It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Meets with Google and YouTube to Discuss Censoring Palestinian Videos

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I am aware of the murder that was committed.

I was unaware of the heinous mockery these scum have participated in. My god, I truly shudder to think what these monsters are actually getting away with. Considering this flew under the masses of Americas radar, who knows what those poor Palestinians without a voice are facing.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
nvm. Totally not worth it.
edit on 11/26/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Let's see how much time ATS is going to last in this cyclic winds of censorship...

France Begin Shutting Down Alternative News Websites

Coordinated or not this events are closing in and rising...

Edit:
Voltaire, dix it:
«To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.»

edit on 27/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: voyger2

Ya welcome. use the weapons in good health.

Oh noes im a palestinian..im so oppressed. Im so oppressed i dont even actually come from this country but i am a child of a refugee from one of the surrounding nations who tossed my family to the curb for being a pain in their butts.

Still spouting the same ZioNazi lies huh? Many of these Palestinians can trace their lineage of being in that area back for centuries that's something these European fake Jews who cry this is our homeland cannot do.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Oh noes im a palestinian..im so oppressed. Im so oppressed i dont even actually come from this country but i am a child of a refugee from one of the surrounding nations who tossed my family to the curb for being a pain in their butts.

Still spouting the same ZioNazi lies huh? Many of these Palestinians can trace their lineage of being in that area back for centuries that's something these European fake Jews who cry this is our homeland cannot do.

Not so fast kemosabe. there are also ALOT of Jews who lived in that area as well and they ASKED THEIR RELATIVES to move in. ALso SO i guess ARAFATT and the PLO and the Jordanians are all lying when they Say that there is no Palestinian people? Do i detect a bias is showing mein furor?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well, I see all the resident Nazis are here again OP'ed by the one and only person who has nothing but anti-jewish posts in his or her profile list. (just click the OP's handle).

Here is a more even and fair explanation and link:

"The videos depict recent terror attacks, praise the assailants and present Jews and Israelis in a hateful and racist manner, and since their publishing, three more attacks have taken place so far," the letter said.

The Link

Yeah...again the haters decide to LIE TO YOU to make you think these videos are something they are not. They wish to make you believe that this is about SATAN Israel hiding their EVIL DEEDS against the INNOCENT SHEEP in Palestine. While in fact, it is about NOT CELEBRATING TERRORISM. It is about stopping terrorist bombings and TERRORISM BY THE PALESTINIANS that end up KILLING ISRAELI CITIZENS, women and children.

But for this OP and their regular followers, lies work better than truth. So please...Google the subject and ignore that OP's made up lies. Remember just because other's pretend it is true...doesn't mean it is. Always look it up yourself especially when the info comes for someone with demonstrable (click their handle) hate and racism toward allies of the USA.

Also...posting of these doctored videos is against YouTube's rules.

"YouTube has clear policies that prohibit content like gratuitous violence, hate speech and incitement to commit violent acts, and we remove videos violating these policies when flagged by our users," said Google spokesman Paul Solomon.

But don't expect truth from this OP or their minions. It kind of amazes me that while we have real enemies who want us dead, this group posting in this thread has their own agenda and hate.
edit on 11/27/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
By the way...if you wish to rule out one-sided posts simply do the following:

Anti-Israel Posts
1. Click on the OP's handle
2. Go to the bottom of their profile page by pressing END
3. Click FIND in your browser and type in "Israel"
4. Look at the total number of posts

Another easy way is look how many pictures they have locally stored on their PC to quickly upload during the course of their thread. You only stock-pile such images for your work. Sponsored by whom I don't know.

Always check your sources of "information"
Here...I just checked a few.

yuppa = 0
WeAreAwake (me) = 1
voyger2 = 21
buster2010 = 59

edit on 11/27/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Absolutely. I watch these guys spout this same anti-Israel propaganda nonsense over and over.

Kudos and flags to you for calling them on it.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Thank you! I'm frankly sick of it. While I do agree that both parties over there are at fault for their situation, attacking one side only is not only unfair, but bigoted. Hypocrites.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Not so fast kemosabe. there are also ALOT of Jews who lived in that area as well and they ASKED THEIR RELATIVES to move in. ALso SO i guess ARAFATT and the PLO and the Jordanians are all lying when they Say that there is no Palestinian people? Do i detect a bias is showing mein furor?

And yet these Jews who were living there was not calling for the formation of Israel. That was the idea of a bunch of foreigners that had no connection with the land. Also I have proven to you several times what Arafat said was taken out of context. Now go back to your ZioNazi sources and find more lies to spout.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Anti-Israel Posts

Another easy way is look how many pictures they have locally stored on their PC to quickly upload during the course of their thread. You only stock-pile such images for your work. Sponsored by whom I don't know.

yuppa = 0
WeAreAwake (me) = 1
voyger2 = 21
buster2010 = 59

Of course you and Yuppa won't post anything against Israel they could be putting babies on spikes and you two would still defend them. Unlike you two people think that when Israel breaks the law they should be called out on it much like the way you constantly whine about Obama.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Very true my friend. Very true.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Very true my friend. Very true.

LOL. Your self-reply gave me my first morning smile.

Aren't they rather trying to deny ignorance on a higher level? Making mistakes? I think Yougle won't just submit to idea of oppressing everything they want. They need to ask for "How to stab a Jew" and other hate stuff to be filtered as google usually do with licenced content. Isn't it better to see them asking for the anti-hate censorship instead of just pointing fingers on stuff to look like a victim?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So you are in favor of videos instructing little children to run up behind random people, stab them in the chest and "don't forget to twist the knife before you pull it out?" I would post a link, but it would definitely violate T&C. I believe in freedom of expression, not incitement to murder.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I don't defend them at all. You would know that if you read me posts. They are just as guilty as the other side. Both sides are doing evil thing and prompted by their governments and other groups. The whole situation sucks and needs to end. But neither side will do so.

There...is THAT clear enough for you?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

And yet these Jews who were living there was not calling for the formation of Israel. That was the idea of a bunch of foreigners that had no connection with the land. Also I have proven to you several times what Arafat said was taken out of context. Now go back to your ZioNazi sources and find more lies to spout.

According to the interview it wasnt taken ou tof context. And even the PLO leaderships have said it themselves. In his own words as well. No i wont let you keep saying something without a counter view on this topic.

Oh and lookie what i have found....majority of jews not from europe

Wow.. so I guess.... the part about most of them being from europe is...shall we say bunk?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Freedom of the Press.

All foreign journalists who report in the Occupied Territories are required to register with the Israeli military, and any footage that they film is required to go through the Israeli Military Censor’s office before it can be released.

source

The Israeli coordination with Google and YouTube has very serious implications, and many journalists have spoken out in opposition, saying it is a direct assault on the Freedom of the Press.
edit on 30/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Please provide from my history posts, One Lie.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The Israeli occupation forces (IOF) at dawn Sunday raided and shut down a popular Palestinian radio station in an attempt to further escalate tension and quell anti-occupation activism in the occupied West Bank.

Radio Dream is the third radio station that has been targeted in recent weeks after being accused of spreading incitement against the Israeli occupation.

source

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Anti-Israel Posts

yuppa = 0
WeAreAwake (me) = 1
voyger2 = 21
buster2010 = 59

Hey, why didn't you mention me? I'm openly anti-Zionist & anti-colonialist. I've even literally been called a "Jew hater" right here on ATS for taking up for the Ethiopian Jews, Sephardi Jews & Maghrebi Jews who aren't treated equally in Israel. Oh, and because I have the "audacity" to remind people that Arabs, not Jews, are the biggest group of Semites, both ethnically & linguistically.

I don't want Israel destroyed. I want a peaceful situation where all of the people there can coexist. That includes the Israelis, Palestinian Muslims and Palestinian Christians, the Bedouins, Samaritans, and more. I also want the millions of Palestinian refugees to be able to go back to their homes. I don't care if it happens through a 2 state, 3 state, or 1 state solution. But Israel would have to stop their "mowing the grass" policy, illegal settlements on Palestinian lands, and other extreme right wing policies first.

So feel free to call me out too. I don't mind explaining why I'm anti-Zionist (again). I also don't mind bringing up reasons like the atrocities of the failed "Jewish-Sassanid State", which is why the majority of Jews left Jerusalem for more than 1,200 years in the first place.

<< 1    3 >>

join