It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange Chinese car crash footage and other more plausible examples of "jumping cars"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

exactly, maybe a tail shaft could , but the chance of 3 at exactly the same time....... impossible

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Those fiberglass junk boxes would have been torn in half or shredded by a cable. Deductive reasoning says your wrong.

Where's the cable in the vid? Where's the whiplash or jerkback?

If you folks can't believe in anything paranormal, there's no point to tell you what truly caused it. You guys could continue living in a bubble.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta
Where's the cable in the vid?

v.qq.com...

You can see the cable....

If you folks can't believe in anything paranormal, there's no point to tell you what truly caused it.

We know what truly caused it, a cable. Not someone waving their hands around.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Where's the cable in the vid?

v.qq.com...

You can see the cable....

If you folks can't believe in anything paranormal, there's no point to tell you what truly caused it.

We know what truly caused it, a cable. Not someone waving their hands around.

That proves NOTHING. No cable to be see. All this proves that there are more people with simple minds and deliberate attempt to obfuscate. Your cable is closer to supernatural that what I was suggestimg.

Here's an idea. Go photoshop or paint one in and you can better convince the mouth breathers you are correct.
edit on 27-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta
why should I believe its a paranormal event over something alot more tangible......like a cable. Why is nobody else besides yourself wading in with the same idea as you?
Why would this "ghost" attack a few cars....in the middle of china...in front of cameras and witnesses?
Must have long arms to lift as many cars as described.
I love my logical bubble thank you very much

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That proves NOTHING. No cable to be see.

Apart from showing the cable that caused it you mean!

All this proves that there are more people with simple minds and deliberate attempt to obfuscate.

That would be those who claim someone waving their arms about caused it....

Your cable is closer to supernatural that what I was suggestimg.

No, it is a real object that you can see in the link, not some rubbish that hand waving caused it.

It is not uncommon

edit on 27-11-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: trifecta
why should I believe its a paranormal event over something alot more tangible......like a cable. Why is nobody else besides yourself wading in with the same idea as you?
Why would this "ghost" attack a few cars....in the middle of china...in front of cameras and witnesses?
Must have long arms to lift as many cars as described.
I love my logical bubble thank you very much

Why? There's a reason there is three on going threads about this event on this kind of forum.

Why does everything need to be tangible? This is obviously a rare occurrence. It's not too often that cars defy the laws of physics in this manner. What you and the others are doing is shrinking it and trivializing it to fit your safe and simple reality. This is the lowest common denominator of rationalization. There's a whole world of weird we live in everyday that passes people by. Take off the bridle and blinders. Truly INSPECT the video and what I originally said. Stop being distracted by the sleight of hand magic trick with the red circle on the screen.

Ghost, spirit, entity, call it what you want. China also has a pretty robust and extensive psi-op program, they you to groom and foster psychic soldiers. I could be that too, but the image of that being I mentioned is bipedal, but not human by a long shot. The stride in its step and shape of legs suggest otherwise.

You think creatures or beings of this nature give a rat's arse about cameras? I doubt it. Plus, who sez it even was aware of the camera. It didn't use its "arms". It was more or less a psychokinetic projection. Jerk*ff entities don't need a reason to be jerk*ffs. It was probably is a bad mood.
edit on 27-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

(post by trifecta removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Modern cars have the older ones do not.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
link which post i made that you are referring to......do you mean inhibitor switch...or brake/ignition lock?
I own a few cars,the oldest being a 1990 and that has both of the mentioned safety devices in it.

Trifecta.....I cant see the vid as im on dialup.......I doubt if it WAS some sort of chinese tech that they would be displaying it in public,dont you?
Nothing against your beliefs man...I just dont partake in any of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I don't know about the Renault, but pretty much any vehicle made after the late 80's or early 90's has an interlock which prevents the starter from engaging when the clutch is not depressed, if it has a manual transmission.
And I'm guessing they were using 'rusty' to describe basic corrosion, because that cable would be copper, not steel.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
A long time ago, one of my friend was driving his mini-van on the highway when the drive shaft broke at the front, well according to his story, yes a car can fly, and fly pretty high in fact. He was very lucky to get out of this one with little harm and no other vehicule or property involved when his mini-van landed back...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Are there really people on this thread still trying to make this into an X-File?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Not all cars have inhibitors, especially manual ones. It depends on the make and age.

My old Morris 1100 had no inhibitor switch for instance and could be started in gear with no foot on any pedal.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Looks like a guy walks up in some kind of stealth suit out of nowhere, notice how he blends in with the environment as he appears and space around him gets blurry as he appears, notice the guy who walks across the street comes from nowhere, and thats when everything goes crazy. . . . . .

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I've never driven a car with any of the features being discussed in this thread. They've all just been... Turn the key. Car starts.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I hope no one is serious about all those crazy theories on starter short.

What happened is there was a cable (not visible in the video) fallen on the road but still attached on a pole present at the left of scene. Then there is a road washing truck passing at the right of the scene, one of its rotating brush got hold of the cable then began to pull it, the cars over the cable then get pulled upward, the more the vehicule is near the support pole (at left) the higher it's get.

As simple as that and no cloaked Klingon ship involved. I have seen more bizarre and improbable accident than that.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

No it was a stealth steel cable...

Watch the video hellobruce posted, it shows them cutting the cable away from the vehicles after the incident.

edit on 28/11/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Inhibitor switch post.

If you click on your name in my reply, you can see what post I was replying to.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
From what I've seen and read about this video, it's a downed wire, the truck on the right side of the road heading away from the other cars has caught a wire and dragging it along, which you can see a pedestrian running up to the trucks drivers side to warn them about what's happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join