It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some clarification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm confused about certain secret societies. What is the difference between the New World Order, the Illuminati, and the Freemasons? Do these secret societies work with our government or are they bigger than them? Do they run the world now or are they waiting to take us over?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Some people would claim they are one and the same. other would say they are all different, and others yet say they are nothing more than myth and frats. It's really up to you to decide, as if any of us knew the awnsers would be posted somewhere within this site.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Of all the cults, secret societies and world governments in the making, the one that provides clearing services is the Church Of Scientology.

If it's Clarification you seek, Scientology is definitely for you.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
become a "clear"....No thanks, I think I'll continue to file Hubbard books under "Science Fiction"...

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What? What is clearing? This scientology thing just confused me more. They seem like more of a cult than the Masons.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Don't concern yourself with scientology. It was a bunch of bs started to get hubbard a tax break.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
In my library Scientology gets filed in the humor section, not next to Hubbard science-fiction.

Makes me wonder sometimes, why are people interested in freemasonry and other organisations, but when it comes to cults like Scientology the policy is 'leave it alone'. There are quite a few celebrities who have been sucked into it, as well as the average joe on the street who pops in for a personality test. It's banned in several European countries. Why is it a threat, if it was set up as a tax rort? And why does it hold appeal at all?

Celebrity = someone who is famous for being well known.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
In my library Scientology gets filed in the humor section, not next to Hubbard science-fiction.

Makes me wonder sometimes, why are people interested in freemasonry and other organisations, but when it comes to cults like Scientology the policy is 'leave it alone'. There are quite a few celebrities who have been sucked into it, as well as the average joe on the street who pops in for a personality test. It's banned in several European countries. Why is it a threat, if it was set up as a tax rort? And why does it hold appeal at all?

Celebrity = someone who is famous for being well known.

If i remember correctly. Tom Cruise and John Travolta are members.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Yes, and Nicole Kidman, and many others.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Much clarification is needed here.

The New World Order is a goal. The end result of a very old plan. One world government, one world religion. Ruled by The Lord Of This World, AKA Sanat Kumara, AKA Lucifer, AKA Satan.

The Freemasons are the largest group working towards the achievement of this plan. The purpose of the rituals of Freemasonry is to "open chakras", or make the Freemason psychic. This actually happens in just a tiny percentage of Freemasons.

Those few Freemasons who open all their chakras end up "overshadowed" by a "master of the wisdom". The Catholics call this demonic possession.

These overshadowed individuals call this state Illumination. They are individually Illuminated. Collectively, in Latin: Illuminati.

The Illuminati run Freemasonry, which has as its end goal the New World Order.

There is a link at the bottom of this post. The link points to a web page containing quotes I scanned from books written by 33d degree Freemasons. Every word direct from the horses mouth, written by their own hand.

In Re Scientology: The first and most successful of the mind control cults. Started by Lafayette Ronald Hubbard. He detested the contraction Lafe ( understandable ) so he went by Ron. Freemason, member of the Ordo Templi Orientis. The Scientologists adore him, tell utterly ridiculous lies to glorify "Source".

Here are two:

Lafe allegedly reworked a wood sailboat to improve the underwater lines. Won a sailboat race as a result.

Fact: Ree-damn-diculous. It would be far easier to build a new boat than to rework an existing one. Even if you did, it wouldn't work. The Magician was a displacement hull. Maximum speed determined by waterline length. If you over-power a displacement hull, it does not go faster. It sinks deeper into the water.

Lafe allegedly played a 3-hole harmonica for a crowd. Dazzled everybody with his virtuoso performance.

Fact: There is, in fact, a tiny harmonica. Called a Lady finger, something like that. 4 holes, not 3. 8 notes, not even a full octave. Play a Beethoven symphony on that? Please.

Yes, John Travolta is a clam. I won't tell you why he joined. You can find that on the web. I will say, I always suspected that. Him, and that little Epstein twerp.

Tom Cruise remains a Scieno. Nicole divorced Tom to get away from Scientology, reverted to being a good Catholic.

The link to Freemason quotes: ( 19 printed pages )

home.earthlink.net...

A good start for studying Scientology:

www.clambake.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Scientology is basically a totolitarian book club that evades taxes under the guise of a religion.

And they even have thier own cruise ship too!

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Is it true to say that Nicole Kidman divorced Tom Cruise to remove herself from the Church of Scientology?

I have heard so many stories about them as a couple.

The wildest one, which I haven't dismissed in my own mind yet, came from a (female) cosmetic surgeon in Melbourne I dined with, who claimed to know a certain (female) gynaecologist, who claimed that there was something quite extraordinary about young Nicole, which would explain decisions to adopt children, and phantom pregnancies and miscarriages, and the like.

But I wouldn't want that to distract from this thread.

Albert Pike = irrelevant today. Put the name in ATS 'search' and find all the reasons why his writings are discredited. Why there are even entities other than Freemason/HKoT/Hammerite/5POF/The Wanderer doing the discrediting.

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Of all the cults, secret societies and world governments in the making, the one that provides clearing services is the Church Of Scientology.

If it's Clarification you seek, Scientology is definitely for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

now I know you are out of your mind, Avatar

---------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on 29-5-2003 at 11:11 AM Edit Post Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
growing up in the 60's in Boston I had a great deal of hands on experience with the cult of Scientology they acquired vast amounts of capital and purchased a beautifull building in Kenmore Square [just around the corner from Fenway Park, home of the Redsox, who are doing well this year] here is where they would induct, seduce, and brainwash misguided college youth and runaways into their Jim Jones like Temple.
in the late 70's and early 80's they reappeared in force in Europe
based in France I belive. Where they managed to seduce the seducer ie: Tom Cruise who would later donate 25 million dollars for constuction of the Library and Tomb of old Ron.
in the late 80"s a clown, a friend of mine, recommended Dianetics by Hubbard as one of the greatest books he ever read, well it was nothing like the bible and exceedinglly tedious consisting of written rules for brain washing. it's only redemming quality was to impart an interesting practice to elimiate mental blocks in your mind that may be preventing you from total recall of your consciousness, self hypnosis or literal brainwashing, causing it to come clean and reveal a new slate so to speak. that could then be re-written
at any rate it was long, boring, and a task to read through and that was the last time i accepted a book from the clown, i was even angry at him for awhile.
now here's the rest of the story!
in the early 90's i lived in Eureka, Ca. behind the Redwood Curtain and had a position in transportation. the company was contracted to transport some unusual equipment of inordinate size to a location on the southern coast line of Cape Mendocino over looking the Pacific [ the most violent of oceans] and I personally was to bring it there.
now i have been there often for it is one of my favorite places to go camping on the banks of the Matole River just east of Petolia and there is an Old Man there named Benie and we have history together from the North Slope, well anyway.
if you look at an atlas you'll the road that travels down the Cape and just after the road turns east in land to Petrolia there is a gate with a cattle guard and a combination lock the road rises steeply up a grassy hill about 2000 above sea level and enters a large flat grassy area that is cultivated with different strains of grass to depicit two triangles interlocked and over lapping at the base and the apex"s facing east and west covering an area of about a square mile. beyond this plateau are three large redwood buildings a barn, a house for the keeper, and an office. At this point the road ascended up an intensely steep grade for about another 7-8 hundred feet and leveled off. There was an impressive pyramidical shaped building made out of concrete with walls over a foot thick the building looked like the bow of a ship pointing out toward the pacific. the top floor was a large area with various geometrcially
shaped areas separated by open walls imiatating abstract cubicles, if that makes sense? below was a floor that had a few normal sized rooms and then stairs that led down to an enormous garage large enough to house two semi-tractor trailers comfortably, it also faced the ocean'
at the back wall of the garage were two large stainless steel doors with a indestructable [?] combination lock beyond these was a large 12 foot square foyer lined in white marble with another set of stainless steel doors, quite ornate.
on the other side was a tunnel that descended into the mountain
at a slight angle, reminded me of the shaft in the Pyramid at Giza that leads to the kings chamber. i did not go beyond here.
however there were two concrete workers there that were more than willing to tell what little they knew. the shaft was dug out by a seperate crew of two, the iron for the building and subteranian compound was installed by another small crew,
and the crew of two that i was talking to was installing concrete and ventilation security and shafts. the tunnel descended, i was told, about half a mile into the hill with large rooms about 2000 square feet in size shooting off on either side with rooms off of rooms. In short enough space to support a lot of people. at the end of the shaft was a tomb for old ron and a library for all his original works, and this is where the loyal elite were going to remain while the battle for earth raged outside, the plateau below is a landing strip for e.t.'s to spot during their approach and the elite scientologists live happily ever after! now you know where you can find tom cruise after the war.
the construction has been going on for over a decade, the locals don't pay much attention and think it's whacky, the work crews are not local and come and go in small groups.
i think it's a hell of a way to spend money!

posted on Jun, 14 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Very interesting personal experience, ttk.

Am I insane because I like to take the piss out of cults like Scientology? Or why?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Researcher, your link to the Freemason's quotes didn't come up. It went to an Earthlink site saying they couldn't find my page.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Is it true to say that Nicole Kidman divorced Tom Cruise to remove herself from the Church of Scientology?

I have heard so many stories about them as a couple.

We all know that 'they did a bad bad thing'..

top topics

join