It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of Turkish 10 warnings to Russian jet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

A day after it was published sound which is heard a man calling pilot to change course as it approaches Turkish airspace, Turkey denies that published the relevant excerpt.
"Representative of the Turkish General Staff maintained that gave no such material in the press. If applicable, this confirms once again that the audio communication with our pilots with the Turks own crew is false, "said the spokesman of the Ministry of Defense of Russia, Igor Konasenkof.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link to post because can't get link to embed

Borrowed from another thread
edit on 26-11-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I am don't think the crossing into Turkey was a mistake either. GPS systems are present in all modern military vehicules.
What i wonder is if the apparant 17 seconds of intrusion into Turkish airspace was enough to permit a kill order.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: 23432

English is my first language and the only English part of the message is change your heading south. So what are you talking about? Stop using the motto while lying because it not only diminishes your credibility but that of the site. So if only 4 or 5 words of the warnings were in English no proper warning was given. Isn't that right?

I am not lying but you are just denying , thats all .

Proper English warnings were given , USA has heard & confirmed them too .

Addressing “unknown air traffic” in English, the message said: “This is Turkish Air Force speaking on guard. You are approaching Turkish airspace change your heading south immediately.” A total of 10 warnings were issued over five minutes before the Russian SU-24 bomber was shot down by patrolling Turkish F-16s. -

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

SO Turkish radar that tracked the plane is more advanced that anything NATO has?
C'mon.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mikkelno

Just posted this in the pinnocheo thread.

v added that Russia was denied access by Turkey to any material related to the downing of the Russian jet by a Turkish F-16 fighter jet.

“In this case, this is just more proof that the audio recording of communication between the Turkish pilots and our crew published by several media outlets is a regular fake.”

Turkey released an audio of alleged warnings, but the surviving Russian co-pilot denies the authenticity of the recordings.

link
edit on 26-11-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: link

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

SO Turkish radar that tracked the plane is more advanced that anything NATO has?
C'mon.

Turks are NATO .

Do you expect Turks to use outdated equipment ?

ASELSAN Air Defense Radar (ADR) is a 3-D phased array radar designed to be used as a short to middle range search and track radar for fast and accurate detection of low altitude air targets, classification of them as fixed or rotary wing and identification of them as Friend and Unknown.

ADR can be utilized as a main search radar in various air defense command control systems or a radar sensor in self-operating mode. ADR is the main search radar of Air Defense Early Warning and Command Control System (SKYWATCHER) of Turkish Armed Forces (TAF).

Dont know much about the radar but i m inclined to think that this conspiracy if true involved inside information rather then digital footprints .

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Thanks for adding info! I think this just shows more and more that Turkey has an agenda and will do everything it can to further its agenda under the protection of NATO. They just seem to have gone to far this time, haven't they?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

It's difficult to be sure at this time but someone is lying.

Regardless of whether they were warned or not, the Russian troops were murdered.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

A moving hole in the radar return.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

So then not actually invisible?? A moving hole is likely to give off some warning bells.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: yuppa

So then not actually invisible?? A moving hole is likely to give off some warning bells.

true true,but its one explanation. that or the radar operator didnt have the radar set correctly.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Whatever the truth on the radio warnings, Turkey was not and still is not the target of Russian bombers. Syria is.

The surviving pilot of the crash is also a decorated airman, with an award for navigation So in theory he of all people should have known exactly who's airspace he was in.

He is also the one claiming no warning was given.

At the end of the day, I think both parties are lying. With that being said, I think Turkey had no right to shoot down a Russian jet for simply encroaching a small amount into their territory.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
turks say they didn't know it was a russian plane.
well, who else has got fighter planes there?
france and usa.
you wanna tell me they risk shooting down an allied jet?

imo it was a retaliation because russians could have been bombing turkmens inside syria that are allied with turkey.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I thought at one point earlier on that Turkey had said that they didn't know who's plane it was but that it was a plain .Now we are being told they have advanced radar and if so .would have been monitoring the Sky over Syria and would have picked up the signal early on . They probably even may have started monitoring it from its take off . What kind of a range do these radar systems have ?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So it took them 1 minutes 07 seconds to issue warnings for a air space violation of 17 seconds ... ???

The whole story is sheer pure tight-packed Thanksgiving Turkey BS.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Deny ignorance!

No, you deny ignorance!

They violated airspace!

No, you violated airspace!

Round and round we go. None of us are denying ignorance, the more we research and rationalize this the more ignorant we become it seems. We act as if one another are the ignorant fools pointing the finger at one another.

We are brethren. Each and every one of us care enough about our world, our existence, our nations stability which is evidenced by our participation here and yet we squabble with one another as children, one accusing the other of out right stupidity. Ask yourself, who benefits? We as a collective are far less ignorant than those who don't even care to research these topics. How is it than, we throw this phrase around as though it means so much, when in fact the motto: Deny Ignorance is as dead as the ideals our nation was supposedly built on. I'm embarresed by myself and my countryman, by my brothers overseas and those who've passed.

Why?

We are now playing their game. We are legitimizing both nations actions by arguing who is right. We are as Skeptic Overlord put it "Stupid" and as our master put it "Useless Eaters" squabbling over the scraps from Longshanks table as it were. A poor player, who struts across the stage....a fool who is heard no more.

The jokes on us.

edit on 26-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Just fished watching the press conference between Putin and Hollande . It should be posted on youtube soon I suspect .Putin said that part of working with the US in Syria was to tell the Americans where and at what altitude they (Russia) would be flying their missions . So as Turkey is a part of the American coloration they had the info when and where the Russians would be . Huston we have a problem ......France wants to go after ISIS held Racca . They also brought up the convoys of oil tanker convoys going to Turkey .......check got it....starts at 33 sec. in

edit on 26-11-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Deny ignorance!

No, you deny ignorance!

They violated airspace!

No, you violated airspace!

Round and round we go. None of us are denying ignorance, the more we research and rationalize this the more ignorant we become it seems. We act as if one another are the ignorant fools pointing the finger at one another.

We are brethren. Each and every one of us care enough about our world, our existence, our nations stability which is evidenced by our participation here and yet we squabble with one another as children, one accusing the other of out right stupidity. Ask yourself, who benefits? We as a collective are far less ignorant than those who don't even care to research these topics. How is it than, we throw this phrase around as though it means so much, when in fact the motto: Deny Ignorance is as dead as the ideals our nation was supposedly built on. I'm embarresed by myself and my countryman, by my brothers overseas and those who've passed.

Why?

We are now playing their game. We are legitimizing both nations actions by arguing who is right. We are as Skeptic Overlord put it "Stupid" and as our master put it "Useless Eaters" squabbling over the scraps from Longshanks table as it were. A poor player, who struts across the stage....a fool who is heard no more.

The jokes on us.

What a load of bollocks. Do you have anything on topic?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

.....what? You mean like the whole first page? No sorry...nothing "on" topic wide eyes.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Hmm. I guess I can kind of see your point.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join