It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Alien did something to my Skull

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:10 PM
Have you gone to the ER? More than likely the ET placed a tracking device on the hippocampus. The ET may return at a later date to kidnap you and preform dissections. An xray may be able to find the tracking device.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:10 PM

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: nullafides
You are not funny, or helpful.

My mother would disagree with you, or say you were jealous.

Sorry you don't like my opinion. I

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:48 PM
a reply to: spazze

You may have had some neural networks rearranged. I had the same type of thing happen but I believe they snaked me for a colonoscopy. That morning and all that day I felt sick, just like the repercussions of a real colonoscopy..Our Cosmic Brothers need some bedside manners, at least let us know what happened, no? Maybe a little kiss...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:51 PM
a reply to: donktheclown

Agreed. Maybe things wouldn't be as confusing if they simply said what they were going to do before they'll do it.
They don't seem to like holding a conversation for some reason... or maybe I wouldn't be able to handle it (the conversation), hehe.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:52 PM

This morning i had an encounter with a dentist and had a wisdom tooth removed. Certainly felt as if they drilled into my skull. Especially so afterwards.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:54 PM

originally posted by: spazze

They don't seem to like holding a conversation for some reason... or maybe I wouldn't be able to handle it (the conversation), hehe.

Or maybe they are shy because of your awesomeness! They are afraid they'll just stutter.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:00 PM
a reply to: swanne

I wish that was the case

But from previous encounters I know I tend to get into horrible fear mode, they can't seem to calm me exept for making me blank out. Only when it comes to these big black eyed ones... I can't seem to handle it. The worker bees are... well they are only there to do business I guess.

The human looking ones I'm ok with.
"spoken" a few times with them, very cool.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:17 PM

If you can rule out any physical or mental condition or illness :

They didn't drill you. One of your chakras had been opened. In the future, under certain situations, you'll feel the same again. Start observing yourself and find changes you might experience, the rest of your body will talk to you. Do not mystify yourself, take it as a very personal experience that you might not understand ever.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:26 PM
a reply to: Trueman

I have considered that they maybe did something to my crown chakra, opened it, cleansed it or whatever...
But it was so frikkin painful.

Oh well, I just have to live with it I guess.
If it is something medical I suppose it will show with time.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:57 PM

Maybe it was something medical. And they thought they would do u a favour and fix it. If this has been an ongoing thing maybe they don't want to lose their investment?

Either way I hope you get answers. And as ridiculous as it may sound. If you are time ask what they did? Easier said than done.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:35 PM
I think what is inside your skull made you believe something did something to your skull.

Dreams can be very real and the remnant feelings of a dream can be felt when awoken.

I dreamt once I won a huge amount of money and when I woke up, I was actually disappointed, or substitute the winnings with loosing and woke up and felt great.

Doesn't necessarily mean aliens probed your skull.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:17 PM

originally posted by: chewi
a reply to: LABTECH767
That will be the pollution from the landfill site that skelm was built on.
sarcasm sorry.

The blue light from the roof and snow on roof melted says the occupants were growing illegal plants and the light was escaping and heat melting the snow. Its how the police find grows..

Maybe the aliens couldnt find their way out of skelm due to the amount of roundabouts.

The new town is not built over old landfill's at all though there are some area's much later developed that may have been, I have not been back there in over twenty years.

The joke about the roundabout's is that the planner kept putting his cup down on the map, part of the truth is that it was meant to be the milton keynes of the north so the road's were built to serve a much higher level of traffic then they now have and the town was meant to be seven time's larger than it ended up being as well as some of the roundabout's being built over the old mine shaft's, there was also miltiary presence there during WW2 as under Dalton Hill known as the beacon is a weapon's depot, according too one of my old college lecturer's back in the 60's there was still crated up jeep's and shermans as well as other unmarked crates in that underground facility, the entrance was on the parbold side between parbold and wigan guarded by a drop gate and a white non descript house set back along one of the narrow back road's and there the entrance looked a little like a draught mine entrance except for the tarmacked road that goes into the hill which is camouflaged from above by it's design.

Originally the town was designed more like the Brookside close built for the TV show but some petty clerk got the idea to save brick's by building the houses in rows and not close's, to save road building by pedestrianising these house's into a council estate, the new town corporation - Skelmersdale Corporation was riddled with high level corruption and when they handed it to Lancashire county council (not west lanc's back then) they spent money they did not own on a stupic wooden pyramid that was torn down after five years to be replaced by a double deck car park.

Basically it was a clerk with no planning whom designed the town and the architects designs were actually ignored?.

Over by parbold there is a new landfill site and the round O quarry has been turned into one too, it had been more or less abandoned and we used to sneak in there to swim in the lake.

Back when it was first built they would only allow refereed white people of english ancestry to apply but after poor response they opened it up and the new town was filled then as an overflow from Kirkby another older new town built as an overflow from liverpool.

The Wigan valley just on the other side of the hill used to have the highest lung illness related death rate in the country due to high level's of air pollution but Skelmersdale for all it's sin's was fairly well sheltered by Dalton hill which funnelled the bulk of that pollution away from the new town.

There is a urban legend that they town's name meant Devil's dale but in truth it meant Shield Horse Valley and we can only assume the local viking's used it as horse pasteur though much of it was forrested.

Dalton hill may have had an iron age hill fort, there is evidence of civil war battle and also there was a norman bailey on the hill, the beacon point is one of the elizabethan beacon's built to warn of spanish invaders in case they came via Ireland or Wales and interestingly there is a local beleif that the vale leading out to the sea from the hill which is one of three that dominate that area could be another location of Arthurs camelot.

The council ran roughshod over the legacy which had been granted to the people of west lancashire by turning the hill into a ruddy golf course as it had been left as a legacy for the people of all of west lancashire to enjoy and to remain unspoilt, now all that remains of the oak forrest is that farting little bit by the pub on the hill top below the bare crown of the hill.

The beacon point used to have a brass acorn and oak leaf weather vain but someone took a van up there and stole it in the 1970's, St Paul's Anglican church in old Skelmersdale was another victim with it's stained glass window's stolen about the same time probably for the lead content.

It is a very ancient place that probably had ceremonial imporance to the celt's and the druid's with a clear view of anglesey and the welsh mountains in the distance, it has mild weather so the Romans probably used it and there are if you ever walk along the Tawd river (Which used to be much deeper) roman road's washing out at several point's, inspect the banks as you walk along it, it suffered as one of the most polluted rivers for many years due to passing under Pimbo industrial estate and having the factorys effluent disharched into it along with several sewer outlets but was once much deeper and sem navigable.

The story of the white lady has several version's, She/He/It is the ghost whom haunt's the river, one story is that a young couple had just married and were on there way back to the hall which is now the Toby Inn public house (if it is still trading), the river was in full flood with heavy rain but the bride groom demaned the driver ride over the bridge which was already crumbling under the flood and the carriage was washed into the water were it came to rest upside down trapping one of the couple inside, some version say the bride and other's the bride groom about the place which was called the trim trail, the old stone bridge there was the replacement for the older one that was washed away in the flood and is on a different road with the older road being further down river just past the current large concrete modern road bridge.

By the newer old stone bridge if you go into the wood on the northern end you will find some burned wooden posts sticking up form the ground, these are all that remains of the entrance to a mine were another far more terrible tragedy occured, the river once again broke it's banks and flooded that mine with many miners still deep underground and they were killed in the accident.

It is a very sad place and also very cursed even if it is currently booming.

Old skelmersdale familys are clanish and mainly of welsh extraction there ancestor's having been brought in by the job's the mine's then provided, new skelmersdale or the new town which they regard as having ruined there town also destroyed several other small town's or large villages, Stormy Corner which was were the stanley industrial estate is today was an ancient village which was sadly demolished (the site was not then built on for nearly 30 years so the demolishion was mindless and needless and other villages were engulfed in the new town merging into it's new estate's, it became deprived and suffered a high crime rate due to poverty and a lack of jobs afer major employers moved out of the area when the government ceased to subsidised them, drug's were a major problem but definitely not in the early 1970's when I am referring too only gaining a true foothold in the late 1970's and the 1980's which still hold's.

UFO's have been seen by numerous eye witness over the Beacon (Dalton hill) on several occasions and also coloured orb's and light's.

edit on 26-11-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:41 PM

Personally I think this is a photo of a planet but I may be wrong,
Bare in mind it is not far from warton were a lot of top secret aircraft design still goes on today,

I by the way have never imbibed any narcotic's and hated the illicit drug trade, my own brother was a victim of it so I do know were I am coming from.

The blue crystal was apparently solid, it glowed from within and faded becoming invisible after about ten days to two week's, it was embedded in the apex of the roof and the snow around that point were it was embedded was absent while it clung to the rest of the roof, it was about half as tall as the height of the house which as three story's tall, adults seemed to be in a trance as they walked past and paid no attention, even the other children seemed to be as if they found it not interesting for some reason, at the time I called it frozen lightning and being a child that is what I thought it was as I played in the play area of the nursery that backed onto the house and I can also tell you that while Jack liked his scotch, Betty his wife was a good woman and non of there family took drug's they were truly decent people, the salt of the earth in a very genuine sense of the word so you have it all extremely and indeed offencively wrong pal, I know you meant it jokingly but it was a put down at my expense and a crude one at that.

I also rememeber about a few month's later as winter was coming to an end the corporation or the Corpy's as we called them finally showed up to fix the hole in betty roof that was left from were the strange object had been, no one remembered how it had happened?.

edit on 26-11-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:18 PM
Ok, I cannot give you any answers to your question. However sometimes I will be lying in bed and suddenly I will be rendered paralysed. Unable to move or scream out, I can usually hear something moving around my room, and I feel a small electrical vibration in my spine. It only lasts about 1 minute, but then later during the day I've noticed how I have this pain in the top part of my skull. Almost like somebody drilled there, but there is no scar or pimple. Just the pain.

Just FYI.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:06 PM

First of all

Now, you need to go to the doctor and maybe get an MRI on your head. What if this is a brain tumor or something??? What you're describing sounds no bueno. It could be just a migraine--could you see out of both of your eyes or did you have this weird sparkly/dark/foggy thing over a certain part of your vision? The pain is head-splitting.

When you go to the doctor, please don't talk about the alien thing. It doesn't sound like you saw anything--so what makes this an alien? I gave you an s&f. So yeah, anyway, I hope you're okay.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:28 PM
a reply to: Twenty38

That is wierd. Sleep Paralysis can come with hullicinations. I often can feel my body and am unable to move. I'll feel in my room, but see or hear wierd things. It's like a half-awake lucid dream.

The small electrical vibration and pain on your head may be due to something "spiritual". Maybe something is happening during those moments of sleep paralysis. Or it could be an "encounter".

People are generally very unaware of their bodies and things they can feel.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:29 PM
Yup, happens, This last year I found a journal where I had been keeping track of events happening to my wife like impossible pregnacies and there termination by the little doctors and the tall one, her on a raised platform . On of the things I wrote down and had forgotton was just what you descibed. I had inpected her skull at the top and in the middle and there was a red spot there, a small sore not fully healed.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:59 PM

originally posted by: spazze
a reply to: reldra

Thank you!

Oh, it was an encounter I don't have any doubt about that, just wanted to know if anyone had been in a similar situation and knew what the drilling in the top of the head was for.

But of course, if I get that pain ever again for no reason I will most definitly see a doctor because it was no headache that was serious pain! Words can't describe it.

Several surgeries. Felt liquid matting into my hair and reached up and it was wet and sticky, and then it all changed in a flash, was cleaned up and my arms were really heavy, so didn't feel up to moving them, but I wasn't paralyzed, it was more altered state. That was a surgery for removing something behind my eye. It hurt but not alot. Felt really good for nearly 6 weeks when the implants were put back.

Another time knew I was on this list for that ahead of time, for some reason am given preparation. Actually had communication, and saw the flash as if down a viser at over 7 feet height. That has happened a few times. And just sensed it, tried to stay up very late, all night. But gave up and headed to bed. Laid down, for some reason looked at the clock and it was 2:22 am. This cut into my head ,and the words, "you were told to clean up your room!" I was busy praying, asking for God, Michael, angels, and Higher Self to intervene, in a high state of panic. Normally don't feel a slice like that, its usually lights out instead. But as soon as they said this, while I had this strong urge to run down the stairs again, but was too lethargic to move, curtain of sleep fell instantly. I don't know if anyone has ever had primal fear and just lights out like that.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:11 AM
You have been assimilated.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:38 AM
a reply to: blueman12

They use a similar kind of sleep paralysis on people, this so they wont get hurt since we tend to freak out.
I've only had sleep paralysis, full blown, one time when I only could move my eyes.
But the other times I can move but it is diffiult and slow, it is like u said, they have u in an altered state.

I've shouted out for my dog, almost sat fully up in bed, I've scratched my wall in panic, turned on the lighs and so on, this with them in the room. They try to calm me but never works so they tend to "black" me out.

They can suck you into a dream state very easily. Make you pass out. You name it.

Like I said, I am not here asking if the encounter was real.

I've had hallucinations where when you are sort of in your dream and awake, one time it was about spiders and I could see those b#astards hoovering above my face in their webs, I tried waving them away but my hand went trough them, at this time I also was groggy from just waking up. I was full of morphine after surgury another time and had a real blast with my hallucinations haha, remember it like yesterday.

My et encounters, physical and astral are not in my head though nor hallucinations no matter how much people would love that, I was in denial for so many years, but not anymore. My sister have seen them too, we even saw the same man once but on different occasions. She's seen ufo's so have I and not a dot in the sky but full face frontal close up.

I have physically felt et's, communications wide awake, most of the times in a trance state, seen them and so on but most of the times astraly... like 90% of the time, sometimes they can be by your bed and u wont know it.
I know this sounds nuts, but people who had abductions and/or encounters/experiences know what I am talking about and know it is real. I've had mine since I was a small child, my sister has had some too.

I just wanted to know what the drilling was about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>