It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will be impeached . . . over CLIMATE CHANGE.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Robotswilltakeover

Oh wait , 9029 with a PHD . Doctors of philosophy . Do you think that there are only 31,487 scientists in the US . Your dreaming .

and 12,715 BS or equivalent academic degrees.

So a lot of them are not real scientist then . Key word . Equivalent .

From your own link .

General Engineering & General Science (10,102)

1. General Engineering (9,833)

I) Engineering (7,280)
II) Electrical Engineering (2,169)
III) Metallurgy (384)

So an engineer says its not happening , gee it must be true . Numbers of credible " scientists " dwindling much .
edit on 26-11-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"Science" is always "settled". It just depends on which "scientists" is on TV at the time and is "Peer-reviewed". + or - a couple thousand years.... Then nobody remembers them. Back in the 70'S "Science" taught us to fear a "global ice age". California was going to fall into the ocean....blah and blah. My data shows? If they keep up the "hypothesis", theory/educated guessing, long enough, someday they'll be right. Global warming, ice age, carbon dioxide, cows belching, kids pooping pants, eating meat. Yellow let it mellow, brown, flush it down...carbon tax? You dispense carbon as a living and dying, being. You tell me where it stops? Live free or in fear....It's going full spectrum stupid.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robotswilltakeover
a reply to: Greven

What you wrote is in quotations; I simply changed 5 words to make it true.

"I fail to see the relevance of" ONE GLACIER. "Especially these 'records' that say 'since YYYY' - not particularly impressive."

"Please provide a reference for" WARMING "Arctic and Antarctic, because you are conflating things so far as I can discern."

"The Antarctic study on increased snowfall is" FACT, "but it is a study to be considered for now."

"There is no" REALITY "in sea level rise, and there is no" REALITY "in warming."

I suppose we can agree to disagree.

Cute.

Glaciers don't just 'come back' - when it's gone, it's pretty much gone. Glaciers across the world are melting, not growing.

Warming Arctic. Warming West Antarctica.

The increased snowfall in Antarctica study is contentious. Please also note what the lead author of the study you're wholeheartedly embracing says:

"The good news is that Antarctica is not currently contributing to sea level rise, but is taking 0.23 millimeters per year away," said Dr. Zwally.

"But this is also bad news,” he added. “If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some other contribution to sea level rise that is not accounted for."

He says this because sea levels are rising, an indisputable fact,. Warming is a reality.

Answer my questions if you're interested in honesty.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

2° Centigrade? Oh no! Say it ain't so!!?!?? Get back with me, in a hundred years...I'll buy you a beer or give you my guns. Whichever causes you less panic, then. Got a date? I'll write it on my s schedule.

Plan ahead for the 2030s.

Not for my sake, but yours.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Back in the 70'S "Science" taught us to fear a "global ice age".

Actually.

Back in the 70'S "MEDIA" taught us to fear a "global ice age".

There were only 7 scientific papers published on it, but the media reprinted and ran with it so you read and heard about it a lot. BTW those 7 papers were written by 3 scientists. One of them is still going on about it.

There were many more scientists that wrote papers on AGW during the 1970s, but the media didn't pick up on it.

I am sure you have participated in some threads on here where that has been explained before, but I am sure you will ignore this just like those and make the same claim again someday.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Got it! Squirle away, warm clothes, ammo, a copy of the Constitution, and ammo. Did I miss anything? Oh yes! Beer. Look for the yellow sock, tied to the tree. For your sake, not mine.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Robotswilltakeover

Maybe you need to leave your stone made cities and see the mother nature. Then you will think different. If Obama reduce poison from thus big corporations that only want money and do not care for your health, then that could be the best thing he did in his mandate.

You don't really need to be too smart to know that industry is killing the nature, just go in industry area and see for your self.

And I know many people are not caring what they will left behind, but I m reminding you that you can die in 100 years and mother nature will still be here

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I believe this is fear mongering and it has worked. 200 years from now, 400 years from now, people will be laughing at the global climate fear mongerers.

This is just a way to remove freedoms and increase taxes.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Wow , personal attack....I expected that of course. Most people that still defend Obama are too far gone to assist , or live in another country. (except France or Russia)

Personal attack?

This member has no evidence to backup a number of claims:

Most people don't realize that TRILLIONS of dollars are involved in the "Climate Finance" business...
Obama will be making HUGE financial deals without the approval of Congress...
Obama is acting like a dictator with the purpose of bringing America down to the level of a third-world country...
Next week will be the UN Climate Summit in Paris, where all of the world leaders will decide to completely change the world's economy "to save the planet" ...
from the Global Warming and sea level rise that has yet to begin...
This can and WILL get him impeached

His 'evidence' to backup this idea that the Obama administration will skirt Congress comes from questionable right-wing sources with long track records of being questionable. There's also these:

It seems now that earth is entering a cooling period, with a weaker sun. It could be up to 20 degrees colder within a decade, naturally

Which, as I see no evidence for any of this, I have to go with my evidence: no reason to trust this member based on past experience.

This member boasts about it, opening up to criticism, if you bother to the post:

I've written about this Man-Made Climate-Change scandal before.

Yep. This poster has - read some of the OP's other threads and you will see people calling this member out for lies and exaggerations. I posted one egregious example earlier.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Can you please name a real objective scientist, and not an organization.

How about global warming concerns in 1965?

LBJ formed a committee to investigate CO2, and they even made projections that came true. Read up on it.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Wow , personal attack....I expected that of course. Most people that still defend Obama are too far gone to assist , or live in another country. (except France or Russia)

Personal attack?

Most people don't realize that TRILLIONS of dollars are involved in the "Climate Finance" business...
Obama is acting like a dictator with the purpose of bringing America down to the level of a third-world country...
Next week will be the UN Climate Summit in Paris, where all of the world leaders will decide to completely change the world's economy "to save the planet" ...

His 'evidence' to backup this idea that the Obama administration will skirt Congress comes from questionable right-wing sources with long track records of being questionable. There's also these:

It seems now that earth is entering a cooling period, with a weaker sun. It could be up to 20 degrees colder within a decade, naturally

Which, as I see no evidence for any of this, I have to go with my evidence: no reason to trust this member based on past experience.

This member boasts about it, opening up to criticism, if you bother to the post:

Yep. This poster has - read some of the OP's other threads and you will see people calling this member out for lies and exaggerations. I posted one egregious example earlier.

But you stated I had made comments on other posts that were not correct. So , yes. Personal attack . I take such seriously . You did not specify it was for some one else. And man-made Global Warming is as much a farce as our current leader.
Peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I'm Just going off the prophetic fear, I learned in "public school ". Have I been, was I "educated" falsely? Oh noes! Did I puchase a parka, when I should've purchased "hot pants"? I also learned my school desk, protected me from earthquake and Russian nukes. And the "fallout" shelter was below the Gymnasium. My dog's crap in the yard, my bible. Holds more water than science. At least they're believable.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Personal attack?

But you stated I had made comments on other posts that were not correct. So , yes. Personal attack . I take such seriously . You did not specify it was for some one else. And man-made Global Warming is as much a farce as our current leader.
Peace.

I do not understand what you are trying to relate.

A personal attack would be calling someone a liar instead of, for example, countering claims that have the weight of evidence behind them.

As that poster has not provided evidence, and because that poster has in the past proven to make exaggerated and outright false claims, I doubt his claims.

I fail to see how this could be considered a personal attack, nor did I direct it towards you. And man-made Global Warming is as much a reality as our current leader.
edit on 2Thu, 26 Nov 2015 02:12:29 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

I'm Just going off the prophetic fear, I learned in "public school ". Have I been, was I "educated" falsely? Oh noes! Did I puchase a parka, when I should've purchased "hot pants"? I also learned my school desk, protected me from earthquake and Russian nukes. And the "fallout" shelter was below the Gymnasium. My dog's crap in the yard, my bible. Holds more water than science. At least they're believable.

You're posting on a message board hosted on a computer connected to the internet using some sort of computing device and you are saying science isn't believable.

Got it.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So you blame public school for your current knowledge and inability to make sense?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Actually? I was in school during the 70's. You tell me, about "actually". They didn't tell us "only" seven "scientists" believe this and three "scientist" believe that. "Actually" we had a Principle that had a pair of boxing gloves hanging in his office for "educational purpose" and told us to buy parkas and commies are the bad guys, and funny people live in San Fransisco.
edit on 26-11-2015 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

As a heavy equipment mechanic, science and engineering are totally believable. You think "science" brought you this? Computers and the web, wasn't built for you or me. Don't play dumb with me. There's "science" and then, there's junk "science". In my liftime,
I've heard three different "science" stories...don't pull the stupid card.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

No. I blame, public school. For your inability, to understand.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Jibberish and gobbledygook were not taught at my school so I can understand why you blame them.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

And yet? You've said nothing meaningful. I can see how it's confusing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join