It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Thanksgiving, ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: woodsmom
a reply to: slapjacks

Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope it's a great day for everyone!

Working, On location, in holding BSing with the crew. Living the Dream.

Don't drink and drive!

OMG, you are stuck with politics for Thanksgiving?

I'm so sorry.

Nope, don't be sorry!

SAG-AFTRA union gig in a feature film. Union scale +++. Thankful and blessed to be living the Dream!!! It's not really work, it's an honor and a pleasure to be working with dedicated professionals even on a national holiday.

www.sagaftra.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Happy Thanksgiving! And to all who aren't celebrating Thanksgiving, have a nice day! We just got back from visiting my family and we'll see my step-family today. Things have been going well for us.

Thanks for the warm wishes.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Stosh and NewsNose, so glad you enjoy the images I post. I love artwork and wonderful images and I know that others do as well and love to share them.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Happy thanksgiving to everyone here at ATS as well. May you all have full bellies and full hearts.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have so much to be grateful for - so many good people, loving family, a roof over my head and TG Dinner on the table and a list as long as infinity of things to be thankful that I've had the chance to experience on this little planet. And I'll even be grateful for the "bad" stuff today, too, because it is what makes me stronger.

Peace and Blessings to All of You.

- AB

<< 1   >>

join