It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer / Discussion of Question, "What is Free Energy"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
You seem to accept there are working prototypes so it will spare time.
They are fakes, though if you think you found a real one feel free to post it. Here's a popular fake where the maker got 10 million clicks for which he probably gets some money? I hate for him to get more money for more people watching this fake but that's the youtube model and lots of people fall for it. This video is filled with comments by people who talk about what you said, regarding magnets losing their magnetism. They don't seem to understand that it's fake, so the problem with this isn't that the magnets will lose magnetism, the problem is, it's fake!

Free Energy Magnet Motor fan used as Free Energy Generator "Free Energy" light bulb

This video explains how it's faked, and explains how you can tell it's faked:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Free energy is what you have before that energy is collected and stored to be sold or used later.

That would be the sun, go ahead and figure out how to store that without having to create some kind of device from whatever material/s.

The device which collects or stores free energy make the energy not free.

Funny how things went fine before we got here.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Glad to see you around experiment but you have chosen a wrong example. Using too large magnet with a field covering the whole device, no shielding, no momentum. Try to debunk some better construction out there.

When you find a working machine will you go back to your first stance that "they will get depleted"?
edit on 30/11/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: now it's better

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

LOL! Show what you think is ''Better construction out there''.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Debunk this one for me. The simpler the better. I think the same principle is used in the second one.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

There's nothing to debunk in the first vid except maybe the last device. Maybe you're unaware of the pneumatech involved, popularized by John Keely.

Amaze yourself with this - www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this

originally posted by: flexy123

The second vid shows nothing to indicate it's NOT driven by a motor.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ok, I really hate hoaxers in moments like this. Are they around for a distraction?
After I chill out I'll try to find another simple one because you'll obviously never accept anything complicated because of possible hidden parts.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
DenyObfuscation debunked the first one, and about the third comment on the second video debunks that one.

Note the twin belts on the drive pulley on the right side in the opening shot. Those belts go downward. There's a motor in the base that drives the mechanism. Notice how the camera pans around on the left side of the machine, and not the right? They could have done a better job of hiding those belts. Nice engineering work though, beautiful machine even though it's just a novel trinket.

Another problem with the first one is aside from the fact it's fake, it doesn't even show a load like the fake I posted, so it's not even a good fake.

There is such a thing as near perpetual motion in a superconductor, where you can get electrons spinning around a circle in the superconductor and with zero resistance they will keep going a long time. The problem isn't spinning something, it's trying to extract energy from what's spinning, so it needs to show not just spinning but also a load. If you just want something to spin, get a superconductor and spin electrons in it. Why you would want something to spin without doing any work I don't know.

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
Ok, I really hate hoaxers in moments like this. Are they around for a distraction?
As I said youtube will pay people by how many views their videos get in some cases, so I'm not sure if this applies to all the hoaxes but at least some of them are clickbait to make money. The debunker in the video I posted thought they might incidentally also be a distraction but the primary purpose was to make money from clicks by the naive and gullible.
edit on 20151130 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I stand corrected by all you knowledgable people. As a humble retired carpenter I try to understand the world and even the universe in which we live. But, but.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

No, it isn't specifically about devices, but to access free energy one must create a "tap" and in this modern world such a "tap" would be a machine or a device that could convert the energy. Other than that I wouldn't understand the question. The closest thing we got is windmills and you have to build them and equip them with converters. We never run out of wind.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
No no...I can read honestly...
The question WAS, "What is free energy"....

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join