It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm somebody now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hey all!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I AM LISTED!!!!!!
(I keep seeing Steve Martin in 'The Jerk' -when he gets the phone book and sees his name and shouts "I'M SOMEBODY NOW!!!!!")

Well I 'googled' my name, and my site comes right up! Its the first one! Holy #e, it worked!

I did this by 'submitting' my site to google, netscape, yahoo, and a few others.
I can't exactly remember how I did this........but I did want to tell everyone so they can do it too!----You go on the search engines and hit their 'admin' areas, or 'submit site' areas, or just ASK IT---like in the 'help' area---how to list/submit your site........I followed whatever instructions, and voila!
It WORKED! (took close to a month......)

OK so here is my url: romyross.blogspot.com...

But one doesn't even NEED that now!
If you just type in my name as a search......Romy Ross......my site comes right up! And no money spent, either!
I am so happy! Like Steve and his phone book!
And I wanted to pass this along because so many have sites here, it was relatively easy! Beside specifics of each searcher (they all have diff hoops to jump through to list, anyway)----just go to whatever (google, netscape, lycos, etc) and question 'help' as to how to list your site! Once you're on one, the others pick up too (spiders and autobots).

So lets give 'em all some more work to do!!!!!

Yay! I'm SOMEBODY now!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
hey niki,nice art work ...i like it!...keep up the good work!

join