It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer / Discussion of Question, "What is Free Energy"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Tesla allegedly built a receiver to power his electric car. A 1931 Pierce-Arrow conversion I believe.

Tesla allegedly also spoke to a beautiful white dove with beams of light coming from its eyes.

He wasn't averse to just lying his ass off at times.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well, maybe the key is magnetism. It seems to be responsible for the motion(s) we see around us everyday.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Tesla allegedly built a receiver to power his electric car. A 1931 Pierce-Arrow conversion I believe.

Tesla allegedly also spoke to a beautiful white dove with beams of light coming from its eyes.

I don't know about the white dove tale, but according to the story I read, there were witnesses to the electric car.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
Does anyone remember a few years back, a german team of scientist from the university of Munich, discovered something called "anti temperatures"?
That sounds like an interesting topic for a separate thread, but I don't see what it has to do with this thread. The articles don't seem to mention "free energy" or anything like it.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
Does anyone remember a few years back, a german team of scientist from the university of Munich, discovered something called "anti temperatures"?
That sounds like an interesting topic for a separate thread, but I don't see what it has to do with this thread. The articles don't seem to mention "free energy" or anything like it.

Sorry, your right this was properly off topic - but if this is true, thats what i would classify as free energy

On-topic - dont have much to add, i think free energy, is something that cost less to produce, than what you gain from it

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've wrote about this many times before and it gets pooh poohed as silly. I will try to explain again. Forget the universe for a moment.
Planets, millions and trillion tonsfly around our sun, just think of the tremendous power that holds them in their orbits. Yes, yes I know gravity, but power no the less. That in itself permeates the galaxy and the universe and if it could be tapped would be virtually unlimited supply of free energy. Yes, I understand the cost would be the building of a device to exploit it, but in the long run it could be deemed free energy.
The other energy that could be exploited and could be claimed to be free is the power that pervades the universe. Don't dismiss this idea, think of the film The Matrix, sci-fi but true in reality. Every living thing generates power, every sun generates power (I don't mean solar panel power), every star, every nova, the list is endless.
These are thought of as to minute to harness, but just think of the mass amount of power these celestial bodies give off. So the only answer you get off people is "it's to far fetched", "it can never be done" and that's the end of it. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Just expand your mind a little and think if you harness a power that holds a trillion ton planet in its orbit and reverse that holding power. For a spaceship this would be the ultimate power source. No need to carry fuel you harness it as you go along.
The majority of people wont even entertain the idea that this power is there, but it is, you know it and I know it. So I think that if all these research projects going on in the world were to train all their energies on dicovering how to harness this power (instead of looking for the god particle) the world could be a much better place.
But then again don't bother cos all the mega-rich and powerful people don't want it and will do their utmost to make sure it doesn't happen.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

When someone else pays for and opens a can of Red Bull for you?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
"Free Energy" is an American indie-pop alternative band.

Their more commercial hit songs include "Bang Pop", "Nothing in Common", and the eponymous track "Free Energy".

Free Energy

edit on 11/26/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Free energy is when the inventor has detached gas and electricity feeds from his/her home and watches TV and keeps warm in winter.

Now where are they, oh nobody yet.....nuff said.

Oh and please do not give me the "he must pay some fuel bills to prevent him from having a car accident" nonsense. There are plenty people who are or nearly fuel bill free by utilising wind, solar etc.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
In my observation most free energy devices that have a working principle that seems to contradict the law of conservation of energy but produce anomalous results when not simply being derived from an error in calculation derive their energy from an alteration of local space-time. This means that the energy observed in the system is of a type that is derived from gravity distortions which are local, temporary, and causal due to stress on local space-time. These stresses can cause magnetic field effects which have been tapped with some success.

A couple of issues. First, although I have read of numerous "free energy" devices and even seen pictures of these devices, I have never seen one work. And apparently they are not massive. You can set one on a table top, at least according to some descriptions.

Where can I see one work? I want to walk up to one of these devices and plug in a toaster or a hair dryer and feel the heat. In fact, has ANYONE seen one of these devices actually work?

Secondly, I do not understand the last sentence. Gravity is a consequence of mass--the more mass, the greater the gravity. Magnetism is a consequence of polarity. I don't understand how gravity "can cause magnetic field effects." And where, exactly, have these field effects been tapped with "some success."
edit on 11/26/2015 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Nothing is created, nothing is lost, everything is transformed.

So we make an alternator turn and create electricity one form of energy that is useful, what powers the alternator? Another form of energy, like water, wind, animal, etc. Not free.

You need some kind of energy that you don't care about and transform it into another form of energy that you need.

Nothing is free. More like "Trading energy" not "free energy".

I don't know how else to explain this. Please ask if further clarification is needed.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Okay, I will admit that I only now read your post.

Show me the space-time equations which relate to gravity, tell me more about this stress on local space-time?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMasterMinder

This means that the energy observed in the system is of a type that is derived from gravity distortions which are local, temporary, and causal due to stress on local space-time. These stresses can cause magnetic field effects which have been tapped with some success.

Gravity and magnetism are two different things. I dont see how they are related.

At present there is no way to relate the two, since they come from different parts of the atom which are connected together by electromagnetic forces between electrons and protons.

Mass (and inertia) comes from the up an down quarks contained within protons and neutrons. The protons have charge which interacts with electrons. Electrons interact with each other across space using photons (and with protons in the nucleus as well). Half of mass in a proton comes from the down quark and 20% from the up quarks.

news.sciencemag.org...

Magnetism is bipolar and follows the inverse cubed distance law, while gravity is monopolar and follows the inverse squared distance law. Other forces in the nucleus have even higher powers which restricts them to inside the nucleus.

But electrons do have mass even though they are fundamental particles compared to protons and neutrons.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I will refer to the SEG first. This device was said to exhibit 2 very remarkable characteristics. First was a free energy effect in that it would cool itself and would generate more electric energy than it required to operate, and then it would go anti-gravitational.

Except it did not actually do any of those things....

This indicates that the device was altering local space-time around the device.

Wrong, it means the scammer pushing it was just making crap up!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Where can I see one work? I want to walk up to one of these devices and plug in a toaster or a hair dryer and feel the heat. In fact, has ANYONE seen one of these devices actually work?

No, as they are all mythical devices.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I don't know about the white dove tale, but according to the story I read, there were witnesses to the electric car.

Just saying.

- And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light. Yes, it was a real light, a powerful, dazzling, blinding light, a light more intense than I had ever produced by the most powerful lamps in my laboratory, Tesla told his biographer.

From Tesla's authorized biography

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I've wrote about this many times before and it gets pooh poohed as silly. I will try to explain again. Forget the universe for a moment.
Planets, millions and trillion tonsfly around our sun, just think of the tremendous power that holds them in their orbits. Yes, yes I know gravity, but power no the less. That in itself permeates the galaxy and the universe and if it could be tapped would be virtually unlimited supply of free energy. Yes, I understand the cost would be the building of a device to exploit it, but in the long run it could be deemed free energy.

There's a reason it gets poo-poohed as silly. And that's because there's no way TO exploit it.

The other energy that could be exploited and could be claimed to be free is the power that pervades the universe. Don't dismiss this idea, think of the film The Matrix, sci-fi but true in reality.

It's not true in reality. It's sophomoric philosophy wrapped in shabby sci-fi drag. Especially so for the last two movies.

Every living thing generates power, every sun generates power (I don't mean solar panel power), every star, every nova, the list is endless.
These are thought of as to minute to harness, but just think of the mass amount of power these celestial bodies give off. So the only answer you get off people is "it's to far fetched", "it can never be done" and that's the end of it. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

They're right, right, right. You don't have any way to access the mass amount of power these celestial bodies give off. Because they're really far off, and you have no way to access it.

Just expand your mind a little and think if you harness a power that holds a trillion ton planet in its orbit and reverse that holding power. For a spaceship this would be the ultimate power source. No need to carry fuel you harness it as you go along.

Expand your mind a little and see if you can find a nice way to harness gravity. And reverse it.

But then again don't bother cos all the mega-rich and powerful people don't want it and will do their utmost to make sure it doesn't happen.

Or, all the people that understand this stuff more than you do understand it's a total waste of time.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

This device was said to exhibit 2 very remarkable characteristics. First was a free energy effect in that it would cool itself and would generate more electric energy than it required to operate, and then it would go anti-gravitational.

The 'it mystically cools itself and attached loads' facet of this sort of machine is a necessity - they invariably put out pulsed power, and if you didn't say 'and it magically gets cold along with attached loads', the casual observer could simply dump the output into a load resistor in a water bath, and measure the temperature rise to calculate the output power. Thus ending the scam in about an hour.

You'll find this appeal to magical cold electricity associated with every pulsed power scam.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: schuyler

No, as they are all mythical devices.

Duh. That's kind of what I was getting at. Just giving him a chance to further hang himself.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

This paper discusses a lot of what I consider the primer on that discussion. Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join