It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? Is it a contrail or chemtrail or what?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I was at a friend's house and his wife looked out the window and noticed something odd in the sky. At first, she thought it was a skywriter or something. My friend and I went out for a look. My friend went in and came back with his tablet and took the following pics:

You can see how it almost resembles a feather. The center of it looked like the shaft of a feather, too. It was long. When we looked at it a certain way so the sun was hitting it, it had a rainbow like shimmer in it. I have absolutely no idea what it was. Do any of you know?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Nice contrail. It has been there , what looks like , about a 1/2 hour. The feather effect is from the dissipation. Havent seen one that good since I was a kid.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
So, it is a contrail and not a chemtrail. Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Gothmog
So, it is a contrail and not a chemtrail. Thanks for clearing that up.

"Chemtrails" do not exist in the form you are thinking of. Those will always be contrails in the sky.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hmmm, you call it potato, I call it potahto...There is not enough from this picture to make an educated guess even, but in my mind there is no doubt that somebody somewhere is manufacturing these "chemtrail" thingymajigs for a conglomeration of reasons.

Nice picture of a "cloud"!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I do believe it's a contrail. I've seen them develop into this effect after being in the sky for a bit. Like he saud about a hakf hour.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I was at a friend's house and his wife looked out the window and noticed something odd in the sky. At first, she thought it was a skywriter or something. My friend and I went out for a look. My friend went in and came back with his tablet and took the following pics:

You can see how it almost resembles a feather. The center of it looked like the shaft of a feather, too. It was long. When we looked at it a certain way so the sun was hitting it, it had a rainbow like shimmer in it. I have absolutely no idea what it was. Do any of you know?

Whilst it could be a contrail I think from your photos and description that it looks more like cirrus vertebratus

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

.There is not enough from this picture to make an educated guess even, but in my mind there is no doubt that somebody somewhere is manufacturing these "chemtrail" thingymajigs for a conglomeration of reasons.

And in the 20 years since the hoax was started nobody has been able to prove they even exist, yet you think someone is manufacturing them...why is that?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

At least 10-15 crisscrossing trails last night over Detroit where this morning are 100's of thousands at the Thanksgiving parade.

Very strange....

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

At least 10-15 crisscrossing trails last night over Detroit where this morning are 100's of thousands at the Thanksgiving parade.

Very strange....

It would be very strange if the trails DIDN'T crisscross over Detroit

edit on 26-11-2015 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
And in the 20 years since the hoax was started nobody has been able to prove they even exist, yet you think someone is manufacturing them...why is that?

No one has found out because the nanobots in the chemicals say to the mind of the zombie :
"Keep on eating the grass sheeple and never look up.".

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I'll believe those are chemtrails if you can tell me what chemicals are in them and how you "know".

They sure do look like man made cirrus clouds, or contrails as those silly science minded folk have called them since the 1920's.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

No one has found out because the nanobots in the chemicals say to the mind of the zombie :

And taking direct air samples is not even possible, due to the nanobots and all.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Nanobots you say?

How about proving they (chemtrails) exist before you try and push the nanobot theory.

BTW I look up more than one probably should, but I have yet to see a chemtrail.
edit on 26-11-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The accusation that people don't look up always makes me laugh. Some of us are looking up so much we're in danger of tripping over something. Yet we know nothing, of course.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

I kind of keep an eye on these things...and against the bright moon last night, they were crossing small and wide and high in the sky. I will add that I dont recall any plane sounds outside most of the evening.

'Looked up and they were everywhere. Wonder what was in them and what effect they had landing in the intervening morning hours before the parade downtown on the thousands of parade watchers.

Ive noticed these before...but not as many, nor at night, especially when there was an event scheduled.

And Im not even clear nor saying they were con-or chem-trails...because I just dont know. But they were all over the night sky.
edit on 26-11-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
that's a strange one.....contrail went quickly to ice in clear air and stayed....that's cool

but chemtrails are real especially off the coast....don't get me started , I won't stop....sat images off Oregon 150 miles out and E N E by E of Britain 110 miles out seen right here on ATS.....

edit on 26-11-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: mrthumpy

I kind of keep an eye on these things...and against the bright moon last night, they were crossing small and wide and high in the sky. I will add that I dont recall any plane sounds outside most of the evening.

'Looked up and they were everywhere. Wonder what was in them and what effect they had landing in the intervening morning hours before the parade downtown on the thousands of parade watchers.

Ive noticed these before...but not as many, nor at night, especially when there was an event scheduled.

And Im not even clear nor saying they were con-or chem-trails...because I just dont know. But they were all over the night sky.

You're not going to hear planes at that kind of altitude and there's still plenty of air traffic around at night.

This is 10pm last night local time, all aircraft shown are over 26000ft

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'd bet it's a chemtrail. contrails disappate a short distance behind the jet. It's just water vapor.

But I have no clue what's being sprayed but I think some experiments are definitly going on

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join