It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Chicago Tried to Cover up a Police Execution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Not too surprising the officer involved had all those complaints. It's well-known that they hire people to be 'enforcers' and use violence and other strong-arm tactics. They rely on fear to get respect.

I hope they all serve time for this, but, alas, it's a long shot.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Lost what battle? I defended every one of my statements with evidence and reason.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You made the case that the lawyer for the defendant will make.

If you believe it is winning argument, then:
Why did police delete the audio of dashcams?
Why did detectives delete the Burger King footage?
Why did the city pay $5 million before the family even sued?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Aazadan
Sure.

I really believe you hired "professional runners" and performed a thorough scientific study yourself.

If so, you did it wrong, because it has been proven and verified by real experts and was even featured on mythbusters, who also verified it.

Don't quit your day job.

Again, the 21 foot rule is for standing at rest, and it has the requirement of getting off multiple shots (I was only using 1 shot when I tested it). Go watch the mythbusters video, the same thing is true in theirs. The guy can occasionally get off a shot and he's standing at rest. Once the gun is unholstered and the person is actually ready to fire the 21 foot rule isn't a good guideline to go by and I don't know of a single officer that's going to leave their gun holstered when there's a threatening suspect nearby with a knife.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HighFive

S&F OP....This case is a HUGE eye opener for us who live in or around the city....although not surprising. You ever heard of the blue wall OP? It is not just police backing other police no matter what....it is more than likely freemasons backing freemasons. I heard a large portion of police are masons.....I wonder what the exact numbers are.

In any case, the feds need to investigate this PERIOD. They had this video and yet still lied about what happened at the scene. Now that it is out why isn't his partner being prosecuted or investigated by internal affairs for not telling what really happened? Heads need to roll on this.....ALOT OF HEADS PERIOD.

edit on 30-11-2015 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A mason blaming it on the union.....SERIOUSLY?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
A mason blaming it on the union.....SERIOUSLY?

Why? Public sectors unions are a bane on society.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Being a member of a union does not afford you carte blanche to act as you choose however being a mason and knowing other police and judges are fellow masons would certainly give some the idea they may act that way.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

NO unions are NOT a bane on society.........some of the masons in my union would be severely offended by that.

CORRECTION: ALL of the masons in my union....

edit on 30-11-2015 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Being a member of a union does not afford you carte blanche to act as you choose...

I am against public sector unions because they hold the taxpayer hostage, not because it gives people carte blanche although the blue wall is more easily penetrated when they do not have the recourse of calling on the union to support them in their misdeeds.

...however being a mason and knowing other police and judges are fellow masons would certainly give some the idea they may act that way.

And in a jury or civil trial how does that help you? All the jurors Masons too?

edit on 30-11-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because his part time job only pays enough for Zima

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

NO unions are NOT a bane on society.........some of the masons in my union would be severely offended by that.

Who cares what they think? Public sector unions should be illegal. Even Samuel Gompers and Franklin Roosevelt felt the same way and they were as far as anti-union as you could get.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Who cares what they think? Public sector unions should be illegal. Even Samuel Gompers and Franklin Roosevelt felt the same way and they were as far as anti-union as you could get.

Obviously masons do not all agree on things.....and no union should be illegal.
Back to the topic at hand..........
The police chief said in so many words his hands were tied because of the process involving the union yada yada....
That is absolute BS.......internal affairs should have placed this guy in cuffs within hours PERIOD. The video CLEARLY shows they 100% lied that the victim lunged or came at the officer in any way.

Any officer on scene who either claimed this or failed to dispute it should be placed on leave and prosecuted PERIOD.
BTW any idea what % of the Chicago force are in fact Masons?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Obviously masons do not all agree on things...

No, we do not.

..and no union should be illegal.

I disagree, public sector unions a disgusting travesty committed on the taxpayer and have no redeeming value to the community.

BTW any idea what % of the Chicago force are in fact Masons?

No clue. Nor is it anymore relevant that asking how many are Irish, Catholic, Protestant, right-handed or anything else.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You have no clue yet claim to know for sure it is irrelevant? Please..........
edit on 30-11-2015 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HighFive
If what you report is accurate, you are spot on! Anyone and everyone involved in the coverup should be charged and stripped of their badge

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You have no clue yet claim to know for sure it is irrelevant? Please..........

Because it is. If you knew anything about actual Masons you would know why it is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Just because YOU say so RIGHT??? What makes you so sure I know nothing about masons? You already admitted not all masons agree. Now you presume for FACT that it is NOT possible a mason/masons/lodge could act outside of an order/rules? Really....prove it.......ALL masons follow the rules and act the same right??? PLEASE...........

edit on 30-11-2015 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: yada

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Just because YOU say so RIGHT???

Yup.

What makes you so sure I know nothing about masons?

Because of all the sad and tired tropes you are parroting.

You already admitted not all masons agree. Now you presume for FACT that it is NOT possible a mason/masons/lodge could act outside of an order/rules?

If they did it would not last. There are several different layers of oversight for a Masonic lodge.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

The problem in my opinion: policing for profit

The people in a position to hold police accountable(district attorney's, police chiefs, judges, mayors), are all in on the scheme to generate revenue from the most vulnerable populations. Every city and suburb in the US has a budget that relies on this money. Serve and protect has become harass and collect. The result; ticket quotas, asset forfeiture, etc.

What makes it worse?
Chicago only solves 25% of its murder cases. Yea 3 out of 4 murderers walks free in Chicago. Of course that only adds to the sense of neglect and despair citizens have. But if you get caught on a low level drug crime you're going to jail, serving probation, probably gonna lose your job, license, and sense of hope.

You'd think Chicago would move some officers from drug war BS to investigate murders, thefts and rapes, but there's not much money in that.
Chicago ends up being a safe place for murderers and a terrible place for jaywalkers and speeders..

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well the Mayor just fired the police chief.......far too late IMO but it's a start. BTW I heard part of his press conference and there is an ongoing justice dept investigation into the handling of this case.

www.zerohedge.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join