It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey won't apologize for downing Russian warplane, Erdogan says

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
I would like to see them use some of their latest thermobaric bombs on the savage turks cowards.

If the roles were reversed in your retaliation scenario you'd probably scream for Russia to drop a nuke...

Meh...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MegaSpace

Well most nations dont use propaganda to claim them, they just grab it. turks & fyrom on other hand want not just Greek lands but the history that goes with it, oh albania too. This was turkey's doing first began in 70's idea was to surround greece with enemies from albania, fyrom & balgaria. Turkey was behind it all, dont have prove just as i dont have proof that the refugees are being purposfully send by turks to Greece & europes to undermine everyones borders. Spread of islam. Im old enough to be well informed from many many years ago. Anceint wisdom

Greeks still claim that western Turkey belong to them and Armenians claim eastern Turkey belongs to them too.
Oh , the Greek Cypriots claim the whole island of Cyprus belongs to them indeed .

Turkey houses the bulk of refugees . What would you have Turks do ? Arrest those INNOCENT Syrians who want to leave Turkish Lands ?
What charge would you put on these Syrian Refugees ?
Try to better their lives so they must be confined to camps or something ?
Asad would have gone without Russian & Iranian support and all these refugees would have stayed home.

Spread of Islam is on the rise , why do you think that is ?

People convert freely all the time , what do you think the appeal is ?

edit on 27-11-2015 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Well most nations dont use propaganda to claim them, they just grab it. turks & fyrom on other hand want not just Greek lands but the history that goes with it, oh albania too. This was turkey's doing first began in 70's idea was to surround greece with enemies from albania, fyrom & balgaria. Turkey was behind it all, dont have prove just as i dont have proof that the refugees are being purposfully send by turks to Greece & europes to undermine everyones borders. Spread of islam. Im old enough to be well informed from many many years ago. Anceint wisdom

Greeks still claim that western Turkey belong to them and Armenians claim eastern Turkey belongs to them too.
Oh , the Greek Cypriots claim the whole island of Cyprus belongs to them indeed .

Turkey houses the bulk of refugees . What would you have Turks do ? Arrest those INNOCENT Syrians who want to leave Turkish Lands ?
What charge would you put on these Syrian Refugees ?
Try to better their lives so they must be confined to camps or something ?
Asad would have gone without Russian & Iranian support and all these refugees would have stayed home.

Spread of Islam is on the rise , why do you think that is ?

People convert freely all the time , what do you think the appeal is ?

Only claim greeks may have is constantinople which is the heart of their orthodox faith. As far as im aware greece has no claims, even if greece did, well almost half of turkey is greek in origin, just google anceint greek cities in turkey..As for cypress its still under ilegal occupation thats proof in itself.

Are you sure all syrian refugees? Last time i checked the refugees coming into Greece then to rest of Europe weren't all Syrian, refugees from other countries as well who worked for a few years in turkey then embarked on their journey to Europe after having worked in turkey & saved. They took advantage of the syrian crises. No offence but do you read the news?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Only claim greeks may have is constantinople which is the heart of their orthodox faith. As far as im aware greece has no claims, even if greece did, well almost half of turkey is greek in origin, just google anceint greek cities in turkey..As for cypress its still under ilegal occupation thats proof in itself.

Are you sure all syrian refugees? Last time i checked the refugees coming into Greece then to rest of Europe weren't all Syrian, refugees from other countries as well who worked for a few years in turkey then embarked on their journey to Europe after having worked in turkey & saved. They took advantage of the syrian crises. No offence but do you read the news?

Greeks claim Izmir and Aegean & Marmara coasts too . Greeks claim half of Turkey is Greek and Armenians claim the the other half is Armenian anyway .

You see , there no Turks in reality , they are just ghosts .
What a story , eh ?
All this pseudo Turks who are actually Greeks and Armenians , eh ?
Trouble is people actually believe this crapola .
Maybe you don't realise it but your narrative of how things are in Turkey is actually dangerously resembling a party political broadcast via Orthodox Church .

Out of all the refugees ; small minority is non Syrian . These people have broken no laws in Turkey , they have entered Turkey legally and want to leave whenever they want .
That's how Free Travel works , doesn't it ?

Oh I see , you want Turks to defend Europe by stopping the refugees while telling the Turks that their lives don't matter as much as European lives .

I haven't taken any offence but I am still surprised when I see people buy into this narrative about the big bad Turks .

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

There you go, migrants pretending to be syrian refugees. Truth is majority of them are economic migrants. Now you know why lots of folks see it as an invasion of Europe...

www.washingtonpost.com... 81cc9851652_story.html

www.express.co.uk...

Just two examples of many.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
BBC twitter

Turkey's President Erdogan says President Putin's criticism of its shooting down of Russian jet is ' unacceptable"

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

There you go, migrants pretending to be syrian refugees. Truth is majority of them are economic migrants. Now you know why lots of folks see it as an invasion of Europe...

www.washingtonpost.com... 81cc9851652_story.html

www.express.co.uk...

Just two examples of many.

I donate to Syrians everyday , literally when I step out on the streets of Istanbul , at every traffic light of every shopping square has Syrians begging .

As for economic migration , it isn't a crime to want to earn a better living .

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Greeks claim Izmir and Aegean & Marmara coasts too . Greeks claim half of Turkey is Greek and Armenians claim the the other half is Armenian anyway .

You see , there no Turks in reality , they are just ghosts .
What a story , eh ?
All this pseudo Turks who are actually Greeks and Armenians , eh ?
Trouble is people actually believe this crapola .
Maybe you don't realise it but your narrative of how things are in Turkey is actually dangerously resembling a party political broadcast via Orthodox Church .

Greeks dont have any claims that im aware of, they are broke, i said earlier perhaps maybe Constantinople, it was a wild guess of mine.

Nothing wrong with that but why lie about it? and why dont they use legal channels. Many of them have gone to great lengths buying forged documents & passports.

It's a crime to forge documents though especially forge passports.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Greeks dont have any claims that im aware of, they are broke, i said earlier perhaps maybe Constantinople, it was a wild guess of mine.

Nothing wrong with that but why lie about it? and why dont they use legal channels. Many of them have gone to great lengths buying forged documents & passports.

It's a crime to forge documents though especially forge passports.

Greeks claim whole of Anatolia belongs to them .

Never mind , don't take my word for it , run a search. Greeks want Istanbul back with all 25 million Turks in it ? do they ?

Refugees not using the legal channels , well , they are desperate enough to break legalities , shouldn't that tell us how desperate these people are ?

Legal channels might take years or might never provide a proper remedy , so what is a man to do ?

Real problem is not these people are coming to earn better living . The Real Problem is what kind of world economy allows such a stupid results and why we still have this model of economy ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join