It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien did something to my Skull

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I know I will be ridiculed, but hey, whatever.

I have a serious question for anyone who might had a similar experience.

Last night I had an et encounter, this et, well, it felt like he drilled into the top of my head, the pain was, well, painful!
I woke up with the same pain on the top of my head or I was at the same place where it took place I didn't really open my eyes, just moaned due to the pain, the blacked out.

The pain and sensation felt like a drilling sensation and it was HORRIBLE!

This morning I felt good but I have this odd sensation on the top of my head.
Of course no blood or scar.

Any ide what that was about?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: spazze

Maybe it is the pain which caused the dream, instead of the other way around?

Sounds interesting though, as someone who had alien dreams I can most relate to your troubling dream.

S&F for sharing

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Well, it began with me seeing the Et plain and clear and he moved towards me, it was in a dark room, could have been my room but not sure. Next part I saw the Ets arm coming above my head and this also in a dark room, then the pain, I closed my eyes in pure pain and then I don't know if I woke up or if I still was there because the pain became more painful, but then I woke up I think still felt the pain, the fell back to sleep or fell a sleep.

Next thing I know I was standing (in a dream) in daylight and a short man was saying something to me, I do not remember what he said, I woke up in my bed. After that I had normal dreams.

What I mean is, when i first saw the Et I had no pain. The pain came when he moved his arm above my head and did something.
edit on 26-11-2015 by spazze because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spazze
I know I will be ridiculed, but hey, whatever.

Well....knowing is half the battle!!! G.I. JOE!!!!!

The pain and sensation felt like a drilling sensation and it was HORRIBLE!

This morning I felt good but I have this odd sensation on the top of my head.
Of course no blood or scar.

Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. - Occam's Razor

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Did you have a headache around your temples and just behind your ears?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I had no head ache prior to going to sleep and it was not a head ache.
The drilling, literally felt like a drill going down on the top of my head, the crown. Straight down.

No headache today or after nor prior. The pain was the drilling, hehe, I don't know how to explain...

The only sensation on the top of my head today is a swirling sensation on the same spot as where the drilling took place.
My head feels fine

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

In one of my dreams the room was also dark. The tables/beds were of metal, and so were the walls - all dark steel.

Were the table and walls any similar in your dream?

I used to have troubling alien dreams all the time - greys and tiny beings and stuff. Until I once dreamt about a reptilian which was supposed to scare me. The problem is, I found her not scary at all - quite the opposite in fact. Let's just say the dream ended up quite differently than it intented to be. Since then, I had no more alien dreams.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It sound's more like a vivid nightmare but hey it is possible, I was about 3 and half years to 4 and a half years old, back then we lived in a 5 bedroom English council house in the new town of Skelmersdale Lancashire on the Eskbank section of the Tanhouse housing estate, our's was one of the very top 5 bedroom's which were three storey houses and a lot of thing's happened there both paranormal and unexplained, my older sister later played with ouija board in the garden shed which was a small flint pebble dashed breeze block out building.

I have my fair share of strangeness that has followed me my whole life since that time and also it was a horrible place, I was traumatized by some pretty awful thing's in that place.

One memory was of being held in my mother's arm's and looking down into the small back garden, it was dark and my mother had picked me up from my bed then ran up to the highest floor with me, below were three small silver jump suited beings with large silver helmets that had totally black visors standing by a horse shoe shaped object about the size of a small car with a ramp at the back of it, they were probably only a little larger than me when I was a small child so maybe three feet tall at most, they were terrifying for some reason.

My mother remembers only seeing something moving up into the sky with fire shooting out of it but she does remember holding me in her arms and feeling terror.

I have a memory of being half asleep in a dark cylindrical place, I don't know what happened but something was done to my head and I have a circular sunken scar on top of my head but more over my right ear and a matching indentation in the underlying bone tissue, I have had head injury's but this I have always had as long as I can remember, my sight in my right eye is not good and was put down to being a lazy eye but I have self diagnosed it as a Stimatism and using a magnifier can see a slight tear in my cornea were the lens is not perfectly circular like my left eye giving me the sensation of looking through rippled glass.

I remember a female voice that was cold but also hypnotic and she said they had to take something from me, it was like I had been lobotomised or something afterward as I was no longer the same kid, I was unable to fight back and could only fear hurting others so would let them beat me up for fear that if I hit them I would hurt them, sounds really odd but that is just how it made me and even today violence is something that is not part of my nature not that it was before that but definitely not after and I could not integrate as if I could not communicate or something which has crippled me for the bulk of my life.

I had been able to see thing's other's were unable too before this such as a blue crystal object embedded in the roof of another house looking like it had been shattered from something larger, it glowed blue white but faded over a two week period, there was snow on the roof's and around it that snow had melted.

I believe they are here right now, maybe even living on our earth but in another dimension, I don't necessarily believe they came from our earth though and I believe they target those whom are able to see them blinding, crippling there mind's or even killing them, they are a malignant force that has more in common with Demon's which is what I believe they really are than with alien's from another world or even another dimension.

I believe they control human affairs far more than any person here would like to think possible.

edit on 26-11-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I have similar sensitivity on my crown area.

Strange.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I have pain in my head too since this morning.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

It felt as if I was in my bed all the time.
That's the confusing part, though not that confusing since most abductions are out of body.

But I remember laying in my bed (feeling as if it was my bed in my room), eyes wide open seeing this pale white/light grey being 140-150 cm tall, thin, wrinkly arms, no clothes, big oval black eyes but not an abdnormal big head, standing in front of me but closest to the wall so maybe 2 meters from me.

It was dark, it felt as if it was my room but I don't remember seeing the outlines of any furnitures but I was focused on the Et and not the surroindings.

When I saw his arm come it felt as if I was laying in my bed, but I can't be sure. At that moment I saw the arm I closed my eyes because he was right next to me. Then the pain came, I could even hear the sound of it.

At that point I had my face turned down in my pillow laying on my belly. So I must have moved somehow from laying on my side. Because I did go to bed laying on my side.

But still i can't be 100% it happened in my apartment, but it felt like it did.
It also felt as if I was in my bed the whole time.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Try a beer and watching a very good movie. The most natural way to get rid of it is to take your mind off it.

My personal experience anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
That will be the pollution from the landfill site that skelm was built on.
sarcasm sorry.

The blue light from the roof and snow on roof melted says the occupants were growing illegal plants and the light was escaping and heat melting the snow. Its how the police find grows..

Maybe the aliens couldnt find their way out of skelm due to the amount of roundabouts.

lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You said your head was on the pillow face down. It sounds like oxygen deprivation causing hallucinations and leaving you with a throbbing headache. Check out the symptoms of oxygen starvation.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It must be frustrating to have this happen and not know of any way to get some kind of clue to what happened. It's not like you can go to the hospital for a scan.
You could try getting a hold of a geigercounter check if there is any weird radiation around your head. Or get a hold of a big magnetic and see if that makes you feel anything when held over the spot.

I have been in a similar situation. For as long as I can remember I would have weird dreams of beings being in my room.
I now have a lump right in the middle of my forehead. What I find strange is that my father has the exact same growth on the same spot. My doctor saI'd he is unsure of what it is but doesn't want to touch it.

Maybe it was all just the over active imagination of a kid.

Hopefully you get some answers.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
5 bed house in skelm says you are from a large family. Who else was in the room or house and was there only you that experienced things!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It could have been an 'encounter', but if headaches continue, you should see your doctor.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides
You are not funny, or helpful.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thank you!

Oh, it was an encounter I don't have any doubt about that, just wanted to know if anyone had been in a similar situation and knew what the drilling in the top of the head was for.

But of course, if I get that pain ever again for no reason I will most definitly see a doctor because it was no headache that was serious pain! Words can't describe it.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Try a beer and watching a very good movie. The most natural way to get rid of it is to take your mind off it.

My personal experience anyway.

I've had about ten beers lol, just missing the movie. Head is feeling much better 👍

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join