It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre accident with vehicle tail left in air by unknown force

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ok , i found the explanation in this video

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There's no way that was a cable folks.

Let's talk physics for a moment.

The truck on the right that supposedly has the snagged cable, doesn't even move at all from the force of the moving van on the left that hits the supposed cable. You would see that kind of force at least tug the truck in one direction or another. Unless that truck was carrying lead beams or concrete in the back, maybe you could make that argument, but there is NO WAY that truck would not have moved AT ALL when the force of that van while it was driving hit the invisible cable that nobody can see.

The guy that walks out from the left, raises his hands, then casually walks across the street like nothing even happened, is a bit strange to me considering the other pedestrians standing nearby turn and run the complete opposite direction, which is what a normal person's reaction would be.

Maybe the guy that runs up to the truck on the right is to tell him that the car beside him had just been in an accident? Or that it lifted off the ground and moved so he was trying to tell the driver of the truck to stop? Food for thought, but I don't buy the cable explanation. It almost looks like something magnetic or wave-like moved across all three cars in a staggered way, like a 1-2-3, not all three simultaneously. That also seems strange to me and coincidentally, the guy on the left that appears raises his hands up when it happens, then puts them down when it stops, then walks across the street and doesn't even turn toward the downed vehicles?

Some grand master of the old school martial arts clans saving pedestrians?

Sorry, but I'm just not buying that it was a cable without an eyewitness that says so, or a convincing picture or video showing it.

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne
Sorry, but I'm just not buying that it was a cable without an eyewitness that says so, or a convincing picture or video showing it.

Try reading the thread, video of the cable has been shown twice.....

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If it's a cable, why can't we see it?? There are pedestrians there, and they are not tripped up by this invisible cable. Plus, as already stated by others, what sort of cable would not show in the video, yet would be strong enough to move three vehicles, and actually flip one? Sure, a cable could cause what happened, but I want to see the cable, and know what it's made of, before accepting that explanation. I also want to know how it didn't affect the pedestrians. The motion looks like it would have, had a cable been the cause. The pics purporting to show the cable don't; I see no cable. Now to be fair, I don't have the software at the moment to check and see if someone edited it out, but in video, you'd think that would show.

There is no video shown or linked wherein we can actually see a cable.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
If it's a cable, why can't we see it??

You can see it, have you bothered to follow the links that show it?

Sure, a cable could cause what happened, but I want to see the cable,

If you bothered to look you would have seen it!

[ I see no cable.

Because you could not be bothered to follow links....

Yes there is, if you bothered to look you would see the cable!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

If it's a cable, why can't we see it??

You can see it, have you bothered to follow the links that show it?

Sure, a cable could cause what happened, but I want to see the cable,

If you bothered to look you would have seen it!

[ I see no cable.

Because you could not be bothered to follow links....

Yes there is, if you bothered to look you would see the cable!

Nice of you to make assumptions, but you're wrong. I did check the links, and no cable is visible. Any other assumptions you want to share?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I did check the links, and no cable is visible. Any other assumptions you want to share?

Yes, you never checked the links as you would have seen the cable, and it being removed!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I did check the links, and no cable is visible. Any other assumptions you want to share?

Yes, you never checked the links as you would have seen the cable, and it being removed!

I did check the links, and already said so. How about you post a pic, or video still, showing this purported cable? Seems simple enough.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I did check the links,

Funny that, you missed this one
v.qq.com...
and this one...
v.ifeng.com...

both posted on page 1...

How many more do you want?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Thank you! The pics of the cable wrapped around the street-sweeper tines, could've come from anywhere...especially if the Chinese gov't were trying to cover for something else.

I entertained the notion of the cable while watching the video over and I just don't see it. The narrative, I mean. If there's a cable being tangled up in the street sweeper on the right of the screen, where was this cable to begin with that it starts taking out cars on the OTHER side of the intersection in traffic moving in the opposite direction, while letting other vehicles pass??

The physics of it all just doesn't pan out. Now unless someone wants to go through there and physically draw in where this cable came from, how it got tangled in the street sweeper, and how this caused the cars to lift in the succession they did, THEN I'll concede the possibility of the cable. Until then, it just doesn't seem to fit.

--StarS.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Only the second of those shows a cable in context, and that link is not posted on page one. The only place it's listed is in your reply, to which I am responding.

So, I didn't "miss" it before. Thanks for posting, though. That's actual evidence.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Only the second of those shows a cable in context, and that link is not posted on page one.

Yes it is, 2nd last post page 1, it shows the cable.... Strange how some people refuse to accept reality, even when the evidence is posted on the first page!

So, I didn't "miss" it before.

Yes you did, it was posted on the first page!
edit on 1-12-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Only the second of those shows a cable in context, and that link is not posted on page one.

Yes it is, 2nd last post page 1, it shows the cable....

So, I didn't "miss" it before.

Yes you did, it was posted on the first page!

Nope - that one has your first link above, not your second!

See???
edit on 1-12-2015 by LadyGreenEyes because: pic added

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Aww, sad day. I was really hoping this was real.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join