It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Calais Camp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Can you say it again in different words?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

More links here.
www.dazeddigital.com...
www.generosity.com...

These two links tell us it's a male dominated party town where women fear to be seen.

Meanwhile unsuitable or badly distributed goods create riots. Particularly the bicycles. Plenty of good but ill-informed people are donating bicycles and causing conflict. 20 hospitalised after one bicycle war. Search and you'll find the links.

Endless self aggrandising wannabe charity types clogging up the system, literally getting in the way while they make their YouTube videos. I've seen several of these videos with the makers oblivious to the people giving them dirty looks while maneuvering around them.

But all these videos are at the edges. You've seen what happens when you go a little too far into the camp with a camera. You get told to stop filming. Mafia appear and tell you to go back and make your film in the part of the camp where social media is allowed.

Prove it to yourself. All those smartphones. A big issue. Where is the social media from within the camp? Banned by organised crime. You want to support organised crime? Or help the women who are living in fear?

OMG! Just checked the mafia at 21:15 in the video I linked with the coke reference.

ONE OF THE MAFIA IS WEARING WELLINGTONS!

I'll have to ponder on that one, it's thrown my day right out.
edit on 28 11 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join