It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is.. Resistance Futile ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is a question regurading alien abduction.Examples taken from the book "Secret Life" firsthand documented accounts of UFO abductions. by David M. Jacobs, PH.D.

I have often read about abductees that have been taken onboard alien craft wanting to fight their captures, or at least put up some type of resistance. But as usual they are incapeable of this due to the restraint put upon them both physically and mentally by the UFO ocupants.

In one instance a female abductee was able to gain enough muscle control to push aside the smaller greys and get off the examining table and run down a hallway, after doing this she was able to wrench her arm around a latch of some kind and hold on.The smaller greys could not pull her away from this latch and at somepoint the taller more ancient greys were brought in to deal with her.

And in one other more comical instance a young man who was abducted after drinking at a party and was drunk, was able to break free long enough to throw some mock kung- fu type moves.I'm not sure if this was due to the alcohol or they did not exert enough control over him.

But My question is this: are there any other instances that you know of were abductees have been able to throw a punch or otherwise kick some alien butt?
Or other odd or unusual instances that dont fit the MO of the typical ufo abduction.
Parker

[edit on 5-1-2005 by parker]

XL5

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
LOL drunken kung-fu! I wonder if the ETs had a good laugh about it later?

Maybe the extream fear the woman felt made the ET feel remorseful. As for the drunk, maybe they wanted a show or maybe they can't control a drunk mind?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
We have to assume a hostile alien can be resisted; if not, then discussion of the topic is a waste of time. I have always held the opinion that we could resist them, and this is why we have not seen an outright attempt to take us over/wipe us out/enslave us or whatever it is they may want to do.
Over course, there are countless other, more complicated possibilities as to why they haven�t, including the possibility that it is not their goal, but why not do your best to prepare for the worst?

I have always said that I hope whatever gun is handy when I see one can pierce their body armor. On the conspiracy side, maybe that explains the world governments making the change to smaller rounds with less armor piercing capabilities. Get a Garand and some steel-core incendiary AP rounds for it is my advice.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
LOL drunken kung-fu! I wonder if the ETs had a good laugh about it later?

Maybe the extream fear the woman felt made the ET feel remorseful. As for the drunk, maybe they wanted a show or maybe they can't control a drunk mind?

Just picturing this kid mocking them with the Kung-Fu moves made me laugh too!

You wondered if the ETs got a good laugh about it later, there was one other interesting story in this book. The only instance they could find that aliens have ever shown sometype of outward humor was listed in this ecxerpt.

*Abductees rarely describe humor or lightheartedness in any of the aliens, although we have one reported episode. The beings had just cut off a lock of a young girl's hair. The taller being then put the hair up to his head and showed it to the other beings. This apparently was amusing. In the main however, abductees say that the beings do not express a sense of fun.

Parker

top topics

join