It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how not to be brainwashed by the machine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Unlearning everything is a step, developing one's intuition another. But none of them will give you back the true freedom you are seeking, without getting rid or at the very least, keeping your ego on a leash..

All you described is linked to the ego. This is the root problem of today's humanity. And it represents the machine or matrix you are talking about. And the ego does pretty well at spreading from parents to children, especially if society feeds it.

Consider now how many generations have been in this state, thanks to some shadowy figures, and take into consideration that strong emotions, traumas, desires, ways of living (slave mind), can be and are transmitted through genes and you will understand why your ego is your true nemesis.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon

I agree.

Our ego is their biggest tool to influence us. I learned awhile ago to maintain a limited ego. That can be very hard and I am not even close to being mediocre at it.

Like the NWO machine,psychopaths play on assumptions about people's behavior. One of those assumptions is ego.
Another is fear/uncertainty.

I have more resources than you so therefore I am more of a human than you and you deserve to be destroyed/tortured/abused.

or

I have more ability than you so therefore I am more of a human than you and you deserve to be destroyed/tortured/abused.

Domination = stability = less unknown/irregularity = less fear. People like things to be predictable and with slow progressive changes not rapid change or unpredictable fluctuations or constant randomness.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join