It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio of Turkish 10 warnings to Russian jet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Alright, so I found this link to a Danish news website claiming the Turks released the 10 warnings to the Russian jet. The top video (sorry, couldn't find it on youtube) is the audio enhanced with some kind of software to clean up the audio a bit and at the same time cutting out the internal Turkish radio chat so only the warnings remain.

The second video, which is embedded here, is claimed to be the original version of the warnings along with all the internal radio communication.

The transcript goes like this:

"This is the Turkish airforce, you are aproaching Turkish airspace. Change heading south immediately"

The Russian claims that there were no warnings and judging from the audio of these videos, hell, I wouldn't be able to catch anything they'd say! I can barely make out the "change heading".

A number of people claims that the jet was warned 10 times over 5 minutes, yet if the second video is the original, without having any audio cut out, then that seems to be false. The warnings seem to come at a very high pace with fast speaking people with a very bad accent and terrible background noise.
Is it possible that the Russians didn't know what the pilot/aircontroller was saying?
There are other people on the channel as well, talking amongst themselves. Where the Russians even aware that they where being talked to?
Where they even given enough time to piece together the inaudible voices so that they could make an apropriate response?

What are your thoughts ATS?

edit on 26-11-2015 by mikkelno because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I would be curious to hear Zaphods interpretation of this.

Hell, I cant understand controllers on tape in the US even.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Sounds made up .. or the turkeys were talking to someone else ..

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sorry, do russian pilots understand turkish ?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

The Turks apparently spoke English, though the only English part I can make of that horrible audio is the "change heading south". But if you can't make out the rest of the audio then it would be hard to know who the guy was talking to I guess. It was an open channel so I guess the warnings could have been directed at anyone.
I have no idea how air communication work but I suppose that when you communicate over open channels, you'd have to make clear which aircraft you are trying to contact. Otherwise it could be directed at anyone being able to catch the signal I guess

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Zaphod said in another thread that English is the international language used in aviation. So it is supposed to be English.
I got a couple words, like south, but to me most was gibberish.

I would be interested in a neutral third party tape of this. It is broadcast on an open channel so you would think there are other countries that have a recording of this.

A non biased country, not Turkey, the US or Russia. Maybe Sweden? LoL

Not that I don't trust Turkeys 'version'.

edit on 11 26 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
According to some newspapers today; they claimed that the warnings was in clear English.

Hmm, what English-language is that ?

I bet its made up

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
How is this confirmed to be the actually warnings? Has it been verified by another nation? All I can hear is "gibberish gibberish gibberish change south". Keep it up Turkey you are in a roll

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad
How is this confirmed to be the actually warnings? Has it been verified by another nation? All I can hear is "gibberish gibberish gibberish change south". Keep it up Turkey you are in a roll

Ambassador James Jeffrey has confirmed that US military heard the warnings .

Denied ignorance lately ?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I really have no idea what so ever.... I haven't been able to find any other country besides Turkey that has published the warnings. I guess we have to take the Turks' word for its authenticity

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Has he confirmed that this is the actual recording?

Denied ignorance lately?

Indeed

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Denied ignorance lately?

Indeed

I have listened to conversation and you can hear the desperation of the com officer .

I presume you speak no Turkish and have done no search in Turkish Media about this subject .

The plane it turns out was shot because it was carrying a piece of an electronic equipment which made it invisible to Nato Radars .

Ambassador Jeffrey has a speech on youtube , maybe you should just listen to what he has to say and then form an opinion .

deny ignorance

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

If it was invisible to NATO radar how could Turkey publish the flight path of the jet if they couldn't see it?
If it was invisible, how could Turkey know it was headed for its borders?

Have you got a source for that claim?

edit on 26-11-2015 by mikkelno because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Denied ignorance lately?

Indeed

I have listened to conversation and you can hear the desperation of the com officer .

I presume you speak no Turkish and have done no search in Turkish Media about this subject .

The plane it turns out was shot because it was carrying a piece of an electronic equipment which made it invisible to Nato Radars .

Ambassador Jeffrey has a speech on youtube , maybe you should just listen to what he has to say and then form an opinion .

deny ignorance

So they were speaking Turkish yes? Not English because I could have sworn that zaphod said that the international lanuage of aviation is English. If that is the case and they are in fact speaking Turkish no proper warning was given. Isn't that right?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikkelno

If it was invisible to NATO radar how could Turkey publish the flight path of the jet if they couldn't see it?
If it was invisible, how could Turkey know it was headed for its borders?

Have you got a source for that claim?

Sure i've a got source.

www.takvim.com.tr...

When denying ignorance , it is best if you have more then one source , more then one perspective .

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So they were speaking Turkish yes? Not English because I could have sworn that zaphod said that the international lanuage of aviation is English. If that is the case and they are in fact speaking Turkish no proper warning was given. Isn't that right?

sweet jesus !!!

They were speaking in English .

Really denying it now , aren't you ?

Good on you !!!

Make sure that you denying ignorance not the truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You avoided my questions

Could you answer my questions as to how Turkey could know the jet was there?
Besides I unfortunately don't speak Turkish but without having read it I can say that the article is almost sure to be biased.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mikkelno

I doubt that a mistake was possible with the (milliatairy) technology of today.. Even the russian pilot himself must have had some indicator that he was approaching an other nations airspace.

In these sensitive times and especially in that region it is essential that there can be no mistakes made... Unless it happened by design.. and that is an whole other story.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

English is my first language and the only English part of the message is change your heading south. So what are you talking about? Stop using the motto while lying because it not only diminishes your credibility but that of the site. So if only 4 or 5 words of the warnings were in English no proper warning was given. Isn't that right?

edit on 26-11-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Zaphod said in another thread that English is the international language used in aviation. So it is supposed to be English.
I got a couple words, like south, but to me most was gibberish.

I would be interested in a neutral third party tape of this. It is broadcast on an open channel so you would think there are other countries that have a recording of this.

A non biased country, not Turkey, the US or Russia. Maybe Sweden? LoL

Not that I don't trust Turkeys 'version'.

English is the international language used by pilots and ground control for commercial flights, but as this relates to a military flight, would this still be the case?

Also, what's with the 10 warnings? Initially it was claimed the Turks issued 21 warnings.

edit on 26/11/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join