It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you enjoy pinball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I recommend both pinball arcade for ps4/Xbox 1

As well as Zen pinball 2 for ps4/Xbox 1

Pinball arcade simulates real machines found in arcades and they just released season pass 5.

Zen pinball has cool licenses like marvel, family guy,star wars, south park and so forth with animated characters doing things as you play.

Both give you one free game and playable demos.

I'm getting to old to put 100+ hours into game like fallout 4 so if you want fun quick game this could be for you.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the info! I'll be 50 in Jan and simply can't find the time to sit and play games on my 360. If I've the time, I'm plowing through campaigns but my wife only enjoys the arcade type games and this looks amazing! I'm approved to get an xbox 1 for my birthday and this will be in our collection for sure.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NumberMan

Bonkers isn't it the amount of time people spend on a game nowadays.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I like Pinball Football It’s a cool pinball flipper game. Much fun!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

For those who miss 3D Pinball Space Cadet, which came by default on Windows computers from the 00's, here's a free download link to have it back:

microsoft-3d-pinball-space-cadet.soft32.com...

Remember that?

It was my favourite pinball game ever, and still is.

edit on 19-3-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have a lot of ideas how could be real pineball - maybe this game will be new expirience for all of you www.kizigamesxl.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'll vouch for OP. I own Pinball Arcade for PS4. Really good. Can't afford the real machines but the video games play true. Takes up less space too!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Sorry to be such a debbie downer... but for me, if it ain't the real thing, it just ain't pinball.

The fun of playing a pinball machine is the physical real-world aspect of banging that machine with your hips trying to get your ball to go where you want it to go without tilting it (an artful skill all on its own) and killing your entire game.

Yeah, I'm old school that way I guess.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

If you like pinball I am sure you will like this one... Some years ago I dwnlded it from some site and got to understand after a while where the points and how the points must be made. Aswell what to do for free balls...and a ball avalange.. Manyballs entering the game suddently at once.

The game is called Fairy Tower from..Little Wing Pinball

HERE their site.. they have different pinball machines but my favorite is Fairy Towers. I think it is possible to play against other people over the internet too... or only high scores.. I am not sure about that.

Here's a taste... be sure to kill the music.. its awfull.

Tell me what your impression of this machine is...

edit on 22/3/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Sorry to be such a debbie downer... but for me, if it ain't the real thing, it just ain't pinball.

The fun of playing a pinball machine is the physical real-world aspect of banging that machine with your hips trying to get your ball to go where you want it to go without tilting it (an artful skill all on its own) and killing your entire game.

Yeah, I'm old school that way I guess.

I get yah, I was just at the texas pinball fest and the real game is far more challenging. Pinball arcade is great for learning the rules of a game though.

They do need to adjust their physics engine.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm to deaf dumb and blind for pinball.

Ask Tommy.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Zen pinball just released 3 pinball games based on the "Alien" license if you are interested check out the trailor here:

www.zenpinball.com...

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I like Pinball Football It’s a cool pinball flipper game. Much fun!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Really?
Nobody had Pinball FX yet???
Ok, i don´t know if it is for consoles too, but don´t think so.
All these wonderful, i mean really wonderful StarWars, Superheroes, SouthPark, FamilyGuy and what else tables(around 50 now, and more are coming the whole time), there is no better pinball game right now, and i play pinball videogames since i am a kid. I am fourty now xD

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Really?
Nobody had Pinball FX yet???
Ok, i don´t know if it is for consoles too, but don´t think so.
All these wonderful, i mean really wonderful StarWars, Superheroes, SouthPark, FamilyGuy and what else tables(around 50 now, and more are coming the whole time), there is no better pinball game right now, and i play pinball videogames since i am a kid. I am fourty now xD

Pinball fx appears to be zenpinball2 marketed same games under different name.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I like to play pinball online and I found a new websites to play some.Below you can find some links:
gamestoplay.name...
www.aarp-games.org...
www.kizi-games.me...

edit on 2-10-2016 by Mirkop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join