It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yesterday I had to call the police on my employer just to get my last check.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
You sure like to read a lot that isn't there.
No I don't, you called me a whiner and I corrected you by saying that I was ridiculing the OP. They are two completely different things, you failed.

You gave an opinion, I gave an opinion.
Yep, you said I was whining and I corrected you. You failed with your amateur psychology.

You don't need to go all super-victim on me and act like I'm threatening you with T&C and telling you how to act.
Again, you are inventing labels like victim here and failing miserably. Which bit of me ridiculing the OP do you not understand. The only perceived victim in this thread is the poor little suffering OP.
I'm just here chuckling about it.
Try again fella, your debating skills are as bad as the OP's at writing succinct threads lol

Nope, no whining from me, just pure amusement and ridicule.

link   

originally posted by: wasaka

originally posted by: schuyler
You called 911 because you didn't get an instant payoff check?

Good Lord.

Today is like Christmas, and the arsholes are f*cking with gd money
whey I have none!! Do you not understand they only thing that got
them to do the right thing was me calling them to accont before
a higher authority???????????

That is all they respect.
That is all they respond to.

Do you not get that you LEOPARD SPOT RETARD !!!!

/rant

But seriously, this is expressly why people wall in with guns
and start to blow away people. The are sick of the lies and
the deceptive practices other deem acceptable simple because
they are common place. Indeed, it is viewed as "manly" and
and thing to be proud of. Me a man, be hard, cheat people.

it is not just like christmas though. not anything like christmas actually.
you might have money if you did not accept minimum wage jobs.
you might have money if you stay at a job for more than a month

leopard spot retard fat poopy head

maybe you should have threatened to hold your breath till you passed out. might have got a severance check

link   
Do you think he will ever hire you back?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

You are a beautiful person.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

the main reason I called the cops
was so she wouldn't go up there and do her
BAT-#-CRAZY thing she does. Not that I
want to protect those A-HOLES...
NO, NO, NO, that is NOT it....

I just don't want my wife in jail.

So I had to man up.

My wife makes me more of man, I like that.

oh man.
oh man oh man

this is too funny

your crazy ass wife was gonna go yell and you didnt want her to go to jail so you 'manned up' and called the cops?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Try again fella, your debating skills are as bad as the OP's at writing succinct threads lol

Unfortunately I don't feel like dancing in circles all night whilst you selectively reply to what I type (I noticed you ignored my part about you being anal about semantics even though you already redefined the OP from 'ranting' to 'whining' to suit your every post since - and then you joke about debating skills lol).

But not to worry, I'm sure you, who finds THIS entertaining, have a rich life full of many wonderful things to keep you occupied in the meantime.

Have a good evening

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Nope, I'm blunt and honest.
I'm not crying for your first world problem which got resolved, I ridicule the overly long rant, chuckle at your childlike "POND SCUM SUCKING WHITE AMERICAN" lines, and also criticise you for wasting police time calling 911.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Do you think he will ever hire you back?

Well, I did use the sales skill that they taught me.

It is called the LAER sales Technic:

Listen, Acknowledge, Explore, Respond.

Listen - I hear the lies, then I cut to the real issue
Acknowledge - "So your saying I'm not going to get a check today?"
Explore - "You said, 'in most cases' but what about today?"
Respond - "If I don't get a check I'm calling the police."

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

Unfortunately I don't feel like dancing in circles all night whilst you selectively reply to what I type (I noticed you ignored my part about you being anal about semantics even though you already redefined the OP from 'ranting' to 'whining' to suit your every post since - and then you joke about debating skills lol).

But not to worry, I'm sure you, who finds THIS entertaining, have a rich life full of many wonderful things to keep you occupied in the meantime.

Have a good evening
Yep, I ignored the semantics line because you clearly don't understand what semantics even means.
Ridicule and whining are two wholly different concepts, no semantics between the two outside of your imagination.
Try again fella lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Nope, I'm blunt and honest.
I'm not crying for your first world problem which got resolved, I ridicule the overly long rant, chuckle at your childlike "POND SCUM SUCKING WHITE AMERICAN" lines, and also criticise you for wasting police time calling 911.

That's fair I suppose.

But not sure about the wasting police time.
Yes, they have better things to do, that's for sure.
But sometime when you are dealing with a bully
the best thing to do is get someone in authoirty
over them to stand by and watch.

Bullies don't like that.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

you probably gave dispatch and the cop many years of hilarity when they retell the story of the dude that manned up on thanksgiving and called the cops cause they were not gonna get their last check after bailing with no notice.

good story

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Correct, the words 'ridicule' and 'whine' are different. Just like 'rant' and 'whine'. Yet you seem fine to call this rant whining, but not okay to call your ridicule whining. Funny how that doesn't work both ways just to suit you.

Hahaha

Seriously though I'm out, good night!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I can only comment from the UK but here payment owed by an employer is a Civil Court matter, not criminal.
If you had called 999 the police would have laughed you off the phone if you were lucky, or cautioned you for wasting their time when they are there for dealing with crime.

Emergency? Pfft, what you had no food in the cupboards? Hadn't eaten for weeks? Close to starvation/malnutrition?
Didn't think so. You wasted police time fella, no matter how much you try to dress up the 'emergency'.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

the main reason I called the cops
was so she wouldn't go up there and do her
BAT-#-CRAZY thing she does. Not that I
want to protect those A-HOLES...
NO, NO, NO, that is NOT it....

I just don't want my wife in jail.

So I had to man up.

My wife makes me more of man, I like that.

oh man.
oh man oh man

this is too funny

your crazy ass wife was gonna go yell and you didnt want her to go to jail so you 'manned up' and called the cops?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

It is funny. And true. Which make it funny mostly to me.

Glad you enjoy the humor you found here.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Hmm, rant and whine can be interchangeable in some circumstances while ridicule and whine can not.
Why don't you save yourself losing the intellectual argument and call me an uncaring bastard for the OP's first world problems instead.
You would at least be correct about something then.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

They didn't have any money to buy leads,

Straight away I thought of the Jack Lemmon character in:

I will finish reading the op now

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I can only comment from the UK but here payment owed by an employer is a Civil Court matter, not criminal.
If you had called 999 the police would have laughed you off the phone if you were lucky, or cautioned you for wasting their time when they are there for dealing with crime.

Emergency? Pfft, what you had no food in the cupboards? Hadn't eaten for weeks? Close to starvation/malnutrition?
Didn't think so. You wasted police time fella, no matter how much you try to dress up the 'emergency'.

Yes, it would have been a waste of the police officers time.

I agree. However, I needed to file a police report with these guys name on it to hand over to the Labor Board. Filing out a police report is the job of who? That's right, it is the job of the Police. So, rather than go to them (down to the station) I want them to come to me.It is more efficient that way, and gets me to the bank on time.

As far as EMERGENCY, yes my wife has pulled guns on people in this type of situation. This is a BLACK TS WOMAN from Atlanta, and she doesn't play when people get funny with her money (or that of her husband). One time she walked into a place and through acid all over the office because the were being funny with her ex-husband paycheck. She has slashed other gurl with a blade while in a club.... So, yes, I do what I'm told to do. The wife runs the show (most of the time).

The EMERGENCY was real, because I don't fear jail and I have nothing to loose. My beef was real, my blood was up, and I know what I'm capable of doing in that state... it is a GOD DAMN EMERGENCY... Either I was getting my check before 5pm or I was going to hurt somebody.

[snip]

edit on 26-11-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Your wife sounds violent and unstable, waving guns and throwing acid, yet you defend her? Okay, urm, I think it more likely that police need to keep an eye on her more than anyone else in the OP.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I will #ING KILL a mother#er, believe that.

Hahahahahahahaahahahah. Good story, bro. Maybe if your wife told you to. Maybe if the check was $100.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

People like them don't understand that when they put someone in a desperate situation, they will take desperate actions. You did the right thing calling the police. Prob shouldn't have used 911 though.

Did you get the new job?

Actually, called the none-emergency line first.

I was on hold so long it made me want to kill somebody.

Actually, I have more patience (respect) for an evil boss than I do a government civil servant. Putting me on hold for a long time really took me over the edge, from being scared (unsure of myself) to being VERY ANGRY.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join