It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US led coalition is thought to be responsible for bombing school in Syria killing 5 children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I am surprised you are concerned for the children while at the same time you think that if they grow up around isis they will turn out just like their screwed up parents.

So which is it?

The children shouldn't be killed or its ok to kill them because in your head they will turn out just as bad?

From here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Yeah kind of makes me think collateral damage isn't too bad when it comes to Isis and their families:-/

I know that's hard to say,but wow-their partners are just as evil

They are knowingly joining the most brutal terrorist faction on this earth, I have no sympathy for an adult joining them. The only ones I would have sympathy for is innocent children that some of these monsters will bring to IS to live amongst them. They have no choice in it and will probably grow up to be just as bad as their #ed up parents.

edit on 27-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I am surprised you are concerned for the children while at the same time you think that if they grow up around isis they will turn out just like their screwed up parents.

So which is it?

The children shouldn't be killed or its ok to kill them because in your head they will turn out just as bad?

From here -

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Yeah kind of makes me think collateral damage isn't too bad when it comes to Isis and their families:-/

I know that's hard to say,but wow-their partners are just as evil

They are knowingly joining the most brutal terrorist faction on this earth, I have no sympathy for an adult joining them. The only ones I would have sympathy for is innocent children that some of these monsters will bring to IS to live amongst them. They have no choice in it and will probably grow up to be just as bad as their #ed up parents.

Why are you bringing another quote from a different thread into this one after I already said I was leaving this thread, you stalking me?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Just exposing the hypocrisy and agenda your running. I can understand why you want to run away though. Its hard to defend something thats been proven wrong or when you take both sides of one issue.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Just exposing the hypocrisy and agenda your running.

What hypocrisy? Where did I say I want the kids to die? I said I have sympathy for them. Now are you stalking me around the boards? That's #ed up get a life

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

yet you are still here.. Thought you were leaving? Or are you one of those who have to have the last word?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

yet you are still here.. Thought you were leaving? Or are you one of those who have to have the last word?

You asked me a question then accuse me of the most absurd thing. Refer to the last 3 words of my last post seriously
edit on 27-11-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

A personal attack.. how not surprising. Anything on topic?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Here we go -

Over 1000 active isis cases in the us.
FBI using elite surveillance teams to track at least 48 high-risk ISIS suspects

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

A personal attack.. how not surprising. Anything on topic?

Everything I said up to when you started accusing me of having an agenda last page was on topic. So don't cry about personal attacks or off topic because you are the biggest culprit on ats for it. Everyone knows it too

edit on 27-11-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Terrorist seem to be drawn to and "plan", "arm", "reload" "R&R" around "schools" and "hospitals". Strange how that works. Then you get these emotional types..."what about the children"!!!??!! There's like a war going on..and they're, all...crying and stuff. Lord, I hope strife and conlict never wakes them up one morning. It'll be a short day and a long war.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
it doesn't matter what country we are from but to keep focusing on fixing the problem
If thats not your focus then move aside no point wasting energy there ..
it's a mess who made it is in past no turning back

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join