It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of Turkish 10 warnings to Russian jet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Putin and Hollande meeting is eye opening. Check it out.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: mikkelno

I doubt that a mistake was possible with the (milliatairy) technology of today.. Even the russian pilot himself must have had some indicator that he was approaching an other nations airspace.

In these sensitive times and especially in that region it is essential that there can be no mistakes made... Unless it happened by design.. and that is an whole other story.

That sliver of land that juts into Syria does not necessarily belong to Turkey...Syria and Turkey have disputed its ownership for some time...

It takes no more than 17 seconds for a military jet to cross over it...They didn't drop any bombs on that area so it's clear they were just passing over on its Southern tip...

And they really shot it down because it was carrying some equipment that allowed it to evade NATO radar...In other words, they shot it down because they couldn't see it, or didn't know it was there...

Appears it was shot down while over Syrian territory...

So instead of going just after ISIS Putin is taking out the Obama financed and trained terrorists who are killing, torturing and raping all the Christians in Syria...The people that rip out the hearts of the Syrian army and eat them raw...AND THIS IS A BAD THING???

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Let me guess ; France sells out Nato , again ?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: mikkelno

A moving hole in the radar return.

So then not actually invisible?? A moving hole is likely to give off some warning bells.

true true,but its one explanation. that or the radar operator didnt have the radar set correctly.

More than likely knew exactly what they were shooting at. Trying their luck and getting payback for the oil they are losing from the Russian missiles

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Ambassador James Jeffrey has confirmed that US military heard the warnings .

Denied ignorance lately ?

a US official on FOX news is your point of reference?

yeah ok.. way to deny ignorance

< insert face palm >

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Ambassador Jeffrey sounds like a bit of a twit, whom somebody forgot to notify that the cold war was over long ago.

English is not just my first language, I am English....the only English i heard on those warnings were some changing numbers and change your heading south immediately.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Ambassador James Jeffrey has confirmed that US military heard the warnings .

Denied ignorance lately ?

a US official on FOX news is your point of reference?

yeah ok.. way to deny ignorance

< insert face palm >

No , my source is ambassador James Jeffrey .

Fox news is incidental .

Are you saying ambassador is ignorant too ?

James saying that Putin is lying and I think ambassador is telling the truth from Western Perspective.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

no, just a total plant

'' if Putin was Pinocchio his nose would be a mile long ''

yes.. that's definitely a foreign official worth respecting. His views aren't biased or pre planned at all and him being on Fox News isn't indicative of anything right?

give me a break..

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

Ambassador Jeffrey sounds like a bit of a twit, whom somebody forgot to notify that the cold war was over long ago.
Yeah I can see why he comes across a bit forcefull & forthright . It's too much for my sensibilities too . Nevertheless he is dead serious and speaks to an American audience , and the message is Putin is a liar.

English is not just my first language, I am English....the only English i heard on those warnings were some changing numbers and change your heading south immediately.

Try earphones because I heard it much clearer when I tried . Besides this is suppose to be recording made by a civilian pilot from Lebanon .
If Turks release official info , you can have a better recording .
If you heard change heading immediately then you heard the warning .
Pilot knew he was flying by the border and violating the border in doing so . Russians have been told twice by Turks about this issue and Russians have been told that Turks will start shooting ANYPLANE that violates their airspace.
No ambiguity at all , just straight dealing by Turks and underestimating the seriousness of Turks by Russians .

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

If you call avoiding war with Russia, selling out then fine. That pretty much sums it up.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

no, just a total plant

'' if Putin was Pinocchio his nose would be a mile long ''

yes.. that's definitely a foreign official worth respecting. His views aren't biased or pre planned at all and him being on Fox News isn't indicative of anything right?

give me a break..

You know he served in Ankara and he is most eminently qualified non politician to speak about the issue from an American Perspective , serving American interests .

Silly me !!!

I don't watch TV , haven't done so for some years now .

I do of course understand the role being played by media in this Game .

Sometimes you just call the spade , spade .

You may choose to disagree with him but I hope it is not based on his integrity .

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The problem as I see it is; if I, as an Englishman, have a hard time understanding the warning, surely a Russian would struggle even more?

Also, is there not usually a lot of radio chatter? Could cross talk have been a factor?

Would the frequencies have been the same? (I have no understanding of how aviation radio works as far a frequencies are concerned)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

According to the Russian pilot, there were no warnings.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

If you call avoiding war with Russia, selling out then fine. That pretty much sums it up.

History does indeed repeats itself .

French agreeing with Russia ; to what extend the Germens/Huns ought to feel sold out , what do you think ?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Learned a few things today..apparently eastern europe isn't as hard core about monitoring UHF guard radios as western Europe... and NATO, and the US.

The warning was given out of the UHF guard radio in accordance with accepted western aviation... if the Russians were not tuned into the UHF guard radio they would not have heard it.

I have additional information but it would be given second hand with no way to prove it so I wont bother.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes, but is that no audible warning, or no warnings that they could understand?

Did they hear what we heard in the YT video, but it just seemed like gobbledygook?

Or nothing at all.

edit on 26/11/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I don't think they're in a position to feel 'sold out'. France recently experienced an act of war as did Russia by the same enemy.

Naturally they have some hefty common ground. Why wouldn't they want to work together to eliminate the threat?

I'm struggling to see who is getting sold out. If you're referring to Turkey then I think it was a mistake to let them into NATO in the first place.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

The problem as I see it is; if I, as an Englishman, have a hard time understanding the warning, surely a Russian would struggle even more?

Also, is there not usually a lot of radio chatter? Could cross talk have been a factor?

Would the frequencies have been the same? (I have no understanding of how aviation radio works as far a frequencies are concerned)

I doubt the quality of the Communication Channels would be as garbled up as this recording . The Audio systems are all digital as far as I know .
I once did sit in the cockpit of a large plane and listened to control tower ; it wasn't difficult despite his Hungarian accent , I could understand every word .

If Turks say they warned him and if Turks are already on record with what they say ; then I believe that they warned him like they said they did .

The issue here was what Turks saw Russians doing in Syria , killing Turkmens meant a dagger to the heart of Turkish - Russian relations . Turks tried to tell this fact to Russians since the beginning of bombardments . Turks tried every venue to tell Russians to stop bombing the Turkmens and stop violating the border willy nilly , after all this is a Turkey is a Nato country .
There are other Nato countries Russia often plays around with impunity .

Someone had to step up to Putin and tell him whats what , as far as Nato concerned .

Turks just did that on behalf of the alliance . While defending Turkmen from Asad & Putin , Turk also played the role of Nato warning system for Russia .

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

I have no idea. Your guess is as good as mine. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I don't think they're in a position to feel 'sold out'. France recently experienced an act of war as did Russia by the same enemy.
Germens do feel sold out , they won't articulate it but feel it . You mean the same enemy who few weeks earlier bombed Ankara and killed 100+ ? Terrorism kills people in Turkey too , just like Paris .

Naturally they have some hefty common ground. Why wouldn't they want to work together to eliminate the threat?

uhm , it comprimises Franco - Germen axis in such dire times . The real issue is actually about France getting a piece of Syrian pie that the Germens wont get a dime from .

The threat is managed and controlled by the same powers , puppet masters . ISIS is an artificially created entity with no real permanent roots .
Syria will fragment into 3 countries soon and when that happens see who controls the Central Banks .

I'm struggling to see who is getting sold out. If you're referring to Turkey then I think it was a mistake to let them into NATO in the first place.

Germans , I was referring to Germans .

Not admitting Turks into Nato would have pushed them into Soviet pact and as a result Nato would have lost from the start .

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join