Does NOT Represent the Pro-Life Movement!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'll be glad when Donald Trump get's elected. He'll fix everything!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Oh, it could totally be an anti-abortion person and I won't deny that, but until they actually release that information, we don't know.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, it could totally be an anti-abortion person and I won't deny that, but until they actually release that information, we don't know.

Still though. I find the RUMINT trail to be rather interesting.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Exactly, but obviously that doesn't keep people from voicing what they are hoping for, and yes, folks, don't deny it. It's clear you're all bursting at the seams with joy if it's the case. Pathetic.

*not you Ket, they know who they are.
edit on 11/27/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It will be a big disappointment for them if the facts come out differently than the expectation.
edit on 27-11-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

But again, it's to early to tell what his motives were.

You were the first person to inject partisan rhetoric into the discussion in a blatant attempt to the manipulate the thread into your preferred, predetermined narrative.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

What sounds familiar to me is the radical muslim rants for jihad sound just like radical christians rants about "taking" "their" country back.

What sounds familiar is radical muslims preaching for the death of the gays just like the radical christians do.

What sounds familiar is the misogyny & the intolerance preached by radical muslims & radical christians.

K~

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I've made my peace with it. Sooner or later, they will get the case that validates all their feelings and justifies everything they think, feel, and say. We might as well accept that.

I gave up on worrying about it because I don't like the sick feeling of dread every time one of these things happens that it will indeed be "that day."

And until then, they'll waste no time spiking the football anyhow.

edit on 27-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

But again, it's to early to tell what his motives were.

You were the first person to inject partisan rhetoric into the discussion in a blatant attempt to the manipulate the thread into your preferred, predetermined narrative.

...And look at all the stars that post received. BURSTING AT THE SEAMS, I tell ya.

I know! Let's divide our country some more! Everybody take sides and come out swinging!

Blah. Going to bed. Long day.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

That's right. How dare I call out the obvious when the entire event went down at Planned Parenthood. Since the release of those videos threats made against abortion clinics were on a dramatic rise. I can recall one event where someone tried to burn down a PP clinic, which ironically enough didn't perform abortions.

As I called out the obvious, plenty of conservatives were immediately stating the attack had nothing to do with PP or abortions even though no one knows why this man did this.

COLORADO SPRINGS POLICE: Mall Shooting IS NOT CONNECTED to Local Planned Parenthood

But I'll accept the fact that we have no idea what his motive is but so far with what we've learned to day we can try to connect the dots.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I've made my peace with it. Sooner or later, they will get the case that validates all their feelings and justifies everything they think, feel, and say. We might as well accept that.

I gave up on worrying about it because I don't like the sick feeling of dread every time one of these things happens that it will indeed be "that day."

And until then, they'll waste no time spiking the football anyhow.

I know. You are not as emotional as I.
I've got to learn to stay off these threads.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Lets say for sake of argument that this man's motive was a pro-life/anti abortion stance and he did attack Planned Parenthood for that reason.

As much as I disagree with the "pro-lifers" I don't think this mans actions should invalidate or discredit any of what the movement represents. Therefore this man's actions represent a fringe minority of extremest willing to act on their crazy political beliefs and should not reflect on the pro-lifers as a whole.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

What sounds familiar to me is the radical muslim rants for jihad sound just like radical christians rants about "taking" "their" country back.

Could you link some of those Christians rants please? I'd like to hear those.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Let's divide our country? You're blaming the liberals for solely dividing the country? Whose the front runner for the GOP right now?

And for the record, I'm not a liberal or a conservative.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator
Lets say for sake of argument that this man's motive was a pro-life/anti abortion stance and he did attack Planned Parenthood for that reason.

As much as I disagree with the "pro-lifers" I don't think this mans actions should invalidate or discredit any of what the movement represents. Therefore this man's actions represent a fringe minority of extremest willing to act on their crazy political beliefs and should not reflect on the pro-lifers as a whole.

A voice of reason at last.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Let's divide our country? You're blaming the liberals for solely dividing the country? Whose the front runner for the GOP right now?

And for the record, I'm not a liberal or a conservative.

For the record, I'm a liberal. Just not a fool.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

If his attack was based on politics/religion, I wouldn't say his actions devalue the pro life movement but I will place blame on the CMP, GOP, and media for hyping and fueling the hate against PP because those edited, manipulated videos.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Are you calling me a fool?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Ok man...We don't even have the facts yet. Slow down.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What, nothing from the anti-gun crowd???

Usually that is the first thing we hear, how we need more gun laws or ban guns altogether
It's blame the GOP and NRA

Yet no one brings up mental health issues, to busy pointing the finger where it don't belong

Just my 2 cents worth.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join