It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are wakeing up....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight you posted "Can you point to a time where they bled due to the continental USA being invadeds? I thought not"
We were invaded on 911 where were you?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

The United States was not invaded on 9/11 it was attacked.

Invasions in general relate to divisions of soldiers entering a territory and holding ground.

Never happened....

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Here, here!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

The United States was not invaded on 9/11 it was attacked.

Invasions in general relate to divisions of soldiers entering a territory and holding ground.

Never happened....

Any thoughts?

verb (used with object), invaded, invading.
to enter forcefully as an enemy; go into with hostile intent:
Germany invaded Poland in 1939.
to enter like an enemy:
Locusts invaded the fields.
to enter as if to take possession:
to invade a neighbor's home.
to enter and affect injuriously or destructively, as disease:
viruses that invade the bloodstream.
to intrude upon:
to invade the privacy of a family.
to encroach or infringe upon:
to invade the rights of citizens.
to permeate:
The smell of baking invades the house.

Synonyms Expand
1, 2. penetrate, attack.
Dictionary.com Unabridged

The smell of camel A$$ Invaded the country on 911.......

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

What our Planet needs is more resources and ultimately that means colonizing our Solar System.

Sure why not look for resources in our back yard of the Solar System. It will lower the price of tourism to the Solar syystem if the flights are multi purposed.

I am still interested i hearing why you think we will get to enjoy extended life spans - when there are globalists ideas floating around that state the opposite.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yet, these other unknown resources could save humanity itself. NASA is already planning commercial flights to begin sending astronauts to space and back. In doing so, they are hoping to reach farther regions of our solar system than ever before. Who knows what lies out there? Let's say the world run's out of clean drinkable water. Some moons are completely ice. We already possess the technology to rid of toxins from water. Water is just a small example, but imagine we are able to obtain the energy of the sun. Yes, this derives the suns life, but by the time we do so, I think the humans are already colonized in space. A new frontier! God, just the thought of it gives the chills.

Here's a link about the NASA commercial flights:
NASA Reference

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

"Can you point to a time where they bled due to the continental USA being invadeds? I thought not" We were invaded on 911 where were you?

You're still considering an attack on NYC as an invasion, maybe this will spell it out for you

An invasion is a military offensive in which large parts of combatants of one geopolitical entity aggressively enter territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of either conquering, liberating or re-establishing control or authority over a territory, forcing the partition of a country,

Can you rationally justify the loss of a few thousand US Citizens with the death and suffering in the millions suffered by Iraq Lybia Afghanistan since then? I thought not.

Were was I? We are in Australia and we were fooled nto joing the Coalition of The Willing to invade the Middle East on spurious evidence - like Weapons OMD, our taxes are being used to prop up a dying USA Empire thats reliant on the $Petrodollar to keep it afloat.

From the OP

We pay their policemen and their firemen and their tax men. We pay for their cars and their gas and their guns and their bullets and their uniforms. Without us, they have nothing but words. If we ever decide not to play their game, they are done.

Were the Cabalists responisible for allowing America to be attacked ever held to account - why dont you want to discuss that?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ExternalForces

Water is just a small example, but imagine we are able to obtain the energy of the sun.

Sure, we have been doing so in small ways. I am cynical as I noticed Solar didnt get big advancements until the Big players like BP were ready to come on board - ie they dictated when solar became viable as they eased themselves into a controlling position on solar whilst still reliant on hydrocarbons and the new menace of Fracking.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

if one intent to colonize the solar system increasing longevity of its workforce would improve the chances of survival in general.

Actually do not agree with those globalist as in general I think they are Idiots.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

"The smell of camel A$$ Invaded the country on 911......."

I see how you feel but at some point in time afterwards Osama Bin Laden became Fish Feces.

Which to many, many Americans is actually really, really funny.

edit on 5-12-2015 by Kashai because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Actually do not agree with those globalist as in general I think they are Idiots.

Surely they are not idiots, they think they are above everyone else. Whilst they may have the technologies to extend lifespans for long space exploration - what makes you think they will allow that technology to an ordinary Joe. Already Governments worldwide are finding it increasingly hard to fund pension superannuation payments because people are living longer. What makes you think they dont already put "shi.t" in our food. Less people are takiing up smoking and yet cancer rates are increasing?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: KashaiAn american who swallows everything, go figure.

The above photo is supposedly of the White House staff deep in concentration while watching the execution of Bin Laden. But it is a posed and staged shot. Nobody bothered to turn on the laptop computers on the table!

Defenders of the official story have written in to claim that the laptops have privacy screens so that only the person directly in front can read the screens, and this is why they all appear black. When you take a photo of a computer with a privacy screen and the screens blur the image when viewed from the side, but still allow light through.

Read more: whatreallyhappened.com whatreallyhappened.com...

english.people.com.cn...://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4TeYyHt3JZ4www.youtube.com... watch?feature=player_embedded&v=W9LaY92-Zvg

"If at first you don't succeed, lie, lie again!" -- Motto of the White House

edit on 6-12-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLightmany people have a great deal of difficulty comprehending just how many wars are started for no other purpose than to force private central banks onto nations

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Now you are really funny.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: KashaiListen. If we are ever going to get a grip on our government, we're going to have to start acting like the employers that we are.
The Congress critters work for US, not the central bankers and transnational corporations.
What would you do If you owned a company and none of your employees listened to you, they lied to you, didn't do the jobs you gave them to do, and in fact, were actually working for your competition and selling your company down the river as fast as they could?
I don't think you'd keep them on and give them a raise!
Well, that's exactly what we've been doing, only in this case, your company is our Federal Government, and your employees are the 435 members in the House of Representatives and the 100 members of the Senate, virtually all of them working for the criminal global banking cartels and their transnational corporations (the competition).
These entities, that have absolutely no allegiance to our country, have achieved a hostile takeover of our government on every level and are using the powers of our own government to have their way with us.

There are people we have elected to Congress who have been there 10, 20, 30, 40, even over 50 years! Our Congress has been betraying our trust and selling us out for generations.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

There are several very good reasons we make them all take this oath.
The primary reason is to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that the job we're hiring them to do is to make sure nothing unconstitutional happens.
I read a quote the other day attributed to Senator John Glenn in which he said somthing to the effect, "If we had to apply the Constitution to all the legislation that passes before us, we wouldn't be able to pass anything."

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wake up to moon truth and Kubrick

vimeo.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
S+F.

Your comment makes everyone wonder, 'why then is Obama about to murder what a capitalist system loves the most : Christians ?'

a.k.a Law Abiding Tax Payers

Unless of course the elite are all working for aliens who want this planet for themselves without humans on it.

A capitalist system loves a populace that is educated/trained to compete in a free market at their highest potential. That's what the elite DO NOT WANT.

Tax payers? That's what corrupt people who divert tax dollars in government FOR the elite love the most.
edit on 9-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BROADCASTREAMits too long I saved it it was getting interesting just to late
thank you

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEyeThere is a mountain of evidence, a small fraction of it is posted on this web site, to prove that powerful corporations, through their control of our election process, the legislative powers of government, the courts, the international treaty process, the world's currencies and of course, virtually total control of our mainstream media, have just about totally taken over our country.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join