It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Thanksgiving Blessing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi ATS and hope everyone who celebrates this day had a good one.
This is a little true story about my cat, I'd like to share.

My cat, Will has been missing for almost two weeks. Will lives at his Dads house and has been gone for as long as his Dad has been away. The last time, before Will took off, I saw Will and took two ticks off of him. Will hates how I inspect him and fuss about, also I'm the one who takes him to the Vet. So, I'm the big bully and his Dad is the favored human.
His Dad and I put up posters two days ago. Yesterday, I got a call from some people close by that saw our poster while they were putting up posters for their own cat.
They said,'' we've been feeding your cat for two weeks and he has come around off and on now for two years''
So this morning I went to their house when they phoned me so I could see if it was Will while they were feeding him.
The look on Will's face was so priceless. It was like,'' what?! Mom, how did you know where I was.'' He is also very vocal and squeaked his little meow at me. He walks then stops as I get closer then walks some more then stops and wouldn't let me grab him.
So, I know he is alive and I am soo grateful.
Tomorrow, his Dad is coming back to help me get him when the neighbors call in the morning. This time, I'll be armed with his favorite treats, catnip and his brush and best of all, his favorite person, his Dad.
Also a blessing, the good neighbors cat returned to them last night.
God bless.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ha, good story.

I saw your title in the pet section and i thought "oh no, his pet turkey bit the dust and he ate it" so glad it wasnt that.

Happy thanks giving!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs Thanks Biigs! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't do thanksgiving, I've done enough giving in my life and got nothin. So you can stick your thanksgiving. It's all about thanksgetting from here on in. Yeah buddy. I'm going to say thanks when I GET all my stuff that I deserve from the years and years of giving. I aint giving nothin anymore, NUTHIN ya hear?? Nothin!

And Santa's not real either kids! It's your mom and dad!
edit on 26-11-2015 by socketdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: socketdude Here's to thanksgetting!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Naughty Wills hee hee
. Glad you found him.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
That is funny! I have had two outdoor (neutered) cats for several years. They get fed and watered everyday but sometimes we won't see the one cat for days. Somewhat recently he came home shaved! So it seems he has a couple or more homes. Just to be clear he had a lion type grooming cut (he's long hair). It wasn't like some crazy person shaved him.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll Your story is even funnier! The lions fur cut, like he is wearing a t-shirt?
My cat was due a bath one time and right after his dad and I discussed this, he came home all fluffy and clean. He gets long hair in the winter and gets pretty grubby, so he gets a bath two times a year, winter and summer. He defiantly got a bath from someone even though he does self groom, he can get pretty grubby.
I looked all over the internet to see if there is an invention of a tiny, lightweight camera on a collar for cats to no avail. I would love to see a Cat's adventures, of course my Cat's especially!

top topics

join