It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer / Discussion of Question, "What is Free Energy"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

What is Free Energy?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The question was asked in an OP unrelated to the question so I thought the question should be answered in an OP made for providing the answer. To the answer then.

In my observation most free energy devices that have a working principle that seems to contradict the law of conservation of energy but produce anomalous results when not simply being derived from an error in calculation derive their energy from an alteration of local space-time. This means that the energy observed in the system is of a type that is derived from gravity distortions which are local, temporary, and causal due to stress on local space-time. These stresses can cause magnetic field effects which have been tapped with some success.

edit on 11am2015-11-26T07:59:29-06:00075911America/Chicago591130 by machineintelligence because: spelling

edit on 11.26.2015 by Kandinsky because: Edited unnecessary reference to another member

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'm curious to see where this goes...

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

That's when I charge all my mobile devices in my car because electricity in there is free.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

An alteration of local space time?

Are you referring to some sort of space warp effect? Because I have to point out, in the interest of accuracy, that warping or altering space and time in such a way as to produce a measurable effect of any kind, is an INCREDIBLE feat, and one which NASA would be very interested to hear about, considering that they have one of their foremost minds virtually locked away in a basement somewhere, working that very problem.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I can't intelligently answer this one - But don't let fallacious arguments of semantics take this thread off topic - It could be a great one.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's when I charge all my mobile devices in my car because electricity in there is free.

Who is paying for the fuel gas then?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
None of them stand up to close inspection.

You'll note that they can't be looped on themselves, some require batteries which the scamster will explain by some pseudoscience argument - Bedini likes to say his perpetual motion devices require ion flow instead of electron flow.

Many, perhaps most of the electronic ones put out pulses which are very tough to measure accurately and you'll see those scamsters hooking RMS meters to pulse power and claiming it shows a gain when you're seeing a meter trying to interpret pulses.

These scammers will typically try to argue away the proper form of measurement of pulsed power - namely calorimetry of a load resistor - by also claiming their pulsed power has some new magical behavior that causes it not to heat loads.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I believe it is defined by getting more energy out than you put in. Over 100 percent efficiency.
Like unicorn farts and leprechaun gold.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

This means that the energy observed in the system is of a type that is derived from gravity distortions which are local, temporary, and causal due to stress on local space-time. These stresses can cause magnetic field effects which have been tapped with some success. 

Okay, have you heard of a Trompe?

Well its a bit like that, except the distortions due to stress on local space time are really air bubbles being dragged down into a well where it collects in a large chamber below ground... Air compresses and becomes powerful enough to turn an engine and generate electricity thereby altering the local magnetic field... Simples

edit on 26-11-2015 by 0hlord because: (no reason given)

a reply to: Bluntone22

Unicorn farts, closer than you think.

BTW, the compressed air can be stored and tapped!

Why don't we know about this already?
It's been around for thousands of years. But the Catholic Church banned its use because of fears it was too powerful. Again in early 20th century US... Some shady brought up and shut down all the compressed air company ies then borrowed every public book on the subject and never returned them.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

This is a good reason to not out yourself as a useful genius to these people if you can help it.

That said, I will refer to the SEG first. This device was said to exhibit 2 very remarkable characteristics. First was a free energy effect in that it would cool itself and would generate more electric energy than it required to operate, and then it would go anti-gravitational. This indicates that the device was altering local space-time around the device. This local distortion of space-time resulted in the device seemingly operating outside of parametric space-time due to the fact that some parameters simply are not presently measurable. This does not disqualify the experiment but calls the model of operation into question because the energies are observed and are considered anomalous. Maxwell's demons come to mind.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

This means that the energy observed in the system is of a type that is derived from gravity distortions which are local, temporary, and causal due to stress on local space-time. These stresses can cause magnetic field effects which have been tapped with some success.

Wow, this is "the" answer? Gravity distortions? Have you any way to prove this answer, because I was unaware of a human's capability to answer such a thing...Well, answer "any thing," really. This is great news. Find me a so called scientist anywhere in the world who can prove where electrons come from and I'll give you a dollar. Just sayin', man - we know nothing, never mind where inter dimensional, zero point energy originates from.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The phrase "anti-gravitational"... You realise that the phrase is more specific than "Thing began to hover, ergo it must be an anti-gravity effect" right?

All that hovers is not anti-gravity, and this is a case in point. Unless it can be shown by persons who did not create the technology, and have no interest in its potential as a money making device, that this device was capable of not merely hovering, but doing so because of a confirmed anti-gravity effect, that is an effect which distorts gravity such that it can be used to pull an object up, rather than drag it down, then the claim is moot, worthless, and not informative.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What about if there is a way to harness the energy/vibrations all around us? Obviously this would not be FREE but could be perceived as free.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Not sure what the mystery is here.

Phage was clearly referring to the economical aspect of harvesting energy.

All energy is free and unlimited. Law of conservation.

It's just a matter of whether or not you want to pay someone else to harvest and store energy for your own personal use.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

What about if there is a way to harness the energy/vibrations all around us? Obviously this would not be FREE but could be perceived as free.

Well, that depends on what you mean.

Are you asking about New Age energy/vibrations, or real ones?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Phage: What is Free Energy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wikipedia has a definition under pseudoscience:

Free Energy

In pseudoscience:

Free energy device
a hypothetical perpetual motion device that creates energy, thereby contradicting the laws of thermodynamics
I'm not sure if that definition is too narrow. For example you can capture microwatts of stray electromagnetic energy from various sources and the only cost you'll have is for the device which extracts the energy, but you can't do much with microwatts.

New Printable Antenna Can Harvest Ambient Energy To Power Small Electronics

Researchers at Georgia Tech scavenged sufficient microwatts to power a temperature sensor, using the ambient energy produced by a television station signal that was a third of a mile away.
So in a sense this is free to the person who captures the energy, however I'd also argue it's not really "free energy" because we can point to the electric bills of the television station as the source of that energy so the television station paid for it. It' s more like scavenging excess energy from transmitters.

If one could truly extract energy from the vacuum that would meet the pseudoscience definition in the wiki as we don't know of any science that would permit such a thing. By the way there's a patent on such a device by a physicist and it's the only idea I've seen that doesn't sound like total nonsense, however even the patent holder admits it's speculative and "may not work" which I'd say almost certainly will not work but I've no objection if he wants to try, though he won't get the millions he needs for research from me.

Quantum vacuum energy extraction patent

The holder of that patent will tell you it's the only such idea that's not nonsense, and he's probably right.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OhOkYeah

I think you got a good answer there! Energie is available in nature freelly. It's hard to harvest and harder to store, so it's not free of efforts.

Energie is already Free! Free like in liberty, not like free beer.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I believe it is defined by getting more energy out than you put in. Over 100 percent efficiency.
Like unicorn farts and leprechaun gold.

I think what you're describing is known as a "Over Unity" device. (One that produces more energy than it consumes)

Then there's something called "Zero Point" energy, which by my understanding is the dark energy that permeates the universe all around us and according to theory, only needs to be received and not produced.

Tesla allegedly built a receiver to power his electric car. A 1931 Pierce-Arrow conversion I believe.

I not sure what "free energy" is.

Regardless of where the energy comes from, an investment is required to build the production device or receiver. Even if that receiver is something as simple as a solar panel.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Does anyone remember a few years back, a german team of scientist from the university of Munich, discovered something called "anti temperatures"?

They used lasers, magnetic fields, vacuums to produce this "anti-temperature"

as i understood it, our temperatures are a linear function, going from absolutely zero, to infinite. But what they did, was to cool down (i think they used gas in their experiments) to absolute zero, and somehow created this anti-tempature, so they created a "circular" function (sorry, dont know the right terms for this) and supposedly when you go from absolute zero, to just under that, it holds just as much energy as infinitive temperatures. So it was speculated that an engine could be build, that could draw the energies from the anti-temperatures, and because this is supposed to be very stable, and cheap to create, supposedly you could create more energy, than you use - free energy

it all sounded very promising, but very few news came out about it, and i havent heard about it since

Sorry for the poor discreption of this, hopefully someone with more knowledge about this, can explain more, and i will try to find some links to this

ETA
Quantum gas goes below absolute zero
Negative-absolute-temperature
edit on 26 11 2015 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: to add links

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Gravity and magnetism are two different things. I dont see how they are related.

edit on 26-11-2015 by MrMasterMinder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join