It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projected and saw Hollywood stars eating banned rare animals for health benefits

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Still waiting for those movie star names!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
I wish to avoid being sued and that is why I do not say. What I will say is that one of them seems to be greatly linked to strangeness these days.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: simro

ok - lets cut to the chase

what is any different about " banned " animals flesh that grants these alledged " health benefits " ????

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was not mentioning the name so that I don't get sued which would of course prove me correct. It seems from the astral projection that they have a belief that some dead animals flesh has certain powers.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: simro
I was not mentioning the name so that I don't get sued which would of course prove me correct. It seems from the astral projection that they have a belief that some dead animals flesh has certain powers.

Nobody is going to sue you for claiming your astral projection proved they eat giraffes. Unless it's Tom Cruise, then the Church of Scientology will be all over suing you. So it must be Tom Cruise. There, you said it, it's Tom Cruise, Tom Cruise eats Giraffes to gain magic powers.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I would like to eat me some endangered animals... especially A FISH!!! num num num

I have vague memories of projecting when I was a younger child. It always just ends up feeling like I was day dreaming after. Maybe I was?? I never saw anything earth shattering. Just different places and people.

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

When the humans eat the banned animals it is bad, but when animals eat the banned animals it is "no comment"'. The banned animals do not have proper protection so the protectors are not really serious. Animals that are protected need to be placed under guard so heavy we can hear about who was killed for attempting to capture, otherwise IT IS WHAT I CALL A FARCE>

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join