It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey Says Attack On Turkish Convoy A Russian “Act Of War”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I'll just let science sort out who's lying, turns out it's everyone...

Science proves both sides are lying

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Live by the sword die by the sword, take the path of terrorism and you will most likely be bombed into the stone age.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Does anyone on this forum believe WW3 has already commenced?
Bet Albert Pike would be raising his hand.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Yeah, there was THIS article. I know people don't like Sorcha Faal, but have a look and draw your own conclusions.
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
a reply to: voyger2

Yeah, there was THIS article. I know people don't like Sorcha Faal, but have a look and draw your own conclusions.
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

My conclusion , you have to be really , really , i mean really ignorant to believe any of these claims.

Just imagine who tipped these women to go and observe Turkish secret services in action to infiltrate ISIS .

Do you know how many ISIS members are Turkish Intel ?

The son of Erdogan has a reputation as a retard of the harmless type fyi.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

We have info for him, he is a smuggler and coops with ISIS, he manages the oils for isis and guns. Is Erdogan son is it?

Putin government said it, here is the link, so what the other article says, is near to that, NOT only son of Erdogan but also his daughter husband (they call it son again, but not in law)... link

and for those who havent read it yet, another convoy destroyed a couple of hours ago, they (turks) used the ONE-NATION MKO as a coverup to transfer 20 huge vehicles full of guns.
edit on 29-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: Savvyrascal
a reply to: Aliensun

I may be wrong, and also others might have already said this.... But isn't the reason behind NATO to back up the other member countries? What I mean is - if a country is seen to be wronging a member of NATO.... The rest of the 'Gang' can be called for help!?
If Turkey (being a part of NATO) calls foul about Russia 'picking' on them, and "Magically" produces evidence (doesn't require truth, just needs to be believable), then Nato can either tell any such Aggressor to back down or face sanctions, and or war. Anyone in Nato with an axe to grind against Russia, ya think? Apologies if that doesn't make as much sense as I though...

China will join Russia.
Iraq,Iran,Syria as well
plus this will leave the door open for North korea to make a move....but on who ? Haha

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

We have info for him, he is a smuggler and coops with ISIS, he manages the oils for isis and guns. Is Erdogan son is it?

Putin government said it, here is the link, so what the other article says, is near to that, NOT only son of Erdogan but also his daughter husband (they call it son again, but not in law)... link

and for those who havent read it yet, another convoy destroyed a couple of hours ago, they (turks) used the ONE-NATION MKO as a coverup to transfer 20 huge vehicles full of guns.

George Haswani is a Greek Orthodox Syrian who actually buys all of the oil from ISIS on behalf of Asad and sells it on to everyone else .

EU & US already know his activities . You may try to smear Turks with this oil of ISIS business but it won't stick .

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

George Haswani is a Greek Orthodox Syrian who actually buys all of the oil from ISIS on behalf of Asad and sells it on to everyone else .

EU & US already know his activities . You may try to smear Turks with this oil of ISIS business but it won't stick .

And the Kurdish lawyer getting killed right after saying this in a media interview....hmm seems Turkey are trying to hide something..

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
What Assad ?? R u silly... Turkey is buying crude oil off deash and then refining it then selling it on the black market. From this only deash make 800 mill a year. Turkey is part of nato and we all know who's interest they serve most (USA) deash are trying to reach the oil pipeline in Syria. Assad and the Syrian goverment are holding back deash and are now on the offensive and pushing ISIL back thanks to russia ! This is why Turkey shot down the Russian bomber, because they know actions will follow... For every action there is a reaction. Ps. The bomber did not cross Turkish airspace, the aircraft travled that exact route for weeks ! Turkey planned this attack. This is why putin says ( stab in the back )

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Obi88
And the Kurdish lawyer getting killed right after saying this in a media interview....hmm seems Turkey are trying to hide something..

There are more Kurds who are loyal to Turkish state then people actually anticipate.
Whoever assasinated the lawyer wanted Turks to look guilty .
And some people are buying it " Hook , Line and Sinker " .

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

What Assad ?? R u silly... Turkey is buying crude oil off deash and then refining it then selling it on the black market. From this only deash make 800 mill a year. Turkey is part of nato and we all know who's interest they serve most (USA) deash are trying to reach the oil pipeline in Syria. Assad and the Syrian goverment are holding back deash and are now on the offensive and pushing ISIL back thanks to russia ! This is why Turkey shot down the Russian bomber, because they know actions will follow... For every action there is a reaction. Ps. The bomber did not cross Turkish airspace, the aircraft travled that exact route for weeks ! Turkey planned this attack. This is why putin says ( stab in the back )

George Haswani a dual citizen of Syria and Russia and he is a Greek Orthdox . EU & US have frozen his assets because the guy buys all of the oil from ISIS and sells it to Asad .
You may not like it but this is how it is .
EU & US says ISIS oil is sold by this guy and Russia & Asad says no .

Putin should have thought about killing innocent Turkmens at behest of Asad .

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

There are more Kurds who are loyal to Turkish state then people actually anticipate.

Yeh of course that's possible.. But he's just one. Rt.com Every reporter in Turkey that reports deash is selling oil to Turkey gets killed.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

George Haswani a dual citizen of Syria and Russia and he is a Greek Orthdox . EU & US have frozen his assets because the guy buys all of the oil from ISIS and sells it to Asad .
You may not like it but this is how it is .
EU & US says ISIS oil is sold by this guy and Russia & Asad says no .

Putin should have thought about killing innocent Turkmens at behest of Asad .

Haha ok dude. I'm not discussing it with you. You believe eu&us are telling you the truth, I don't.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Yeh of course that's possible.. But he's just one. Rt.com Every reporter in Turkey that reports deash is selling oil to Turkey gets killed.

Lets not forget the government just arrested two generals for leaking information on sending weapons into Syria diguised as aid for various ISIL or rebel forces.

Turkey is basically a terrorist state in my opinion.

Lets not forget all the American weapons the terrorists have. . . . .

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Today news (if you feel that any of these news should be a stand alone topic, feel free to create it). All the none translated articles, have an auto translation option, under the main article title and main picture, click your flag to translate it.

new slap for Turkey, Russia recognizes the genocides of Armenians and Pondos by turks. link

Tsipras "our prime minister" something happened to him, maybe he woke up for a few minutes, from his deep sleep... He start slapping turkey all night in his twitter! All western medias published it. The twitts have been removed, but didnt denied them. Also tsipras gave a warning to turks about their violations in our airspace! Strange things can happen! link and link[ /url]

Turkey transfers in Syrian borders balistic missiles Yildirim [url=https://translate.google.gr/translate?sl=el&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=el&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fkatohika.gr%2Fnwo%2Fsymbainei-tora-asximes-ekselikse isoi-toyrkoi-metaferoyn-ballistikoys-pyrayloys-yildirim%2F&edit-text=]link]link

Russia transfers thousands of ground forces, ready to engage turks also in the ground. link

the ground forces deploy the following goodies : electronic warfare, air defense systems, multiple rocket launchers, tanks and artillery, in the Armenia-Turkey border and syria.

AFTER EDIT : more news

Turkey : NOBODY has the right to ask from us an apology link

Russia cancels the meeting or any possibility for it in Paris : link

Lots of forces deploy in Armenia-Turkey borders including air forces as well. The missiles they carry have personal messages for turkey written on them. link

Egypt will host many Russian warships li nk and Cyprus will offer a perma base for Russia link

ps: 2 days ago Putin signed a series of economic sanctions against turkey... What makes me add some extra info is, in Jenuary 90.000 turks will be fired from their jobs inside Russia!

ps1 : and some more news maybe funny.. Kim Jun Un threats turkey with a nuclear strike. link
edit on 30-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Obviously you did not take a good look at the radar track of the Russian bird. I am not a supporter of some of the middle east players, but the truth is the truth...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Haha ok dude. I'm not discussing it with you. You believe eu&us are telling you the truth, I don't.

Don't be silly , first casualty of the war is Truth .

War is a racket .

It is surprising that you think Syrians or Russians wouldn't get on this racket but only Turks would .

Truth is 64 countries buy oil from ISIS .

edit on 30-11-2015 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I ve searched both your claims about George Haswani a Russian business man, who've been accused by the jewish Adam SzubinUS a Treasury’s ‘Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence and US also EU implied sanctions against him. If there is any relations with Tahir Elci... But there is none.

I ve also searched many youtube videos, what he said the last moments before he got shot, but there is nothing there too. Any video proof for your claims because I cannot find it? Also George Haswani with your claims, gave me the idea that he is greek, but he is a russian guy, been accused by jews for dealing with isis oils.

His last words actually referred to the illegal weapons your country turkey transfers to ISIS.. lol So please provide us with more details, video would be appreciated.

What I did, is to type the dead kurdish guy original name and the russian businessman name for any related topics, the result is none...zero. But I got different topics from each guy, the first seems to be sanctioned by USA and EU, the other guy accused turkey for the gun transfers. That the kurd was fighting for, turkey to stop transfering guns! Not becuase of the haivani.
edit on 30-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Don't be silly , first casualty of the war is Truth .

War is a racket .

It is surprising that you think Syrians or Russians wouldn't get on this racket but only Turks would .

Truth is 64 countries buy oil from ISIS .

yeah and how many of those contries are in nato ?
if only people knew
ISIL isnt just selling oil, they make a pretty penny in heroin too. Anyway.. apparently putin is arming his Su-24's with air to air missiles now lol. Let's not forget about that massive missile torrent that can hit 80 targets at once or the radar jammer system. Yes Turkey has nukes but technically isn't aloud to use them. Yes they have a large ground force too, but in an all out battle russia wins. Technology is far more superior to turkeys 2nd hand toys from the U.S. But russia and Turkey woudnt get a one on one battle. Something tells me other player will join, and their dirty. #dontpokethebear

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join