It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projected and saw Hollywood stars eating banned rare animals for health benefits

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The animals they were eating weren't endangered. They were dead and in no danger anymore.

There are a lot of people eating animals and species they are not supposed to be eating. If you have the money you can get just about anything. I am not aware of any endangered species that really has medicinal benefits like you are saying. People do make others believe that I suppose so they can sell things for excessive gain. There are many animals that have special properties that can help to heal, but benefits of the elephants and Rhinos is for the horns which have non-medical but desired properties. I'm thinking almost any horn would have similar properties but you can't make a lot of money on common horns. It is mostly a money making scam.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: simro
I astrally did astral projection and saw Hollywood film stars not just eating banned endangered animals which are not supposed to be eaten

You astrally did astral projection and saw banned endangered animals?

Sounds more like anal projection to me.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Sausages ! a reply to: MadRob

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I astrally did astral projection and saw Hollywood film stars not just eating banned endangered animals which are not supposed to be eaten, but also seemed to be doing so to gain better various physical abilities such as stronger immune system, better health, or eye sight. I know that this is not proof but there was the same thing occurring in the uk in London years ago: except for health benefit effect. I believe this to be real and wonder if anyone else has any proof or can also get this if they astral project?

Let me get this right. You are able to do astral projections and see Hollywood Stars ? Who trained you to do this ? I think you're full of #. You should be surfing TMZ not ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: thejeremybenthem
Sausages !

Yes, let the sausage flow!

On topic: Are you sure you mean Astral Projection and not Remote Viewing?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What Hollywood film stars? Their names please so I can boycott their films.

OP won't answer this because it's all made up.

On the other hand I did astral projection and saw simro shapeshifting into a reptilian then eating a baby seal so I wouldn't believe a word he says.
edit on 27-11-2015 by gggilll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I astrally did astral projection...

As opposed to what? Orally? Apolitically? Apologetically? Surely if one is engaged in astral projection, one must be doing so astrally?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

C'mon man, this is why people are so reluctant to report such things - instant insults. Just because you haven't experienced this stuff, yet, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Oh, when it does happen to you, and it will, you'll feel awful silly having poked fun at people. Your world will be turned upside down and you'll land ass first wondering what the hell else don't you know. Then you'll see the fun begins and you have to ask a lot of questions seeking answers to your new found reality, so remember - payback is a bi*ch.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Joneselius

I agree and don't think it would produce an effect. The animals I could see were literally being killed and prepared and there was a lion, and also a baby giraffe: I kid you not.

Under what regulation are these "banned" exactly. While Lions are listed as vulnerable, Giraffes are "Least Concern" meaning they're not even close to endangered. While it would be weird, there would be nothing wrong with eating a Giraffe.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: aorAki

C'mon man, this is why people are so reluctant to report such things - instant insults. Just because you haven't experienced this stuff, yet, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Oh, when it does happen to you, and it will, you'll feel awful silly having poked fun at people. Your world will be turned upside down and you'll land ass first wondering what the hell else don't you know. Then you'll see the fun begins and you have to ask a lot of questions seeking answers to your new found reality, so remember - payback is a bi*ch.

What is so surprising about having a lucid dream? "Astral projection" is just that, your imagination at work while awake. No one has ever been able to get meaningful info from "astral projection" and I challenge anyone here doing astral projection to find my real name or even where I live.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The thing about astral projection is you are entering the echoes of your own physical mind a lot of the time. I've astral projected hundreds of times and have seen things that seem to be happening on this earth but it is not exactly the same reality.

Im not saying its not possible to project to earth in real time and see whats happening, I believe it is very possible, it's just very hard to keep your own consciousness from projecting your thoughts into that reality.

Basically when you astral project your are entering the echoes of your own thoughts and other peoples thoughts. It is a lighter density reality so when you think of something happening it usually happens. This is consciousness creating what it expects to experience. You can literally create your own astral worlds using only your mind. You can fill it with people who are fragments of your consciousness, and you can destroy it in a second it you want. You are god of your own living conscious reality that mirrors exactly what you expect to see.

Having said that, congratulations on a weird experience you had. Sorry its going to be impossible to prove true. I don't deny that it could have been reality, I especially don't deny that celebrities could be conned into doing this for health benefits... Just gonna be nearly impossible to prove.

And don't worry about the people talking #, you will hear it A LOT. It is definitely one of those things you have to practice at and experience first hand and do many many many many times to really start to understand what is happening.

I still don't fully understand what is happening, but its great to see new people actually trying and succeeding at it more and more rather than just talking crap about it, not trying it, and labeling everyone who does try it as psychotic. Their loss...

Definitely needs to be more "scientific" research into this area.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

already posted

edit on 27-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gggilll

there actually have been studies proving people to get meaningful info. www.monroeinstitute.org...

Robert monroe institute has conducted studies where people astral project, get some sort of physical information from another room, like a number or sentence, then wake up and relay the info. Mainstream science won't touch it though.

Its also been proven that meditation (astral projection) has massive health benefits for the brain and physical body. www.forbes.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

That's remote viewing.

Astral projection is BS

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gggilll

cool! thanks for contributing nothing!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: simro

I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. I remember Tortuga oil came from endangered Turtle eggs from Mexico, made into a highly desired hand lotion.

Anyone else remember Channel No. 5? That was sweat from tortured cats.

I'm not going to go any deeper, they torture animals to death experimentally all the time to see whats safe for human consumption.

Baaad dreams…

Get out of there, sweat from tortured cats? Why in Gods name would you believe that?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

What makes it so hard to believe that animals of all types are eaten, abused, killed for fur, medicine, experiments, etc. on a massive scale? You eat fish, chicken, beef?

Oh, thats different.

Linky

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Bro, did you actually read the thread you just posted me? It actually says what you just stated as fact, and probably counts as slander, is 100% incorrect. Is there another link that doesn't do that, that you might want to try and supply instead?

Hilarious.

boards.straightdope.com... in case anyone else wants to laugh, in case you know...the original link disappears or something...

Tell me more about this procedure. Have you witnessed it, or is this your source for that totally plausible scenario? You read the post about cats and dogs panting because they don't sweat? Very funny cherry on top.

edit on 12/2/2015 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Before your time, obviously. Bg scandal way back and covered up. From that link…

For the truth behind feline persperation, extensive research was performed on the effects of cat sweat, and the most efficient means of extraction by Mr. Oliver Wendell Jones and Mr. Milo Bloom. Great stuff until it was made illegal.

Google it yourself, Chanel no. 5 and cat sweat.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Umm, you aren't quite getting something. You did read the thread you actually posted to me right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join