It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism, it's only for "White" people...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Im from Texas and have my own cattle, maybe it's a certain breed but I've most certainly have seen it..

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

originally posted by: nullafides

It's funny....I truly only saw racism directed at "white people"...sometimes other minorities as well. And, when I saw it, it was from African Americans.

YOU'RE WHITE!!!!

The kind of thing that could only have been taught to the child.

No, not all African Americans act or behave, let alone believe in these behavior.

But, attention needs to be brought to this sort of thing.

Charlize Theron is one beautiful African American!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

I actually watched the video. My family was effectively run out of our home neighborhood where we'd lived for 20 years by hostile black people that moved into the neighborhood. By the time we left, whites were a distinct minority and it wasn't even safe to stop at the local gas station.

That being said.....I don't have a lot of sympathy for the white couple on the NY subway. Look like the typical clueless millennials who don't realize that NYC is pretty much a no-go zone for white people and that goes double for public transportation. They refuse to acknowledge the truth that the US is rapidly re-segregating and because of it, they need to learn where the no-go zones are because there's a whole lot of places they aren't welcome.

Ignorance isn't bliss.....they got what they deserved!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rowdyrich
a reply to: redhorse

Im from Texas and have my own cattle, maybe it's a certain breed but I've most certainly have seen it..

You're making stuff up. Period.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Racism can be found in every race. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Indian, we've all seen racism or have been subject to it some time in our life. We find it in our own families, at school, in the work place, just walking down the street and in this case on public transportation. However, a discussion on racism shouldn't be ignored and swept under the rug. Being politically correct doesn't solve societies issues.

People lead by example. Throwing out racial slurs on one race doesn't improve the overall acceptance of a race that is claiming racial discrimination. Those two white people on the bus, may not have had any racial feeling toward African Americans. Yet after that racial tongue lashing, they're racial perspective toward African Americans could have easily changed. Multiply that by the hundreds of incidents that happen everyday, and you can see how something like this incident can feed the racial divide. The number or white police shootings of black men have easily increased the racial divide in this country.

What's dangerous is using that frustration and anger to paint another race with a broad brush. Respect and kindness to your fellow human being makes more of an impression than hate.

edit on 27-11-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
"Black lives matter". Never really, realized they were "black", untill they mentioned it.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Lest we forget that racism is a learned & taught behavior. The biggest teachers are parents & family.....public school only lends to what is taught at home. Racist Parents = Racist Offspring.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Why are black ghettos or poor neihborhoods worse than white ones? Iv'e been wondering this for awhile.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Apparently you need to get out more Hoss..Ever visited some trailer parks,rundown houses in rural areas,sh***y apartment complexes?
edit on 27-11-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimatorWell my oh my, you sure are emphatic aren't you. No ifs ands or buts. Straight across the board singular observation with no room to wiggle. And by reading the thread so far, no one disagrees with you. And oh look at all your stars. I wonder how many of those were handed you by astute observers of the human condition such as yourself and how many by racists, which of course you are not.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What is the P.C. term for a racist black person so we can ID them from the normal people?
edit on 27-11-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Video title, "Black guy goes crazy on white people"? What would have been 'gone crazy' is the metro cops showing up and shooting the black guy for "going crazy" on the poor white folk.

Then getting away with it.

Your skirting of the issue proves the OP right. Black people claim they are on the receiving end of discrimination left and right, here we have a video of a black man on a public train stating that he hates crackers and he has a big dick and he would # that white woman and them being to scared to react. (Probably out of fear of being labelled racist). Yeah, black people face so much discrimination and are so disadvantaged that they can get away indirectly threatening to rape a white woman on a public train and no one, not even that other black guy that had to have heard all he said did anything about it.

You're just a hypocrite. Someone should send this video to Obama or Al Sharpton and ask them what they think of that video.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I actually watched the video. My family was effectively run out of our home neighborhood where we'd lived for 20 years by hostile black people that moved into the neighborhood. By the time we left, whites were a distinct minority and it wasn't even safe to stop at the local gas station.

That being said.....I don't have a lot of sympathy for the white couple on the NY subway. Look like the typical clueless millennials who don't realize that NYC is pretty much a no-go zone for white people and that goes double for public transportation. They refuse to acknowledge the truth that the US is rapidly re-segregating and because of it, they need to learn where the no-go zones are because there's a whole lot of places they aren't welcome.

Ignorance isn't bliss.....they got what they deserved!

By what rubric are you judging this assumption? Poor white people tend to live in trailer parks out in the boonies. Most poor blacks live in or close to urban centers or cities (Chicago, Detroit, NY, Atlanta, etc.)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I'm surprised I haven't read a thread about Black Friday, bleating about, "why can't we have a white Friday?

Black Friday is actually a reference to businesses 'being in the black' for the first time of the year or no longer in the 'red'. It is an accounting reference and has nothing to do with race, but then you made it that way for some reason. Congratulations for being a tool of division and hate.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Those white people were being micro aggressive by existing.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes I am absolutely racist towards my own racial group which I happened to be a part of.
I'm highlighting an attribute from my own personal exposure and others who have had similar experiences.

Does this mean all black people are racist? obviously not. Much like I wouldn't say all white people are racist.
What I'm essentially stating is black people as a whole are more likely to be racist towards other ethnic groups with the causation being society politically enables this behavior with statements like;

"black people can't be racist"

"only black people are discriminated against"

Discrimination of all kinds exist, plain and simple. Your dispute with my prior statement in this thread is nothing more than an ad hominem and assumptions of my character. If you want to seriously discuss this, lets talk about the issue of institutionalized discrimination of various racial groups,sexism and classism. If your just going to complain because some people may agree with my previous statement, why bother responding?

edit on 27-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: Grammatical

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: NateTheAnimatorWell my oh my, you sure are emphatic aren't you. No ifs ands or buts. Straight across the board singular observation with no room to wiggle. And by reading the thread so far, no one disagrees with you. And oh look at all your stars. I wonder how many of those were handed you by astute observers of the human condition such as yourself and how many by racists, which of course you are not.

you do realize that he is afro-american too right? cant actualy be racist to your own ethnicity can you? and beside if we taught our kids we are all ONE RACE with many ETNIC BACKROUNDS this situation would die out in a few generations. maybe its time to make a law you cant say you are part of any race but humanity or face jail time.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Sorry, I missed the going crazy part.
Plenty of annoying and crude but not crazy.
Can't say as we need another race thread right now.
There's always creeps on public transit.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If some races weren't so much better than the other races, none of this racism would be necessary. Must we continue to pretend that ALL races contribute equally to social decay?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Racism exists and always will. All the internet pity partying in the world isn't going to make a bit of difference.

Now get over yourselves and enjoy this beautiful day!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join