It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our end is inevitable Judgment day Nuclear bombs extinction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Would the ultra elite want this world to themselves as a paradise without people or would they want the peasants dead surrounded by radioactive snow ?

Permanent usage of anti-radiation tablets is a turn-off for the elite.

They will use scalar weaponry and economical collapse so that the peasants wipe themselves out.

from your location
i am sure that policy is already reaching Umhlanger, Umdloti, Verulum, Tongaat and Stanger let alone Durban North and down town Durban where the people kill themselves everyday on a massive scale.

Is the murder rate the same 50 murders/day like it was 10 years ago ?

edit on 30-11-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Wait, God is going to blow the world up in nuclear Armageddon? And you WORSHIP this being?!?!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I thought I heard God whispering in my ear this morning too. He was saying, 'Take the dogs out. Take the dogs out.'

I searched long and deep in my heart for the spiritual significance to this holy message when I realized it was just my wife who did not want to get up because it is 34* this morning.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
thats not god, its the destroyer whispering in your ear. why would a life bringing creator destroy with a weapon that pollutes for millions of years discovered and used and created by violent primitives (namely the last 200 years of technology and humanity). look at the separation of creation. the sun, the perfect placement of our habitat in space to support beuaty, suffering, learning, growth. the snake wants to destroy. trust..

let me retract my previous opinion as i wish not to anger, i suffered terribly in 2011-today hearing something that makes me agree that its a possibilty, the way i see it the enemy is manipulating our thoughts to cause people to do evil things to each other, and the systems in place that make us feel safe are a false barrier to these manipulations.

as long as destruction is not there yet, that means we have time to change our future. Jesus told us the battle was with ourselves. but to always to be prepared for battle with others who would ignorantly attack out of vengeance or power or whatever. if we all counsel each other and do not promote shame for being what we are or making mistakes. those frustration levels will drop.

the things we hear are helping us, they understand, we have been given our way to be helped, and im trying to stop the things in my life that have caused me to have been manipulated. I tend to say things here without fully explaining because emotions are high lately. but we need to live better lives. most are trying to.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join