It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO Annoying!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

90% eh? Gotta love statistics that are made up on the spot and required no actual math. The same exact thing could be said by anyone of a particular political leaning when talking about their political foes.

What dots do you speak of, please elaborate?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

90% eh? Gotta love statistics that are made up on the spot and required no actual math.

Would "overwhelming majority" make you feel better?

Am I supposed to submit a peer-reviewed scholarly journal article if I want to make a cultural observation?

Show my work?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

No, I was merely pointing out that because you lean one way politically you assume the majority who leans another way is all the bad things in this world while you and your affiliations are nothing at all like them. Whether you lean Right or Left, your perception is not unique, that's how each feel about the other. Kinda of ironic really.

But yes, I do want a peer reviewed scholarly journal article written and posted by the end of the week.
edit on 28-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
That time of the month again eh?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

No, I was merely pointing out that because you lean one way politically you assume everyone who leans another way is all the bad things in this world while you and your affiliations are nothing at all like them. Whether you lean Right or Left, your perception is not unique, that's how each feel about each other. Kinda of ironic really.

I'm an anarchist. I gave up my "affiliations" long ago--they're bad for you.

Simply calling it the way I see it, man. If that perception happens to be held in common with others of a certain political persuasion, it is coincidence, not irony.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Well, it's obvious enough when people from all affiliations all have the same exact things to say about one another. It's not at all unique to just one brand.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
a reply to: lovebeck

Yes, it is so annoying to see unarmed teenagers getting gunned down by cops
To see homeowners getting gunned down for questioning

And then, some real criminal, shooting up everyone, cuff em.

Exactly the kind of BS I'm ranting about.

Ever stop to think that the cops here in the Springs ,may just be more level headed and better trained than the cops who commit murder/shoot first?

I'm interested in finding out what makes this guy tick, so maybe this doesn't happen again. Rarely do these situations turn out with the gunman taken alive.

So, again, KUDOS TO ALL THE LEO's in the Springs who were involved with this very dangerous situation.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
That time of the month again eh?

Omg. What a misogynistic thing to say. And I'm not a feminist, at all. Your lady is sure lucky to have a gem like you...Not.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I dont notice a lot of trolling on ats. It happens sometimes best to ignore it if you can..

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Don't worry about my private life.

I was pointing out how the bitching about ATS in general goes in cycles.

Continue on with your feigned rage.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join