It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybridization?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I would certainly rank Buddhism as a religion...it certainly fits all of the criteria...to do otherwise is just playing with semantics...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I agree with the idea that, if there are these "greys" they are lying to us. Think about it, why would you create a race of people,not even allow them to know you existed, would you do this for fun? for a waste of resources that could otherwise help the dying race known as "greys" Why God had created these greys, i dont know. Could be he expelled them from their planet and now they want to meddle with ours. people should remember God created dinosaurs before us why not other civilizations? Fact is i think the greys have only been visiting recently, however other groups of aliens could have come and gone long ago.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by CGBSpender]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Think about it, why would you create a race of people,not even allow them to know you existed, would you do this for fun?

One could say the same about God...does a tribesman living deep in the Amazon know of the Christian God's existence?

Sorry to get off track here...but the original post really is kind of a blend of UFO and Religious conspiracy......

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Would you serve a god that wasnt human like?

grey
lizard
snake
insect
gov. working on their behalf?

I hope not I wont !!!!
and accourding to Icke im a hybrid lol , im 0 neagative and old royalty,
ssssssssssssss lol

f--king g-d damn, interdemensional, cow mutalating, space lizards...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
check out my theory on this subject, comments are apreciated

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

f--king g-d damn, interdemensional, cow mutalating, space lizards...

Yet another admonition to not circumvent the censors. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CGBSpender
I agree with the idea that, if there are these "greys" they are lying to us. Think about it, why would you create a race of people,not even allow them to know you existed, would you do this for fun? for a waste of resources that could otherwise help the dying race known as "greys" Why God had created these greys, i dont know. Could be he expelled them from their planet and now they want to meddle with ours. people should remember God created dinosaurs before us why not other civilizations? Fact is i think the greys have only been visiting recently, however other groups of aliens could have come and gone long ago.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by CGBSpender]

Thats exactly what i was thinking spender.Why wouldnt god create other beings like us.These greys are trying to use us for their own gain and are forcing us to breed with them.They had absolutly nothing to do with our creation.

I know many of you do not believe in god but my faith is strong.Obviously they thought they could get us to believe easily.Since we`r afew 1000/100,000 years behind their technical advances.Sorry to mix religous with UFO topics but thats just what i believe.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
man is a prideful being.

Think of them as bad angels bible thumpers
Your preacher did tell you of fallen angels did he not?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join