It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had nightmares about tsunami

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
O.K first off i wasnt in any of they affected countries when it happened i was in Hong Kong at the time i reckon i had nightmares because H.K is near those affected countries and were lucky it didnt happen here, my nightmares have stopped now but i still have a fear of the sea.Anyone else had nightmaresa about it?

Odd

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I've never liked the ocean, but mainly because there may very well be things down there that could eat my house if so inclined.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I didnt have nightmares about it, but I dont like the sea either.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I had no nightmares about this, but my grandmother did for a week before this event, though she could not say where and what it was, ahe kept having dreams about lots of water and a feeling of danger as she walked up to the shore, she wonk up sweating and scared, she had this for 6 nights prior to the event,

But.. her dreams have come back over the past few days she has had the dream again, but the dream is about falling, she says she is walking down a road and she feels strange and she feels as if she is falling under the road,

My gran often has visions some come true some dont, and this last dream may just be the effect of her thoughts and fears from watching the news ect, I pray that nothing else happens now.

top topics

join